Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira)

Go down

Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira) Empty Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira)

Post by Keaira Drake Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:53 am

Keaira walked out of the castle and towards the frozen lake. She was having a headache as she usually had when she got stressed out. After the first classes were done, the toll of meeting so many people and feeling so many spiritual pressures got to her. She needed to relax a bit.

She reached the ice and cast a spell she had learned, ensuring herself that it wouldn't break. She then took a few steps backwards and started running. She reached the ice and she slid a long way with her speed. She had to smile to herself. She liked this. She liked the cold, she liked the ice, she liked the castle. Nothing had really changed over the summer, but she had never truly appreciated it.

It would've been funner if Myles was there, they could've played their little game, but she hadn't found him inside. But she could fight by herself with her imaginary opponent. She always imagined the opponent as a strong, muscled guy. She could see him before her if she focused enough. Not as a solid substance, of course, just as a fog. She wasn't hallucinating, of course, she just imagined.

When she could see him as clear as she used to, she kicked, imagining hitting him. He stumbled backwards, but quickly regained his composure. He started kicking her, and she blocked. The punches she couldn't block simply vanished before they 'hit' her and she kept going.

She didn't really care if anyone happened to see her. It was just training to become stronger, and magic wasn't always needed. She smiled to herself as she landed a punch in his tummy. Then she crouched down and kicked high, her foot colliding with his chin, making him get thrown backwards.

She rose from the crouch, her breathing having quickened. Once she had regained it, she continued. Then she noticed something moving that wasn't her imagination. She didn't say anything, but turned to see what it was.

Last edited by Keaira Drake on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira) Empty Re: Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

Terry had gone out for a walk along the ice lake. It was interesting to look at. It never matter the time of year it was always covered with ice. I really wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him until he saw Keaira out there so he decided to walk up to her and see what is going on.

Since Keaira's attention was the other direction he walked up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Watching something interesting are we?" Terry was looking to see what she was looking at.

Back to top Go down

Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira) Empty Re: Fighting on the ice (Terry and Keaira)

Post by Keaira Drake Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 am

"Watching something interesting are we?"

Keaira jumped and turned quickly, seizing a knife she always had with her. Before a quarter of a second had passed, she realized where she was and put the knife back, and looked up into the beautiful, warm eyes of Terry. Keaira breathed out.

"You scared me," she said breathlessly.

Then she realized how very close he was. Keaira felt something knot in her stomach, but she didn't mind the feeling. At all. She yearned for it. She tilted her head to the side, remembering what Terry asked.

"Oh, I think it was a raven or something," she said calmly, looking back, not moving an inch away from him.

Actually, she might have moved a bit closer. The warmth radiating from his body was very welcomed. Keaira truly felt safe in Terry's presence. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and turned back to Terry.

"So, how has school been treating you?" she asked with a soft smile.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Terry thought it was funny that he made her jump, but realized when he got a glance of the knife that he would have to be careful not to do that anymore.

"Sorry, I did not mean to scare you." Terry noticed how close he was to her so he rested his chin on her shoulder and brought his hands to her waist for support.

"So watching a raven were you." He smiled in her ear. "So was it that interesting?"

Terry could not believe what this girl did to him, he was usually shy when it came to girls but with this one he just couldn't explain it. He felt a know in his stomach when she turned around to look at him.

"Well I can tell you this." He said as he looked into her eyes with his hands still on her hips "It is treating me a whole lot better this year than last year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 am

Keaira smiled at Terry when she turned to him. She was so grateful that he was around. He really brought out the light of day for her. Having him this close was almost too much for her to handle.

She then locked her arms around his waist and leaned into his chest. "I'm glad to hear it," she said softly.

But she was feeling nervous. Why was she feeling nervous? She never felt nervous. She grabbed onto her hands a bit tighter around him, even though she had no intention to. She just wanted to be close to him. She then felt like adding a light reply.

"It's been fine on my side as well, if you were wondering," she said, grinning up at him before pressing her ear to his chest again so she could hear his heartbeat; it was so soothing.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 am

Terry was enjoying having this beautiful creature in his arms, it made him feels safe and he hoped it made her feel safe too.

"I could not imagine how this year would have been without you in it. " he smiled into her hair this kissed the top of her head.

She had pulled him tighter he could tell and saw her smile as she had her head on his chest. He could tell she was listening to his heartbeat again.

What surprised him is she enjoyed listening to his heartbeat, He remembered her saying that to him before, it made him think that she was afraid that he was going to go somewhere.

"I am glad that you are doing well, maybe we could just be well together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 am

"I can," Keaira said and stuck her finger in his chest. "B-O-R-I-N-G," she spelled, winking at him.

She sighed and snickered a bit. She felt so happy, not to mention safe. He was so warm and he just protected her with his warmth.

"I am glad that you are doing well, maybe we could just be well together."

Keaira smiled. She parted a bit from him and looked into his eyes.

"We will always be well together," she said softly.

She stood up on her toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Then she leaned into his chest again. Ba-thump it said, like usual. So soothing, so calming, so real.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Terry started to laugh when she commented about her time being boring without him here.

"Well I am glad I am not boring" Terry smiled.

Terry was surprised when Keaira talked about them being together forever.

"Do you really want to be with me forever?" Terry loved that idea. He thought of how he felt living with his aunt and uncle over the last year.

"Thank you for even wanting that, you make me very happy." Terry smiled

He noticed she was once again listening to his heartbeat.

"Why do you like listening to my heart beat, I believe it is the sweetest thing I person can imagine, but why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 am

Keaira grinned when he laughed. It seemed to boom through his entire body and into Keaira's ear like a bass.

Keaira frowned. Forever? Hm... She hadn't thought about how she phrased it, but now that Terry said so, it really was rather tempting.

"I dunno. We're rather young, but I don't think I would mind," she said honestly, "Not as of now."

"And you make me happy, Terry," Keaira said solemnly.

Keaira looked up at him with a secretive smile. She kept listening to his heart because it was alive.

"Because your heart is keeping you alive. Something making such a weird and yet soothing sound and is incredibly small and fragile is keeping you alive. The sound is so soothing. Truth be told, Terry, no one's ever cared about me the way you do. Therefore I think it is good to listen to your heart. It gives me more reason to believe you're really real, and not just a fragment of my imagination," Keaira said calmly, sighing.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. But Terry," Keaira said, looking up at him, removing her ear from his beating chest, "I'm not like this. Not really. I'm cold and dangerous to everyone who isn't you and those you care about. I'm cruel and I love the sight of blood, Terry. And I don't want to change that. I never want me to change. I'm pleased with being who I am, though I might be mad and crazy. I just want to be me."

She looked at him, hoping he wouldn't push her away and curse her, and then run off. She wanted him to understand that no matter how much she loved him or he loved her, she would never change. She would always be a bloodthirsty person to anyone she or Terry didn't care about. She would never show mercy on her enemies. And if there was a heaven and a hell, she would surely go to Hell. And she would be pleased with it.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:47 am

Terry had thought about it a lot lately and he knew they were still way to young, but he knew he was happy and he always wanted that, because he hadn't had it in a long time.

"Keaira" Terry loved her name but wanted to think of a nickname sometime. "Keaira, all I know is that you make me happy and I want that, and as long as things go the way they are, I will make you mine officially after we graduate." Terry smiled at that as he pictured her all dressed up walking down the aisle to him just like in the fairy tales.

Terry could not help it when a tear rolled down his cheek when she talked as to why she loved his heartbeat. He had always been a sensitive guy.

When he started listening to the way she was cold and heartless but the way she described it he could believe it with the past she seemed to have.

"Keaira, I could never hold anything against you, you are the way you are for a reason, and as long as it is directed the the people that are bad that is ok." Terry smiled at her and kissed her.

Terry knew he had to brake the news to her about Myles and Missy, but he wanted to make sure she wasn't going to go and run off and kill Missy, because that would crush Myles.

"Not to place a damper on this, but there is something I need to tell you about Myles and Melissa." Terry tried to start and steal himself for the wrath that would come once he told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 am

Keaira looked up at Terry. "If you make me yours, I shall make you mine," she said firmly, not quite happy about the thought of being 'owned'.

But she was still smiling. She didn't mind the idea as much as she would've thought. But things could still change. She was only twelve after all.

Keaira then brushed away the tear that fell down Terry's cheek and smiled at him. "I couldn't have asked for a better person to hold me, Terry. Maybe you'll learn me how to truly let my emotions go," she said softly.

She was so happy when he told her he would never hold anything against her. He would love her even though she was who she was. That meant a lot to her.

"You're amazing," she muttered, listening to his heartbeat again.

Keaira's head then snapped up immediately when Terry said something about Myles and Melissa. There was a certain seriousness in his tone that made Kearia's eyes narrow.

"And what would that be?" she asked him lowly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 am

Terry smiled and held her closer when she said she would make him hers.

"Just so you know, you will never be my property, we would be equals. You will always be able to do your own thing."

That was the one thing he had always learned from his adopted parents is that marriage was a two way street and it took both to work.

Terry look at her when she talked about emotions. "Honey you let emotions out every time you hold me and say you love me or anything like that. You do not have to shed a tear to have emotions."

Terry had to kiss her again, "Your the one that is amazing."

Terry knew that this part was going to be the hardest for her to hear.

"Missy met this vampire girl a few days ago and started hanging out with her. Apparently Missy discovered she is gay, and has falling for this girl. She broke up with Myles yesterday. They have been with each other every day since they met and Casey has already created a bond with Missy and it cannot be broken."

Terry took a breathe. "I found out about it when I followed her to the 'Wall' last night, we got into a argument with her and she feel off the wall, I tried to save her. I didn't want her to die, but she feel and Casey came out of no where and saved her."

Terry shed another tear, "I feel so bad for Myles, but he claims he is fine as long as she is happy."

Terry looked at Keaira in the eyes and made this promise. "I will never do anything like that to you I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 am

Keaira smiled pleased when she heard him say 'equals'. She then sighed.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Tears doesn't have to be the jackpot of emotions," she said softly.

Keaira smiled again when he told her she was amazing.

"Yeah, well, then I guess we're both amazing," she joked.

She looked down on the ice for some weird reason unknown to her. She then frowned. She thought she just saw something. "Terry, what creatures lives in this lake?" she asked him curiously.

She then looked disbelievingly at him. "Melissa did what?" she asked. Her voice wasn't high, it wasn't loud. It was lethally silent. She wanted to rip off that girl's head at that moment. Melissa better bless the day she wasn't there when Keaira heard the news.

Maybe Myles was all right, Keaira didn't know. She clenched her teeth. She hadn't spoken to Myles in ages. He seemed to have forgotten all about her. But she was just exaggerating. But sometimes she wondered if Durmstrang really was the place for her and her brother. They had been so well on their own. Now Keaira was becoming dependent of friends and the like, and she wasn't quite sure she was okay with that. It was all moving so quickly. She didn't even have time to stop and think. She looked up at Terry.

"I know you wouldn't," she said, refraining from saying the last thought in her mind 'but why do I wish you would?'

She knew she loved Terry. She truly did. But maybe things were going too quickly. Not with him, she was pleased with that. But her being all amiable and sociable with other students. Was she all right with that? Keaira sighed and leaned into Terry's chest again, finding some comfort in it.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am

Terry could not help but just hold Keaira, she felt like his world if that was at all possible at twelve years of age.

"One of these days Keaira I will be able to read you like a book, with or without emotions." Terry sighed into her hair.

He had to smile when she said that they were both amazing because he thought she was the most amazing person he had ever known.

"Looking at your past and looking at you know, I must say you take the top of the amazing list. I do not even remember my past." Terry thought about all he had learned in the last year, but no one choose to give him his memories back yet.

He felt Keaira move a little away from him and caught her looking towards the lake and when she asked him what creature lived in it he had to laugh a little.

Looking at the Ice he couldn't really answer her question.

"Keaira, I have no idea what could possible be in there" Terry pulled her closer. "But what ever it is I will protect you from it.

Terry could tell by the way Keaira was acting that Missy was lucky that she was not here at this very moment, and even though he loved Keaira he couldn't let anything happen to Missy either. He knew if Keaira did something to Missy she would regret it because Myles still loved her, and it would hurt Myles.

When she leaned further into Terry, he just held on like there was nothing going on in the world around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 am

Keaira looked at Terry. Reading her like an open book? She wasn't sure she liked the sound of that. Keaira didn't like to be read. What she liked though, was unknown to her. She used to like to be left alone, and she knew that somewhere inside her, that solitude was something she yearned for.

"Maybe you will," she merely said, leaning against him again, "Though I wish you wouldn't," she added silently.

She didn't know why, but the next thing Terry said, struck her harshly. She had changed, that was true. She was very different know. And maybe that was amazing. But Keaira found somewhere deep within her, that if that was the case, she didn't want to be amazing. At that moment, she made a vow to herself; she would be who she truly was to everyone, and if they could like her for that, then she'd like them back. Of course, Terry was an exception. He was an exception to everything, because she couldn't help but like him.

"Maybe there are some really creepy creatures that eats humans, maybe even sea serpents," she added with big eyes. She had never thought about how cool this lake could possibly be. She then tilted her head to the side.

"Don't defend me. I like attacking things," she said with a cruel smirk. Then she beamed at him. Her vow was obviously starting now...

Keaira then thought about Melissa. She didn't like it. She didn't know if she could ever forgive the girl for hurting her brother, but at the same time, Keaira would never hurt Melissa, because Myles wouldn't just stop caring for another person like that. And if Keaira ever hurt Myles in such a manner, she would kill herself. Myles was the only thing constant in Keaira's life. He had been there with her since the beginning of day.

"I will never hurt Melissa, Terry, but I shall surely not be the most caring type for her either," she said coldly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 am

Terry had heard her state about not wanting him to read her like a book.

"Keaira I don't mean it like it sounds. I mean I will understand you moods and no when to keep my distance." Terry was willing to take Keaira any way he could get her. That included the way she was with everyone else.

Terry had to laugh as she comment about the creatures in the lake. "I can imagine everything in there will probably eat humans. Thats why its under ice." Terry laughed, but he really didn't want to think about being eaten by anything.

"Well then it is settled I will the protecting up to you, that includes me." Terry smiled. He was still new at the wizarding stuff and was not any good at fighting yet.

"I am just not the type of person can hurt someone else unless I have to, but I understand how you feel. I would feel the same way if someone did it to Juliet." Terry held Keaira close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:50 am

Keaira gave a weak smile. She sighed softly.

"I see," she said, "I'm glad about that, you know."

Keaira chuckled a bit as well, and then looked down on the ice again. It could be anything, really.

"But then I wonder why they wouldn't have tried to kill anyone yet. I mean, what is ice to strong creatures?" she asked jokingly.

Keaira grinned. "You sure know how to row yourself back to shore, Terry, I'll give you that," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. Then she smiled. "And you can depend on me."

Keaira nodded softly. She was glad Terry understood.

"Let's not talk more about it, though," she added softly.

She really didn't feel like talking about such idiotic things as love, though she might be a part of it herself at the moment. She didn't love love. She hated love. But she couldn't help it, making her hate it even more.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Terry just held Keaira and looked out at the lake and he really enjoyed how he was feeling. He wondered if she would ever change towards him. He imagined that it could happen she could get scared about how she was feeling becasue he knew that she was he could feel it.

This was not what she was used to, he knew she was used to being along and treated badly so that was how she was and he could live with it, as long as she didn't turn it on him.

Looking out at the lake, "I suppose they could break through the ice if they really felt the need."

Terry just held her close, "We can just sit hear and hold each other as far as I am concerned. As long as I am with you, we don't have to talk about anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 am

Keaira nodded to that, feeling at ease. "Let's just stay here for a while," she said softly, wanting to stay in his arms for a while longer before they had to go back to their common rooms due to curfew.

She leaned into him and held herself warm and calm so near him. She sighed softly, listening to his heart and just stayed there, holding him close as he was holding her.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:50 am

Terry felt so at ease while he held her with her listening to his heartbeat. Looking out across the lake he felt so at ease standing there.

Realizing what time it was he sighed when he realized what time it was.

"Keaira dear, I do believe it is time for us to head inside."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Keaira looked up after what felt like a second, and realized the sky had gone darker. She blinked.

"Yeah, you're right," she said calmly and broke from the hug, turning and started walking, waiting for him to come along.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Terry had been very comfortable how he was standing and then Keaira pulled away from him and turned to head back.

Terry took a hold of Keaira hand and they headed back towards the castle.

"It really was a very nice day, and the company was very enjoyable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Keaira smiled at Terry and sighed. "Indeed it was," she said solemnly as they walked into the castle together.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down