Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Time For Two (Private)

2 posters

Go down

A Little Time For Two (Private) Empty A Little Time For Two (Private)

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Waiting outside the Room of Requirement, she looked around nervously waiting for him. This was the first time that they were actually going to plan something ever since Hogsmeade. The previous get together involved the four of them, and while it went well, she wanted some time alone.

Looking both ways she hoped no one saw them enter into the secret room.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Little Time For Two (Private) Empty Re: A Little Time For Two (Private)

Post by Xander Clarke Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Xander climbed the seemingly unending flights to the Room of Requirement. He felt like his heart was in his throat, something completely new to him. His usual flirty nature was always impulsive and off the top of his head. He wasn't sure how planned time together would effect that.

As he walked around the coridor for the third time, the door started to appear. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves. Just my luck. She'll think I'm some anti-social freak and laugh.

No she won't, you idiot! His mind said back. She likes you. Or she wouldn't have wanted to spend more time with you. He wondered what the room would look like, as opposed to the previous Quidditch pitch.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 pm

She rocked her weight back and forth moving back and forth and waited for him holding the basket tight. She had a few treats for the pair deciding to have a nice meal for the pair. She bit her bottom lip waiting and she simply decided to wait indoors.

Seeing the room, she looked around and saw that it had become a picnic area with dark green grass, and flowers growing around. She felt her cheeks redden as she saw this and found this sweet.

"You're such a girl" she murmured softly to herself.

Turning around, she heard the door beginning to morph and she smiled softly waiting for him.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Xander was surprised to see another setting of the outdoors. It was obviously not real, what with the stone walls and low ceiling. But he grass under his shoes seemed squishy enough and there was a warm breeze that hinted of summer. He smiled at the peacefulness of it all.

Of course it would be perfect. I'd expect nothing less of her. He barely even noticed the basket at first, too intent on her. Though they shared a common room, he still wasn't sure how open she wanted to be with...whatever they were. So he tended to be more reserved around other students. But here he didn't have to be. He gladly took in the sight of her. Her nervous movements, and a look on her face that made Xander think she was regretting this choice of settings.

After a few seconds he crossed over to her. "What's in the basket? Anything good?" He figured that was neutral enough. Safe enough.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Tess was glad he seemed to like the atmosphere. She hadn't exactly chosen this, but the room had chosen it itself. Perhaps her subconscious wanted this. Either way, she smiled as she saw him looking at her, but avoided her gaze a bit as he seemed to be thinking something more than just the room.

What's wrong? she thought confused.

Looking at him, she looked at him feeling her cheeks redden, especially as he walked closer. She didn't really know what they were, but she knew that she liked being around him, he made her feel...something that she couldn't explain. She blushed around him, liked how he tried hard for her, and she just liked him, but she didn't want to seem clingy nor pushy.

"I made us lunch?" she said softly. "I brought, pumpkin juice, some butterbeer, some strawberry tarts, a few sandwiches, some strawberries and other fruits"

She smiled softly and bit her bottom lip that was in her nature.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 am

Xander was surprised at the details Tess had thought about. Merlin knows if he tried to plan something it would go horribly wrong. I never would have thought of food.

"It sounds wonderful." He took the basket from her and guided her over to a place near the window, in a nice patch of sun, and sat down. He realized he was starving, but his mind wouldn't shut off. He'd spent too many sleepless nights thinking about her and this may be his only chance to clear the air.

He sighed, not knowing if he should possibly ruin this great time together. "Tess, I have to ask. What are we?" He didn't want to leave it at that. Xander figured if he was opening up, he may as well bare it all. "I...I really like you. I like being with you. But...I know we can bring out the...character in each other. So...if you just want to be friends, I can accept that. But please know I want more than that."

He braced himself for rejection. While he said he could just be friends, he wasn't sure if he could be that close to her without more. But for her? He would try, if that's what she wanted.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 am

Tess was happy that he was surprised as to what she had planned. She'd never been so meticulous in her planning skills but he wanted to make sure everything was covered. 

She hid a smile as he lead them towards the area and placed a blue blanket for the pair, and hearing his stomach grumble a bit, she stifled a giggle and began to place the light snacks  objects on the blanket as well as the drinks. She figured the rest could wait since nothing was rushing them. 

She found it refreshing that he was the one trying to lead the conversation so she listened and continued to put their picnic in order. But midway through placing the last drink, she finally took in what he really said and dropped one of the cans. 

She looked at him wide-eyed and felt a flush begin to rise. She no longer cared about the rolling can and just looked at him trying to formulate her thoughts. 

"Xander" she said breathlessly.

She felt her hands shaking in nervousness. This was so foreign to get, feeling wanted and being the one in control. She scooted closer to him and grabbed his hand. 

Staring at their intertwined hands she marveled at how well thy fit together. She don't look up at him fearing that she'd mess up what she wanted to say. 

"Xander....as much as I love being your friend...I-I wouldn't be opposed to being more" she responded coyly.

She managed to look at him in an unusual demure and shy look. She bit her bottom lip fighting a small grin, but he squeezed his hand trying to reassure him. 

"If you don't mind of course" she teased. 

It was unlike them to be nervous. It was either a light teasing that went with the pair, or a heated conversation but she figured she liked both. 

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down