Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Adventuring for us two (private)

2 posters

Go down

Some Adventuring for us two (private)  Empty Some Adventuring for us two (private)

Post by Luke Sullivan Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 pm

He was pretty excited about having some time alone with Victoria. Today he had found a rumor about a secret passage towards the Shrieking Shack, which he heard was haunted. Now he knew that it might not be the most romantic thing, not that he wanted romance or anything, but he wanted to show her that they could go on an adventure.

No, it's not romantic....it's cool. She's a cool girl he thought to himself.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Some Adventuring for us two (private)  Empty Re: Some Adventuring for us two (private)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Victoria was excited when Luke mentioned an adventure. She wasn't sure what he had in mind when he owled her, asking her to meet him at the Whomping Willow, but whatever it was she knew it would be fantastic.

After finishing classes for the day, and being caught up on her work, she grabbed her bag, stuffed in her invisibility cloak and some snacks she had found in the kitchens, just in case they got hungry.

When she finally got down there, he seemed a little unsure. She smiled and grabbed his hand when she reached him. "So where are we going?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Some Adventuring for us two (private)  Empty Re: Some Adventuring for us two (private)

Post by Luke Sullivan Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Luke let out a smile as he saw her grab his hand. She voluntarily grabbed his hand and he was glad that she wanted more interaction with him.

"Hello there" he said grinning brightly. "I suggest we go on an adventure"

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Well you already said that in your message." Victoria laughed.

She had worried that her easiness with physical interaction would be awkward for him. She'd never really had a...What would I call him? Male friend? Boyfriend seems....I don't know. But she had always been a very physical person with people that she was close to. Figuring that physical sensation was what this world boiled down to.

"But WHERE are we adventuring? Surely the Whomping Willow isn't fascinating enough for an entire adventure." She smiled at him slyly, trying to poke fun at him.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

He felt himself flush a bit at her comment and his grin turned to an embarrassed one.

"Hey, don't underestimate this old thing, for it has a secret passage come on!"

He gripped her hand tight and dragged her down the Whomping Willow and avoiding the trees attacks. While he held her hand the thought about what she was to him. She wasn't a friend...well she was, but she was much more than that. He trusted her almost as much as Xander, he cared what she thought and he liked when he was around her, he got those little fairies in his stomach.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:19 pm

A secret passage!?!?! That's more like it./i] Victoria was caught off guard when Luke tugged her towards the tree, especially when it started swinging. But her years of soccer helped her dexterity and Luke was great in the lead. [i]Going to have to remember that...

Once in the passageway, she took a deep breath. It smell of earth down here. A musky, wet smell that filled her lungs. She knew she had some issues with claustrophobia, but it was really only with man-made structures. Somehow, when surrounded by dirt and roots hanging from above them, she felt at ease.

Turning her attention back to Luke she grinned. "Guess I didn't need to bring the cloak after all." They'd just have to find a use for it some other time. "Where does this lead?" She started running her hands along the dirt walls lightly, trying not to disturb the compactness too much.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Luke was glad that she hadn't pulled away, but rather allowed him to enjoy her smaller, and softer hand. He winced a bit at the smell, but began to crawl a bit, as he began to walk the tight passage.

"I hope you don't mind...this. It's apparently about a ten minute walk or so, depending on the speed. I know that it trails off to other exits, like Muggle fox holes" he commented.

He wanted to show he had been learning, all the reading he had done as well.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 am

Victoria giggled at Luke's use of muggle knowledge. She didn't know where he got it, but it was nice that he was trying to use it to connect.

"I don't mind this, actually. I find it rather calming, as weird as that sounds."

After they'd been walking for a while, Victoria enjoying the muted sounds of their footsteps, she asked, "How'd you find out about this place?" She started wondering if there were other hidden places as well.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Luke smiled subconsciously as he he heard her giggle.

I'm doing good he thought.

Still he walked in the tight place at a quick speed not really liking the tight encamped space.

"Ah Xander and I found it, apparently it leads to someplace cool, at least that's the rumor. Xander's too much of a girl, no offense, to get in here, saying something about his clothes" he replied chuckling.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Victoria laughed at Luke's comment about Xander. He did seem like the kind of guy to worry about things like that. At least on some level.

A though came to her. "So...have any fun plans for the summer holiday?" They still had another round of lessons to go, but the year seemed to be closing fast. She could hardly believe should would be getting ready for her third year at Hogwarts.

It seemed like time took forever when she was bored out of her mind, but when she stopped watching it for a split second, it flew by!

Victoria peeked around Luke and could see the sun shinning up ahead. They must be getting close.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Luke shrugged.

"I don't really know what we're doing for summer. I mean my dad is off working again, and I'll end up with Xander's family again" he said sighing.

Seeing the sun, he turned left and tugged her along. Seeing the thin stairway, he began to climb up.

"I heard this place it haunted" he said excitedly.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down