Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Along (Dani and Angelus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moving Along (Dani and Angelus) Empty Moving Along (Dani and Angelus)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Angelus could not await until the next day. He felt like he was a high school boy having his first girlfriend or something he really could not explain it. He had gotten up taken a shower and put on some basic black jeans and a blue polo shirt. Dabbed a little cologne on his neck.

Angelus stopped by the flower shop and picked up a bouquet wild flowers. He knew that she liked white roses but he thought he would see what other flowers she would like. Then he stopped by a local doggie store and picked up a dog bone and some doggie biscuits. He felt like he couldn't leave the done out.

Angelus then found the closet alley and placing a silencing charm on his apparition he apparated over to Dani's apartment and knocked on the dorr and waited for her to answer.

Back to top Go down

Moving Along (Dani and Angelus) Empty Re: Moving Along (Dani and Angelus)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Dani had woken up early and she went to the store and bought some food and ingredents to make lunch she smiled as Zephyr watched her Dani couldn't help but laugh as his head was moving from the left to the right.

Dani had wore some jeans and a t-shirt while she cooked when she finished cooking she went and took a quick shower and put on black jeans and a navy blue tank top she jumped as she heard a knock on the door.

Dani took her apron off and she quickly rushed to the door Zephyr started howling, " Shush Zephyr" Dani said looking at him Dani unlocked the door and she opened it to see Angelus " You look handsome, Angelus" Dani said smiling at him she looked at Zephyr whom was eyeing Angelus she rolled her eye's at Zephyr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Even though it was not very long, it seemed like it was forever for her to open the door. He had to laugh a little when he heard Zephyr start howling a little at his knock.

When she opened the door he about had his breathe taken away and when she said he looked handsome he had to smile, "I look like nothing next to your beauty m'lady." Angelus said as he handing her the flowers he had brought.

"I have also brought Zephyr a few things too, if it would be ok?" Angelus said as he pulled out the bag from the doggie store.

Angelus stepped into the apartment and then Dani closed the door.

"Whatever you are cooking smells wonderful" Angelus could not make out what it was, but he could not wait to try it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Dani smiled and let come inside she closed the door " The flowers are beautiful, thank you" Dani said smiling at him when she noticed the bag of treats for Zephyr she smiled.

" Yeah it's fine you can bring him whatever, and maybe you should give him the treats so he knows you're not going to hurt him" Dani said " He won't bite you" Dani added Zephyr looked at the bag and he stared at it Dani smiled.

" And thanks hopefully what I cook is edible" Dani joked " I burned myself a couple of times though" Dani added while looking at the burns on her fingers she shook her head at herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Angelus smiled as he dug in the bag and brought out a couple couple of dog biscuits.

"Here you go Zephyr" Angelus gives the dog a couple of biscuits and waited to see what the dog was going to do while he turned his attention to Dani.

"Let me see your fingers." Angelus took her fingers in his hands and kissed each one of them, then took his wand and healed them.

"There all better" Angelus smiled then looked her in the eyes and leaned forward and kissed her.

"Just so you know I have missed you while I was away." Angelus could not help but be honest. He had trouble sleeping because all he could do was think about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 am

Dani smiled as Zephyr took the biscuits from Angelus " I think he's starting to warm up to you" Dani said she smiled at Zephyr than she looked back at Angelus.

" Hmm?" Dani asked when he told her to let him see her fingers her smile widened when he kissed her fingers than when he healed her fingers she smiled " Thank you" she said.

When Angelus kissed her she smiled " I missed you too" Dani said smiling up at him " Be right back I've gotta finish up lunch, make yourself at home" Dani said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 am

Angelus smiled at her when she said she had missed him too. He really did enjoy kissing her, it was like he felt completed.

Following her into the kitchen to check everything out, he glanced behind him and noticed Zephyr was close by watching him and he had to smile. Very good protector Angelus thought.

"So is there anything I could help you with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 am

Dani smiled as she watched Zephyr follow Angelus around she looked at Angelus and shook her head " No, not really I've got everything cooked all I'm waiting for is the timer to go off then lunch'll be done" Dani said smiling up at him.

" You could get the plates out though" Dani said " And make sure Zephyr doesn't get under your feet I've tripped over him five times today" Dani added as she looked at Zephyr he looked up at her than he turned his gaze at Angelus, Dani shook her head at Zephyr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:13 am

"I am sure I can set a table." Angelus smirk "Without magic even" he had to laugh.

Angelus hated it that everyone always depended on their magic for everything, there was nothing wrong with doing things by hand. Angelus sighed a little as he had brought up a memory of his time with Sofia. That were always fighting over that. She always depended on that elf Ali to do everything, but when she wasn't around Angelus waited on himself.

"First you might want to tell me where everything is." Angelus smiled "Unless you want me to look through all the drawers and cupboards." Angelus laughed.

Angelus was watching Zephyr while he was following him around the kitchen. Angelus was becoming really attached to that little dog, it had been so long since he had one, he just hoped he like him enough to left him stay around.

Back to top Go down

Moving Along (Dani and Angelus) Empty Re: Moving Alomg (Dani and Angelus)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Dani smiled and pointed at the top cupboard " The top one on the left go toward the oven and the one at the very top has the plates" Dani said she didn't even turn around to look she knew where everything was.

" Zephyr, if you make him trip You'll be in very deep trouble" Dani told her dog seriously he looked at her and blinked Dani sighed and jumped up when the timer went off " Okay I hope you like lasagna" Dani said pulling it out of the oven she pulls it on the counter and smiled.

" Please be edible" Dani laughed hoping it was she pulled the foil off and smiled " It looks edible" Dani mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Angelus got the plates and things out of the cupboard like she said and went over to the table. He kept glancing at the floor watching for Zephyr, who was still following him around.

Angelus was setting up the table when she commented about the lasagna,

"It just happens to be one of my favorite dished." he looked up at her and smiled.

Angelus was getting the backside view of her and the way her hair was flowing down he realized just how beautiful she was. Now if only he could look at that view forever.

After he had the table set he walked over to her and placed his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "I am sure it will taste divine dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Dani smiled and looked at him " I'm glad it's one of your favorite dishes" Dani said with a smile she kissed his cheek and her smile widened " I hope it's good" Dani said with a small smile she hoped it was edible she looked at the ground and she saw Zephyr staring at the food Dani tapped Angelus arm.

" Look at Zephyr" Dani whispered she couldn't help but smile at the dog she loved Zephyr like her own kid she smiled accidentally started humming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Angelus pulled her in closer to him trying to reassure her that her lunch was going to be fine. "Will you quit worrying, it looks and smells great, so then I know it will taste great too."

He was just enjoying holding her when she tapped his arm to look down at Zephyr. "See even he knows mommy's cooking will be great." Angelus laughed a small laugh.

"Here let me carry that over to the table?" Angelus grabbed the potholders that were there and carried the pan over to the table, trying to place it so the potholders were underneath the pan.

"So do we have anything else to go with this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Dani nodded and smiled " Yes he alway's thinks mommy's cooking Is good, huh?" She said the last part to Zephyr whom looked like he was smiling she laughed a bit at him.

" Yes I hope bread's fine" Dani said with a small smile she really didn't know if he liked bread or not she shrugged inwardly and she put the bread on the table.

" Zephyr, you've had enough treats for the day" Dani said as he put his front paws on the table he looked at the lasagna with wide eye's Dani picked up his paws and put them on the floor.

" What do you want to drink?" Dani asked angelus Dani walked into the kitchen and she grabbed two glasses and she waited for him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Angelus had to look at Zephyr he was just so cute when he wanted more to eat.

"I honestly cannot think of anything that goes better than bread." Angelus smiled and watched her place it on the table

Angelus started to laugh as he looked at Zephyr's face when Dani removed his paws from the table and told him he had enough treats. Looking over at him Angelus smiled. "Hay Zephyr, no worries I will make sure to save you a piece."

Angelus saw her head back to the kitchen so he followed her when he asked about drinks.

"Hay you worked hard on lunch way don't you let me get the drinks." Angelus ask as he tried to take the glasses out of her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Dani smiled and gave him the glasses " There's tea in the fridge" Dani said incase that was what he was wanting, Dani walked into the dining room and she sat down at the table.

" You warming up to Angelus yet?" Dani asked Zephyr whom was sitting at Dani's feet she smiled at him as he looked like he nodded she scratched his head and smiled.

" I think Zephyr's warming up to you" Dani said while looking at Angelus she sat there and watched him she couldn't help but think he was handsom, she sighed silently as she watched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 am

Angelus had to smirk at Dani, it was like she was reading his mind.

"Tea was exactly what I wanted." He went and filled up the glasses and then came back to the table pulling out her chair for her so she could sit down.

He took the chance to serve Dani a piece of Lasagna and then him a slice. He may not have been from a important family, he was raised to be a gentleman.

Looking down at Zephyr, "I really hope he is warming up to me, he is really adorable."

Angelus was looking at Dani while she was looking at him. "Sickle for your thoughts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 am

Dani smiled and she sat down, her smile widened when he gave her a slice of lasagna " Thank you" Dani mumbled and she took a sip of her tea and she smiled at him.

" He'll warm up to you, won't you Zephyr?" Dani asked him with a smile Zephyr looked up at Dani and she couldn't help but smile at Zephyr.

" Hmm?" Dani asked when he asked her what she was thinking she shook her head and she gave him a small smile " I wasn't thinking anything, except how handsome you are" Dani said while eating a bit of her lasagna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 am

Angelus took a bite of the lasagna and could not help but make a mmm sound.

"Thats is really good, and here you were all worried about it." Angelus smiled

Angelus took a few moments to eat a couple of bits of his food and then took a piece of bread and dipped it into the sauce.

"Well, you happen to be very beautiful yourself." Angelus smile.

"So how has work been going, mine has gotten started?" Angelus wondered

Back to top Go down

Moving Along (Dani and Angelus) Empty Re: Movinh Along (Dani and Angelus)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 am

Dani smiled and she ate a little bit " Well I didn't mean to worry about it" Dani laughed slightly she took some of the bread and ate a piece and she gave some to Zephyr because he was whining.

Dani turned to him and blushed slightly " Thank you" she said than when he asked about work Dani shook her head.

" Works been busy, and the minister is getting complaints because we don't have enough Auror's and all the stuff, but How's work going for you?" Dani asked him as she ate some of her lasagna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Angelus had to smile when Dani gave Zephyr a piece of bread, got to take care of the puppy.

Angelus took a drink of his tea, "Your welcome, I just like to be honest."

Angelus loved to listen to someone else job issues, "Yes I can imagine that with all the wars and fights between England and Germany all the help is needed."

Angelus was thinking about the last to battles that were fought at the school and then in town.

"It has been very interesting, it is nice to have students that actually want to learn." Angelus thought about how active the students are they seemed excited to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Dani smiled and nodded " I like it when guys are honest" Dani said as she ate some of the lasagna she looked at Zephyr and smiled as he curled up under her feet.

" It's good when students want to learn things" Dani agreed she knew when she went to school not a lot of students wanted to learn anything Dani sighed as she finished her lasagna.

Dani drank a little bit of her tea she was glad she could have a nice conversation with Angelus, she looked at Zephyr as he sounded like he was snoring she laughed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Angelus had to agree about being honest, "I promise Dani, I will never lie to you, all you have to do is ask your questions."

Angelus knew that he had changed the ways is what he was thinking as he finished up his plate. Taking a sip of his tea.

"I must admit, I have not had a home cooked meal like that in a long time. Thank you." Angelus liked that she was a good cook.

"Next time I must be the one who cooks." Angelus looked up at her and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Dani smiled she didn't think she was all that good of a cook but she smiled " You're welcome I honestly have been having microwave dinners for the past month" Dani laughed she had alway's worked late she hummed lightly.

" Okay" Dani said she wondered if he was a good cook she hoped so she stood up and grabbed her plate and walked into the kitchen Dani began to wash her plate and she smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Angelus had to laugh as he picked up his dishes and carried them into her. He was looking around for a towel so he could dry while she washed. When he finally found one he got to drying.

"I can understand dinners that way, its not any fun cooking for one person." Angelus had to sigh, he loved cooking but it was not much fun to impress you self with the meals.

"What is your favorite meal, you know mine is lasagna?" Angelus asked as they finished up the dishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next