Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information (Dani and Chale)

Go down

Information (Dani and Chale) Empty Information (Dani and Chale)

Post by Thorn Winters Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 am

Chale sat behind his desk in the office, waiting for Dani to show up. He had put her with the medics for a check-up and, after being reassured that she'd be fine, he had walked up to his office, not wishing to intrude. He took forth some paperwork and started working on that while he waited.

He then looked relieved up when a knock came to his door.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Information (Dani and Chale) Empty Re: Information (Dani and Chale)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 am

Dani walked up to Chale's office she hated being with the medics but she knew that she would have to go there anyway, she was happy when they approved her for work she knocked on Chale's door and opened it slightly.

" Chale?" she asked opening it a little more to see him doing paperwork she couldn't help but give him a small smile " Since when do you do paperwork?" she asked opening the door a little more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:54 am

Chale looked up when a soft knock came to the door, and Dani walked in. He gave a small smile that widened slightly at her comment.

"I have no idea..." he said with a shake of his head.

He waved her over to the desk and looked her up and down. "Are you all right?" he asked her.

He was trying hard not to clench his teeth; he really didn't like it when his aurors were hit, and Dani had been a close friend to him a long time now. When she was hurt it was different. She was almost like family to him. He then cleared his head, wondering why she had come.

"Right. You were going to tell me something. What's up?" he asked, turning more professional, knowing it would be very serious.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am

Dani nodded " Yeah I'm fine" Dani said smiling she walked over to his desk and looked at him " Okay don't call me weird or crazy but... Something is going on I can control metal and sometimes stone" Dani said she started to think she was crazy.

" Well what do you think Chale am I crazy?" Dani asked " and are you okay?" Dani added looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 am

Chale sat up straight when she explained what it was all about. He frowned in the slightest and thought back at books he had read.

"No, you're not crazy," he said with a small smile, "I just think you're very strong. Some witches and wizards gain more than just magic as powers. Like me. I'm a tracker. I know where my aurors are at every minute of the day if I'd wish to spy on you," he said, smirking wickedly, "But I don't do that of course. But something tells me whenever one of you are in danger, like today. I'm guessing it's more in a 'Magneto' kind of way, though," he said with a shrug. Then his eyes widened and he pointed accusingly at Dani. "LE GASP! You're a MUTANT!" he yelled, and then laughed for a minute or so, tears forming in his eyes.

Talk about being crazy...

"And I'm fine," he managed after a while, waving his well-being away.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 am

Dani laughed " Yes I gues I'm a mutant... Wait since you're a tracker you're a mutant too!" Dani said smirking slightly she couldn't help but smile at him she looked around she had alway's thought of him almost as family.

" So you think I have Telekinesis?" Dani asked him it would be weird for her to have the power over metal she smirked " That means you get to call me ' Magneto' " She added smirking " And besides if you wanted to spy on me you have no idea of where I live" she said no one knew where she lived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 am

Chale grinned. "Oh, yes. Yes I am!" he said happily, before turning a bit more serious, and then laughed again.

"Magneto? Call you Magneto? Riiight... No way in that fiery hot place in the world's core," he joked. Then he nodded to answer her previous question. "I do think you have some sort of telekinesis, yes. And you've got to work on that, though. It's quite a powerful force," he said, a bit more serious.

He then smirked. "Well, that's the thing about being a Tracker, isn't it? I can find you easily enough, magic or no magic. However, I'd never do that, because it could put you in jeopardy, so don't worry about that," he said with a smile.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:32 am

Dani smiled at Chale and laughed than she became more serious " Okay so I need to train and try to control my new power?" Dani asked looking at Chale she didn't know how to control her new power she smiled at Chale.

She smiled when he said about not calling her Magneto, than she sighed and looked around the room than she looked back at Chale.

" Watch this" she said and she saw a metal pen she focused on it and the closed her eye's and sighed when she opened them the pen was levitating she glanced at Chale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 am

Chale nodded. "Precisely. You have to work a lot, too. It's no good controlling metal, if you can't control your mind," he said calmly.

He watched as the pen levitated and had to smile. It was always wonderful to see witches and wizards that had powers no one else had. It gave more light to humans in general. He liked it much better when he knew people could be different. To a muggle, magical people would be extraordinary, but when the muggle realized there were so many of them, it wouldn't be so cool anymore, and probably be seen as a threat. But magical people with born gifts were much more rare, and therefore much more interesting. And as there weren't many who had extraordinary powers, it wasn't a threat either.

"Try to bend it, make it tie itself," he said, knowing that it might take some focus.

When he had found the tracker power he had, he could feel everyone around them, unable to focus, and it had suffocated him. He hadn't been able to focus during tests or the like, and not until he got a personal tutor that would help him meditate and take control of his power, could he go back to Hogwarts. He had spent second and third year being homeschooled, and it had been boring. But when he returned to Hogwarts, he had learned more than the rest of the fourth years.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 am

Dani nodded and frowned a little trying to foucus ' Come on!' she thought trying to make it bend she accidentally celcthed her fist she closed her eye's and pictured the pen twisting itself and than she opened her eye's and she saw the pen twisting itself she gasped as it got into a knot and the pen dropped, Dani blinked.

" I'll by you a new pen" Dani said as she stared at it she blinked and she gulped lightly she couldn't believe she did that, she was starting to get mad at herself she didn't want this power if it could hurt people she already lost her family she didn't want to lose anyone else too, Dani sighed and looked at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Chale watched how she focused and smiled when she scrunched up her eyes, focusing harder. The pen twisted and she opened her eyes again. Chale was about to comment on how well that was done, but then he saw the almost scared expression on her face. He sighed and shook his head.

"This is a gift as long as you treat it as such. Don't let the thought of Magneto's evilness scare you. I'll help you train. You managed to bend the pen this way because you imagined it. Unless you do not imagine killing people with a spear of metal, I think you'll be fine," he said with a soft smile.

"Oh, and don't worry about the pen. I've got a dozen," he added lightly.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Dani looked at Chale and smiled " Well, I'll buy you lunch sometime" Dani said smiling at him she nodded she didn't want to end up like magneto but she wanted to use this power for good.

" Trust me I won't send a metal spear at anyone" Dani said with a small smile Dani sighed " But what if I'm under the imperious curse or something like the I could hurt a lot of people, Chale" Dani added worriedly.

" I don't want anyone to get hurt" Dani said while looking at the pen she sighed and put the pen down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Chale grinned. "Free lunch? Can't say no to that," he said wickedly.

He was extremely glad that Dani was his friend. He knew he could count on her to be there if he or the department needed it. And this was going to be great, as long as they got to train enough on it. And they would. Even though everything was very hectic, he'd still do his best to succeed on this.

He laughed. "I'm glad to hear that," he said joyously, before his face got serious. He tilted his head to the side and took out his wand. "Fight the temptation to indulge the caster of the spell," he said calmly.

"Imperio," he said calmly, not giving her a warning. He needed her to be able to fight this spell, and he needed her to be able to do so quickly as well.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 am

Dani smiled " No you can't say no to free lunch" Dani joked she was very glad Chale was her friend, she didn't know what would happen if he wasn't her friend she put the thoughts to the back of her head.

When Dani saw Chale take his wand out she blinked and without warning she heard Chale say Impero she blinked.

Dani had no idea what was going on, ' Don't do anything he says!' a voice in her head told her Dani didn't know what was going on she blinked and waited for Chale to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Winters Thu May 03, 2012 12:24 am

Chale smirked when he could see defiance in her eyes. "Jump up and down," he said calmly.

He was extremely glad when he realized she was already resisting, but he needed her to be much better than just resisting. This would take practice, but not a whole bunch of it apparently. But he could be more forceful.

"Jump, I said!" he said much firmer, using his wand to reinforce the strength of the magic.
Thorn Winters
Thorn Winters
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 am

Dani heard him and she wanted to jump up and down ' Hey c'mon now you don't want to jump, do you?' a voice in her head told her she gulped she didn't like Chale when he was like this she liked happy, funny, laid back Chale she blinked.

When he tried to force her to jump she was in mid jump when 'Stop!' a voice in her head told her she stopped and landed flat on her back she gasped and rubbed the back of her head " Ow that hurt!" Dani said sitting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down