Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want)

2 posters

Go down

New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want) Empty New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want)

Post by Alice Faith Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 pm

"Now, we are back in the dorm. Now, when they get back, we will explain this new dynamic we have to Violeta and Melissa, but till then, I want to see what you have in the way of clothing. If it's not up to my expectations, I will pay and dictate a new one for you," Alice commands to her new servant, as she sits down on her bed.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want) Empty Re: New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want)

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Mishka sat down on the bed as she watched Alice look at her clothes.She thought there was nothing wrong with her clothes, but she wasnt' going to say anything. Mishka knew that later she would have to explain their relationship.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want) Empty Re: New Dynamic (Alice Mishka and Violeta and Melissa if they want)

Post by Alice Faith Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:58 pm

"Now, I don't think there is anything bad in here, but I want to see you try then on to make sure they are the right size. Also, it looks like you might be missing a couple of things. And you will change in front of me, okay," Alice orders after going through Mishka's clothes.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 pm

She was confused, Mishka knew they was the right size because they was her clothes. But she didnt' want Alice getting mad. But she grabbed her night clothes and changed in front of her.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 pm

"Oh, that looks good on you," Alice says, walking over and moving her hands all over Mishka's body. "I just wanted to see how it looked on you so I didn't have to imagine how great you look. Now, there are some thing's I will pick up that are going to be for when it's just us, okay. Also, would you mind if I got you a collar," Alice explains.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Mishka then started to blink when Alice ask her if she could get a collor. She had only heard of muggle goths wearing that. " Sure I don't mind." She smiled when she ran her hands all over her body.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 pm

"I'll get one tomorrow okay. Now, for the things we need to get you for when it's just us, or maybe the other roommates too. They are going to be skimpy and show off your figure, cause I like looking at your body," Alice says, as she swats Mishka on the bum.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Mishka smiled because she could handle clothes like that. She then grinned when Alice smacked her. " You knw that I love that everytime."

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yes, I do know that, which is why I keep doing it," Alice says as she reaches under the skirt and pulls the panties down a slight bit. Alice then procceedes to spank Mishka's bare bottom.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Mishka was grinning. " Yes Iknow why you keep doing it."

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm

"Well then, how about you lean over that bed so I can to it to that bare tosh of yours," Alice says.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Mishka then leaned over the bed like Alice asked her.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 am

"Good girl," Alice says as she gives Mishka's bare bum a swat. "You're absolutely loving this, aren't you?" Alice asks.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:53 am

Mishka grinned. " Yes I am loving this."

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 am

"As much as I'm loving this, I need to stay in control, so get back to decent if you wouldn't mind," Alice says, trying hard not to take the girl in front of her right here and now.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 am

Mishka nodded as she got dressed in her night clothes again.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 am

"Now, come an snuggle," Alice says, laying down on the bed and holding her arms out.

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 am

Mishka then crawl in bed with her. And laid down and started to snuggle with her.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Faith Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 am

Alice wrapped her arms around Mishka and says "Mine."

Alice Faith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 am

Mishka smiled. " Yes all yours."

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down