Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! (Keaira, Raven and Konig)

3 posters

Go down

Help! (Keaira, Raven and Konig) Empty Help! (Keaira, Raven and Konig)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 am

Raven stepped out of the hallway, still holding the girls wrist behind her although it had been quite a short walk in actuality, there was something almost stabbing at her mind, almost like the ticking of a clock making her even more scared and more frantic.

Beginning to mutter under her breath, Raven stopped outside of the office and knocked rapidly at the door hoping that he would be inside and not off gallavanting around with the whore he had in here a few weeks ago.

With another look back at Keaira, Raven hammered on the door again:

"Konig open the damn door now!" she ordered.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Help! (Keaira, Raven and Konig) Empty Re: Help! (Keaira, Raven and Konig)

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 am

Keaira had been dragged to the office of her Psychology lehrer by the weirdest person she had ever encountered. But somehow she didn't mind. She wanted to know why the Sweeney was so curious about Keaira.

She looked at the Sweeney when she hammered on the door, getting pissed. She then sighed, hoping the lehrer would open the door quickly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 am

Konig had been shaving when he heard the banging on his door and Raven's voice through the door. With half of his face still covered in shaving cream, Konig opened the door,

"What's the matter Raven?" He asked, concerned with what could have gotten the woman so panicked, "Is everything alright?"

He paused when he noticed Keaira,

"Why have you brought the child?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 am

Raven was glad when the door was open and her heart beat softly for a moment seeing how concerned Konig looked, before remembering how angry she was at him and swiftly forgetting the thoughts of caring about him flee from her mind.

"Konig, I need your help, this child and I...I think we might be...one in the same...I don't know how to tell or if I'm right or if I'm simply put out of my wits..."

Stepping inside his office, Raven looked at him with a stern glance:

"I need you to look at our memories, use occlumency to see...but nothing else in my mind must be touched."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 am

Keaira raised her eyebrow as lehrer Nickel opened the door with shaving cream all over his face. She then turned sharply to the Sweeney.

"Are you kidding me!? Who gave you the right to decide so?!" she snapped.

She hadn't meant to yell like she did, but her memories were hers and hers alone.

"And what do you mean, one and the same?" Keaira then growled, calming down.

"Plus, if you so badly want to see into my mind, then can't you ask nicely?" she said even calmer now.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 am

Konig noticed that Raven's expression change minutely from being angry still, to mildly softer, before returning to keeping the underlying anger. He frowned a little bit but nodded,

"I'll do my best to help you Raven." he raised an eyebrow and nodded at Keaira as well, "And you as well Keaira."

When Raven told him what she wanted of him he frowned a little bit. The request was a tough one. It wasn't legal, as far as he was aware, but he was willing to do it if needs be. He nodded slightly,

"Alright..." he took his wand out and held it at his side for a moment before speaking again, "Can I ask what I'm looking for? One and the same... is kind of vague."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Raven turned to the girl with fire in her eyes and was very close to hitting her, but the presence of Konig calmed her a little and she merely ingored her bar sending another glare her way.

Ushering herself into his office, Raven sniffed slightly and growled, it still smelled of 'her'.

"You know me child I don't do asking nicely for things, be glad I let you know at all." Raven glowered.

Turning to Konig, Raven looked between the two people and frowned trying to phrase it in a better way than she just had, and deciding to appeal to Konig alone, she said:

"The thing that was taken. If it was..."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 am

Konig saw the way that Raven looked at Keaira and sent Raven a calming look, not wanting the two of them to be getting into some kind of a fight. The glaring he could put up with though and let her into his office with Keaira without hesitation,

"You know she's right." he told Keaira quietly, "Normally she just does things without the running commentary."

He frowned a little bit. None of this really made sense but he was loathed to chalk it up to Raven's madness just yet. That would have been the choice of the others who had tried and failed to help her,

"Alright..." he agreed, "Both of you sit down in a chair and I'll prepare."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 am

Raven sat down in the chair that was nearest to her and she looked around for some sort of vial, with a small smirk she found one and placed the tip of her wand to her temple.

Summoning up the memory that she meant, Raven gave it to Konig in the vial and looked cooly at him, she knew what she was doing. She needed him to take it seriously.

"Find a memory that matches this one." she said in a monotone voice. "This is what I mean."

The memory was of the time that Raven had been lying down on the same tattered ragged mattress in the asylum, her thighs covered in blood, her eyesight blurred from pain and tears as she screamed our for something that was warm, and small being taken from her, and one person standing above her with something already in his arms just like the thing being taken from her.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:03 am

Keaira put her face back in monotone, feeling annoyed and wary at the same time. She didn't like this, but she could kind of imagine that there wouldn't be any help in complaining. When the Sweeney then took forth some sort of memory, Keaira narrowed her eyes, but quickly let go of the wary feeling telling her to clear her mind. She had never been good at occlumency, but she had never needed to either. She didn't have anything to hide.

"Fine," she said, sitting down and waiting for what was doomed to happen. "Just please, tell me what you're doing," she added, looking at lehrer Nickel.

She was plenty sure that the Sweeney wouldn't answer her, or just narrow her eyes at Keaira, but she hoped that Nickel would at least have the courtesy of telling her what he'd do to her mind, and if it'd be uncomfortable or something. Not that she minded pain - she relished in pain - but she still wanted to know what a stranger was going to do to her.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am

Taking the memory from Raven, Konig glanced between the memory and Raven for a few moments before nodding. It must be important if she was trusting him with it. Tapping the memory with his wand, Konig stiffened as the memory was copied directly into his brain. Moving over to his desk, Konig took a small drink from a glass of water before moving over to Keaira, kneeling so that he was at eye level with her,

"Keaira I am about to check something in your memories. Don't worry, I will see nothing but this memory. If you do not have one similar to it I will see nothing." he assured her before frowning, "It might just be the most important memory you have. Now... try to relax, this won't hurt at all. Legilimens."

As he had promise, Keaira would feel no pain as the transition was smooth and clean. He focused on a matching memory to the one Raven had shown him and saw it again, from a different angle now. As if he was very small and begin carried away. Calling up Raven's memory of the event he used the two of them to form an accurate picture of the event, using Keaira's mindscape to piece it together. Finding that they blended perfectly, Konig withdrew from Keaira's mind just as smoothly, leaving behind Raven's memory as well. He paused a little bit as he got his bearings,

"I... have some rather shocking news for the two of you."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:58 am

He was right. Keaira didn't feel anything. But it was weird. She had no idea what was happening, other than the fact that he was looking into her head at the moment. Then he seemed to resurface. She raised an eyebrow.

Then she raised two. "May I ask what?" she asked curiously.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Raven wondered what was going to happen from this information she was about to recieve, and she wondered just how she was going to take what it could result in. Not even thinking it as being possible until a few moments ago, she was unsure of how her mind would take it.

As soon as Konig withdrew from Keaira's mind, Raven saw something in his eyes and her heart beat once, painfully in her chest and she looked at the girl with her pale purple eyes, unblinkingly, just waiting to be told the news that she already knew.

"Tell me." she said in a cold tone.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 am

Konig sighed a little bit as he thought about how best to break the news to the two of them. Rubbing at the bridge of his nose, Konig decided to go with something traditionally said by doctors. However, he was no doctor and the phrase was now completely out of context. He coughed a little bit,

"Well Raven..." he gestured at Keaira, "Congratulations. You have a daughter."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Raven did not know what to do. She merely sat there, and blinked. Had she found the thing that she had been missing? Surely if she had then everything would now be falling into place? Everything that she had been missing including her mind would be snapping back into focus?

But this was not so.

Her eyes fixed on the girl, and calmed from their dark black, into their normal purple colour, and she couldn't help but wonder what this would mean. Standing up Raven walked towards the door and placed her forehead against it, closing her eyes.

"What?" she asked quietly "But that can't be possible. You shouldn't exist." she muttered to Keaira.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down