Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terry's Aunts House

Go down

Terry's Aunts House Empty Terry's Aunts House

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Terry had finally gotten to his Aunt and Uncles house and as usual they didn't care what he was doing. The only thing they said to him when he got home was that everything was taken care of and that as soon as his sister got there to pick him up he could leave.

He was glad to see that his siblings were a little upset that he was leaving, but they were too little to understand everything that is going on
but he hugged them both and told him that he loved them and he would try to write as often as he could, but with school and everything it could be awhile inbetween.

Terry packed all of his things in the bedroom in to a couple of boxes that he had. He would just ask Juliet when she got here if she could just shrink them for him, since he was not suppose to do magic outside of school.

So now all Terry had to do was wait on Juliet to come and get him. He was so excited he couldn't wait.

Back to top Go down

Terry's Aunts House Empty Re: Terry's Aunts House

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Juliet followed the directions to Terrence's aunt's house she was a little nervous and excited at the same time she was with her best friend again and lately she was having a lot of dreams about her childhood and the things that she did with him. Along with dreams about Terrence she now felt that she knew him a whole lot more now and was excited to pick him up.

She stepped up to the door and knocked hoping that his aunt and uncle would have him ready for her to pick him up so that she would not have to wait long in their house it gave her the creeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Terry had been downstairs watching TV when he heard the doorbell ring.

"I got it" He yelled as he took off towards the door. When he saw it was his sister he practically knocked her over when he threw his arms around her.

"I am so glad you are finally here, I never thought you would get here." Terry was full of smiles.

"Well all of my things are packed." he said then whispered "I need someone to shrink them so we can carry them easier."

Looking over to the person standing next to her. "Who is this guy your boyfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Jon had no problem coming with Juliet to pick up Terry, it was going to be a nice change of pace. Juliet had told him that Terry had given her directions to the house. He never got the chance to tell her he knew where Terry lived, It had been his job after all.

When they arrived at the house he was glad it was Terry that answered the door. But Jon about choked himself when Terry asked if he was her boyfriend.

"No Mate, I am just a good friend of her, come to help her get you home," Placing in hands on Juliets shoulders he whispered into her ear.

"I will go up and shrink the packages. Which way to your room." Terry gave him quick directions and then he was off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Juliet smiled at Terrence's reaction to her presence she was glad to be with him again and it meant the world to be there with Jon the past few days before picking Terrence up were just great she spent pretty much every waking moment with Jon except for the day where she had with the Hogwart's Headmistress Briony which she would of rather avoided but knew that it had to be done.

"Well Terrence I am glad to see you as well." She said as she wrapped her arms around her little brother. "Now lets go inside shall we." She stepped inside the house to wait for Jon to return with Terrence's belongings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Terry was so ready to leave he was forgetting his manners.

"Of course come on in. My Aunt and Uncle are in the back room, they basically said they could care less to met you. So as soon as your friend comes back we can leave."

Terry wished that Jon would hurry he was so ready to get out of here.

"So where excatly is you house at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Jonathan walked into Terry's room and was glad the the kids had everything packed up neatly so it took Jonathan no time at all to shrink everything in the room into small boxes and things. He was able to place everything thing in a little baggie that he had and placed everything in his pocket.

Walking downstairs he heard Myles telling his sister about his Aunt and uncle and he just couldn't believe these people. They had cared for him for a year and didn't even want to meet the person who was going to take over. The nerve of some people.

Walking up to Terry and Juliet.

"All packed and ready to go. Lead the way Juls."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Juliet smiled at Terrence and ruffled his hair a little. "My house is on the out skirts of town surrounded by a forest." She loved the location of her house for it was nice and private and she could house her English friends without to much mess of being discovered plus there was many ways of getting to and from her house so they could escape easily.

Smiling as she saw Jon enter the room again "Alright Terry are you ready to see your knew home." She asked as she placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Oh and this is Jon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down