Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toy Factory Fun (James and Raz)

2 posters

Go down

Toy Factory Fun (James and Raz) Empty Toy Factory Fun (James and Raz)

Post by James Brunel Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 am

James sat down in his office with a small sigh, holding the new teddybear up for inspection. It was a very cute and fluffy thing so it was fit for purpose but he was unsure how it would be received. Teddybears had to be good for hugging, even when crying. So it had yet to be tested in sorrowful hugging. He yawned a little bit as he looked at the clock. It was late, perhaps time for him to go home, but he found himself compelled to stay so he got up and made himself another cup of coffee instead.
James Brunel
James Brunel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Toy Factory Fun (James and Raz) Empty Re: Toy Factory Fun (James and Raz)

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:40 am

Raziel had decided that it might be time to visit her lovely little innocent toy maker again and she had been most overjoyed to find him in his toy factory, doing some work that just added some more innocence to his situation, to his character.

Walking up to the office, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked there, she slinked her hips from side to side in a sort of sexy walk, most like a cat.

Making sure that she had a nice outfit on today, Raziel had a pencil skirt on and a tight blouse, her blazer actually covering most of her assets, unlike most of her other outfits.

Knocking at the door, Raziel waited to be let in:

"Knock knock James, care to open up for an old friend."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by James Brunel Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 am

James was pocking the teddybear when he heard something he knew to be out of place. Clicking heels on the steps leading to his office. The women who worked in the factory had to wear sensible shoes and James already had an idea as to who it might be.

At hearing her voice, James knew it was Raziel as he'd first thought. Waving his wand, the door opened to reveal her standing there in a sexy outfit that would actually be suitable for work. A small part of him wondered if she was willing to be his sectretary. If only for one night,

"Hello Raziel, it's been awhile." he greeted her warmly with a smile, "Would you like some coffee?"
James Brunel
James Brunel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 am

Raziel smirked happily and nodded her head as she stepped inside, her curls bouncing slightly as she moved her head, always glad to have some coffee in her, she couldn't refuse James' offer.

"I would love some coffee thank you James, do you have any cream around here?"

Looking around for the cream for a few moments, Raziel gave up and shrugged her shoulders, sitting down in an empty chair opposite James with the smirk widening slightly.

"Did you miss me while I was away? Or make a new conquest of your own? Hmm do tell?" she asked playfully.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by James Brunel Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am

James had to admit that even when she nodded and even when she walked forwards, Raziel simply oozed sex appeal. He smiled and hurried off to make some coffee,

"I shall make the coffee." he told her with a happy smile before blushing a little bit before pouring some milk in, "Yes I've got some cream... I hope I've not used too much."

Seeing Raziel sitting down opposite his main chair, James placed the coffee on the desk in front of her and returned to his seat. He blushed a little bit more,

"Yes I did miss you Raziel..." he chuckled a little bit and poked the teddy he'd been inspecting, "No... conquests, simply been focusing on my work without you here to be with."
James Brunel
James Brunel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:07 am

Raziel couldn't help but smile, she didn't know James all that well to be honest and now she was beginning to regret that, the reason that she had come in fact was to get to know him better than she did already.

"Oh don't worry I like my coffee dark." she added, trying to make sure that she still got quite a bitter coffee.

Gently Raziel cupped the cup with her hands and smirked lightly, taking a sip and sighing happily, surveying the office that she found herself in, shed been in bigger, but this was by far the nicest.

"You did? You should have called me, I would have liked to have met up with you again, but instead you let me track you down, tut tut James."

Looking at the teddy, Raziel set down her coffee and picked it up, squeezing it with a faint smile:

"I like it..."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by James Brunel Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 am

Taking her words into consideration, James made sure not to add too much milk to her coffee so that it would still be strong and a bit bitter,

"There you go..." he smiled happily, "Just a little bit of milk. Sugar is in cubes on the desk."

As Raziel looked around, examining his office, James found himself feeling a little bit self-conscious about his office. He looked around as well and had to admit that he had a pretty nice office. It was quite large, not overly so, and tastefully decorated in hard wood and oak,

"I suppose I should have done..." he blushed faintly before smiling, "But you're here now and that's what matters right?"

He chuckled a little bit,

"He's yours if you like." he gestured at the teddy, "He'll be the first one out there."
James Brunel
James Brunel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 am

Raziel decided to leave the cubes and just took another sip of her coffee, she didn't want to be seen as indulgent, especially as she was planning to have her form lose a few pounds from the thighs and stomach in the next few weeks.

"I'll leave the sugar, I'm going on a diet and don't want to spoil it already but thank you for offering, very sweet of you James."

The almost shamed way that James look at her made Raziel chuckle slightly, she wouldn't have come unless she had wanted to see him and to be honest she had been too busy before.

"That's very true, it's nice to have an actual conversation with you I'll have to admit, maybe we can get to know each other?" she smirked, letting the coffecup linger in front of her cleavage

Unable to atop a small smile, Raziel hugged the teddy: "I'd love to keep him."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by James Brunel Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 am

Noting that Raziel opted to be without the sugar, James smiled a little bit as he added two cubes to his own coffee, stirring as slowly as possible on purpose,

"Well if you ask me you look beautiful and perfect just as you are." he blushed a little bit, "But it's really up to you... however you feel comfortable is best."

He blushed a little bit more at her chuckle. It was a musical sound to him but it affected him so much that his cheeks grew bright red very quickly,

"Sure!" he grinned, happy to be getting to know Raziel more. He blushed when he noticed where her cup lingered, "I'd love to get to know you better!"

Seeing Raziel hug the teddy close to her, James smile,

"He's yours." he told her simply before chuckling, "Got a name in mind?"
James Brunel
James Brunel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 am

Raziel couldn't help but smirk even wider when she saw that James was blushing already and she hadn't even started to try her best yet, she felt a fondness towards James that she didn't have for many others.

"Thank you James, that's such a lovely thing to say to me, not many people compliment me in such a gentlemanly fashion." she grinned.

Beaming out a cheeky smile Raziel decided that it would be best to get to know James a little, after all she didn't know if he was dating material or big brother material.

"Well then what would you like to talk about? We could always ask questions if that's easier but I think the basics should be covered first."

Placing the cup down she looked at the teddy and nodded her head; "I'll call him Lucian."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by James Brunel Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 am

James coughed a little nervously, very aware that his cheeks were brighter than most streetlamps thanks to his latest bout of blushing. When she mentioned that other men didn't compliment her in such a fashion he shook his head a little bit,

"Then the other men on this planet are truly blind." he told her quietly, "You are a vision of perfection Raziel, not just the sexual dream come true of every man."

He blushed a little bit at the big cheeky smile that she flashed him but smiled back as well. James was going to use this time to try and figure out what kind of a relationship he might be able to have with Raziel,

"That's a very good idea, a game of questions could do us some good." he smiled a little bit more, "Do you have any family?"

James smiled,

"A good name for a teddy."
James Brunel
James Brunel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down