Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Lesson (Terry and Juliet)

Go down

Private Lesson (Terry and Juliet) Empty Private Lesson (Terry and Juliet)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 am

Juliet was a little upset that her brother did not show up to Charms though she knew that he needed to be there. 'Oh well I guess I will just have to show him the charm that I taught in class since I can't have him falling behind.' She thought to herself She had sent for him to meet her in her office to discuss his lateness. She was not happy with him.

He did preform some entertainment for her (his punishment) however and with that he will be granted the privilege to learn the charms that she had taught in class.

Back to top Go down

Private Lesson (Terry and Juliet) Empty Re: Private Lesson (Terry and Juliet)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 am

Terry was so embarressed by what his sister did to him in class but he was able to come out with his head held high. He had recieved a note stating that he was to report to her office so he thought it would be best if he went to her office right away and get over the repremand he knew was coming.

Terry knocked on the door and when he was allowed to enter the first thing he could do was appolgize to her.

"Juliet I am really sorry about Charms class today. I really did fall asleep and didn't get up on time. But I was upset with the punishment, but I understand I was late twice." Terry got it out and was glad.

"So what do you need from me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:43 am

"Thank you for coming Terry I just thought that you would like to learn the charms that you missed in the lecture today." She smiled at him and was glad that he took the punishment so well. She stood up from her desk and walked over to him. "I hope you understand that I did all that because I love you I know it is a strange way to show my love I know but honestly one can't show favorites."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 am

'Thats ok really, no one even knows your my sister. I have told Tarragon, alys and Zara I have a sister but not the who."

He was glad that she just wanted to talk.

"I will be glad for anything you can teach me, I can only learn so much in a book." Terry sat back in the chair preparing himself for everything she would teach him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down