Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey) Empty Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Casey had wanted Melissa to find a secret area away from everyone that they could use for practice. Melissa remembered seeing an extra area off of Professor Browning's office. It was a secluded area that no one went into any more and she thought it would be perfect.

Melissa knew enough spells and enchantments they would always be hiding and she loved the idea. She was finally going to have someone to help her release some of this build up anger she carried with her at all times.

Walking into the room with Casey.

"Here we go, I know the Professor never uses this area so I thought it would be perfect, no one can accidentally stumble upon it. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey) Empty Re: Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Post by Casey Lucia Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

"Yes, this will work. Not quite the Room of Requirements. I heard about it from one of the vampires in my group went to Hogwarts and found out about it. Now, first thing first," Casey says, before turning around and taking off her dress leaving her in a sports bra and boy shorts

"Hope you don't mind, it's a lot more conferrable to work out in this. You might think about getting yourself a pair," Casey says, turning back around.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey) Empty Re: Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Casey was talking about the ROR at Hogwarts and she was not really sure if they had one of those rooms here or not. Her parents did not attend this school.

When she watched Casey get more comfortable in what she was wearing Melissa didn't mind at all. She usually wore shorts like that to sleep in.

Missy had her backpack with her and she knew that she had a pair of her comfy shorts. Missy grew up around younger siblings and in dorms with girls so changing in front of people did not bother her.

Pulling the shorts out of her bag she slipped off her skinny jeans, then she slipped on her blue female boxes. Under her t-shirt she wore was a basic tank top.

She turned around at looked at Casey,

"So will this work good enough?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 pm

"Yeah, that will do," Casey says. "Now, let's start with a fighting stance. Get into what you think is one," Casey instructs, getting into full teacher mode.

Melissa moved into a fighting stance and Casey went up and with her hands, moved he body to be more accurate to an actual fighting stance. "Now, punch." Casey instructed. Melissa ended up doing it wrong, like 90% of people their first time. Casey moved behind Melissa and grabbed hold of her hands. "Look, this is how you do it. You have this hand forward, other hand should be at your hip, palm up. Now, when you punch, it's a full body movement. Move this hand forward while the other one goes back. Keep this hand upside down till the last second, and make sure to use your hips too. at the end of this, your elbow should be facing down," Casey explains, pressing herself against Melissa's back.

Stepping off to the side, Casey shows Melissa how to do a punch correctly. "Now, you try again."

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Melissa took the stance that Casey had told her too and when she asked her to punch she was a little lost. She had never punched a day in her life so this was all new to her.

When she first went to make a punch she did not have her movements down right. So she wanted her to try it again.

Casey came around and took Missy's hands to help her get in the correct position she instantly felt a shiver go through her.

Missy did as she instructed since she is right handed she had her left foot in front, right foot in back. So when she went to punch with her right hand could go with forward with her right leg.

She was really confused with her stance, but she hope this was right.

"I am sorry, I don't think I am ever going to get this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm

"You'll get it someday, I'll make sure of that," Casey says. "Now, the stance, there are 9 stances as well as 9 types of kicks. The one you are doing right now is called a horse stance. Your feet are wide apart, and are on parallel lines facing forward. Knees are out," Casey explains, moving her hands up and down Melissa's legs to show her all the points she was talking about.

"Now, from this, the kick is called an ax kick. You bring your leg up over your target then bring the heel of your foot into the your target. then bring it up and back to the ground. The stance and the kick correspond with each other, and a punch is a punch. Well work on those three for the time being," Casey explains.

They work on it together for a total of about an hour, where Casey ended up touching Melissa a lot, in an attempt to teach her of course. By the end of it, Melissa was panting. Casey didn't know if it was the work out or the touching, but she suspected that it was a combination of both.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Missy could not believe how hard the work out was. There was going to be so many kicks and punch and things that she was going to have to learn.

"Gosh I didn't realize there was so many steps and things for a person to learn." Melissa was panting after the work. "I am glad that your my teacher, because the ones around here would probably kill me.

Missy did not think that there was a place on her body that Casey did not touch. Even though she learned a lot her whole body was on fire. She wondered if that effect was because she was a vampire or other things Missy was not sure.

"Wow I think I am completely parched and need some water," so she conjured a couple of glasses.

"Here you go, I can do some simple spells."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 pm

"No thank you, just need to go back to my room and grab a blood packet. It's how I stay non-aggressive. Not even close to being as good as fresh stuff, but i take what i can get," Casey says, moving to lean against the wall. "I used to have people who were my blood banks, gave me as much as they could while still remaining healthy. Last one ran away after a bad fight with some werewolves."

Getting up, she stretches out and looks over at Melissa. She purposely tried to keep her vampire ability inside, especially the ones like mind reading and altering. Some of it may slipped onto Melissa, but it wouldn't be enough to radically change her opinion of Casey. Whatever was going through Melissa's head was her own.

"Now, I'm going to head back to my dorm, same time tomorrow?" Casey asks.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Missy couldn't believe she forgot, of course Casey couldn't have water.

"I should have remembered about the blood, you just seem like a regular person to me." Missy looked he her bag and found a hand towel that she kept in there also. Missy was just weird with the things she kept in her bag. I guess it had to do with dragging around two little kids all.

Missy used the towel to wipe off her brow then her chest and arms while listening to Casey talk about people being personal blood banks she found that interesting.

"So how exactly does that work?" Missy was truly interested, it was something new to learn. "I guess I just thought you could either turn someone or drain them. Even though I read in a book once with something similar, but it was just a fictional."

Missy was just learning new things every moment, she wondered what it would feel like to be a donor, I mean the fictional books almost made it sound like a sexual experience but who knew. It was just interesting.

Missy seemed to have spaced off thinking about it she almost didn't catch Casey say she was leaving.

"Yay, that would be cool. Too keep this up I am going to have to start a little training routine."

Missy changed her clothes and packed up her bag to leave. Missy was thinking about looking up some spells to enhance the practice rooms or maybe check it out and see if this place had a ROR.

"By the way Casey, thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:38 am

The next day rolled around and Casey arrived back at the same classroom as yesterday. Today, she had grabbed a punching bag and was currently trying to connect it to the ceiling.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

Melissa had started her morning off doing a lot of stretches and a little jog around the ice lake. She was so sore when she got back to her dorm room so she knew she was completely so she knew she was out of shape.

Missy arrived a little before 5 and she was already in her workout clothes. She went with a sports bra and her female boxers, and had a light jacket over it.

Walking into the room she noticed that Casey was already there and she was hanging up a punching bag. It looked really interesting watching her try and connect it too the ceiling.

Taking off her jacket and placing it along with her bag she brought with a couple of towels and a few bottles of water on a chair that was sitting in the corner.

"Hey there lady...do you need some help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 am

"Nope, I got it," Casey says, pounding the last screw in with her fist. Getting down from the step stool she borrowed from the janitor's room, Casey turns to Melissa. "What do you thing, you're going to be working with it.

Finally stopping and looking at Melissa, Casey says, "You look nice." Then she turns away and heads over to her own backpack.

"Hope you don't mind, but i brought a bloodbag just in case I need a little energy boost before the end of this," Casey says, pulling out a bag with red liquid.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:34 am

Missy thought her question was kind of funny, I mean how many different things can you do with a punching.

Missy couldn't help but laugh. "I am assuming I will be either be with my fist or my feet."

Missy could not help but blush she never had complements like that from other girls and she was intriged by her thoughts about that. That was one feeling that ran through her dreams all nite.

When Casey said she brought a bag of blood with her just in case she might need it for energy.

"Well seeing we are not quite up to the level of best friends I guess I can't be sharing mine just yet." Missy said with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 am

"So, you might consider it later," Casey replies, obviously teasing Melissa. "And yes, you will be using your hands and feet, like this," Casey says before wailing on the bag. "It may take a couple of years, but you'll be able to do that. Now, we are going to work on the same thing as yesterday and we might get into some new stuff. IDK"

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:34 am

Missy could not help but laugh at Casey obvious tease. "Well with a person like me one can never tell." Missy smirked "But you would have to answer some of my questions."

Missy watched as Casey jumped up in the air and did a round about kick and then he told her that it would be a few years.

"Well lets see here, I am in second year now, I say by the start of my fourth year I will be able to do it." Missy smirk, she thought that was the perfect goal and she was very determined now and no one was gona stop her.

Missy did not have a chance to stretch out before she got there so she thought that she better do a few more than yesterday so maybe she would not be as sore.

She started with her legs spread apart and bent over from one leg to the other touching her toes, she did these a few times. Next it was lacing her fingers behind her back and pulling her arms over her head as she bent over.

She then did a few lunges on both legs, and finishes with a little bouncing around limbering up everything else.

After she felt loose enough Missy took her stance in front of the punching bag to try some punches. This was something she had worked on in her dorm room last night.

Looking at the punching bag she took the wide stance and then started with the right hand into the bag stepping out with the right foot. Her Right hand was strong. Missy knew she could have places a cushing charm on her hands, but where was the fun in that, she could heal herself later.

After getting the feeling down she decided to throw a little of both fist in there. She was getting a little worn and her hands hurt a little, and were a little tore up, but it wasn't phasing her.

Walking over to where she had set her water, taking a drink.

"Well was my hours of practice last night worth a little bet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 am

"Now, what might this bet be?" Casey asks, walking over to her bag and grabbing a blood bag and ripping it open with her teeth. She then proceeds to drink the contents.

When she's done, Casey turns to Melissa and asks, "Did any splatter? You know how vampires and mirrors mix and people think i'm strange if i have bloodstains on my dress."

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 am

Missy had not thought of a payout for the bet would be.

"Well I haven't thought that far ahead, I am just going to do it." Missy thought about it.

"Let me place my trust in you, and let you pick the payout." Missy smiled

Missy looks around and doesn't really see anything.

"I don't think so, I think we are good. I just need to heal my hands." Missy was not sure if she would get used to this idea or not. She looked at Casey as a regular person.

"Sorry about the blood" Missy walks over to her bag to get her wand and clean up what mess there was and heal her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 am

"You think 2 years, I say I'll have you competent by a year and a half. If i can do that, I get to drink from you once, and never again if you don't want me too. If i can't, I'll be civil with your boyfriend," Casey says, adding some disgust onto the last word.

"How does that sound?"

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 am

Missy thought about what she said about the bet. It sounds reasonable to her, she could not understand how she had gone from this young girl who lookes out for her sister and being shy to agreeing to letting a vampire drink from her.

"I believe you have a deal." She placed her hand out to shake.

"But do you think you could answer some questions for me?" Missy was just curious about how this blood donor thing worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 am

"Thank you for accepting this, and i'd be glad to answer some questions. Let's sit down," Casey says, sitting against the wall.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am

Missy went over to the wall and sat down next to Casey with her towel and bottle of water.

"So excatly does this blood donor thing work. I mean I thought that you either turned someone or you drained them. I guess everyone had different thoughts, and I never had the guts to ask my dad's friend any questions. He scared me."

Missy had read some fictional books about vampires and they all told different ideas. Some of which she found interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 am

"No, you can take just some, just so many vampires don't know that it ends up being one or the other. For how it works, i take some, you have enough left to function properly. A day or two later, your blood has replenished, rinse, repeat," Casey explains.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 am

Missy was laughing as she leaned into Casey.

"Rinse and repeat you make me sound like a washing machine."

Missy was wondering one thing "So it doesn't deplete my magic energy or anything. Will I be weak for awhile. I mean will you be able to drink for me and then I be able to ward off someone."

She had so many thoughts running through her head she proably was talking gumbled.

"I have lots of questions, I hope you don't mind"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 am

"It won't deplete your magic. I'm very careful, the most you'll feel is lightheaded for at most an hour. Now, what's next, i don't mind the attention at all," Casey replies

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am

"Well seeing I do not see Myles other than in classes and the occasional trip outside, I don't mind giving someone some attention."

Missy wondered where to go next.

"I think I have just read too many vampire novel I think. They all seem to have their own thoughts." Missy laughed

Missy had gotten very comfortable with Casey in a short period of time and that seemed to be ok with her. All of her other friends were always busy and she was left alone a lot.

"So being your donor, its like I am yours and your alone right? Someone else can't try to claim me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next