Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice day out (Konig and Raven)

2 posters

Go down

A nice day out (Konig and Raven) Empty A nice day out (Konig and Raven)

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 am

Konig smiled a little bit, a small smile to be sure, as he watched the fight on the arena floor. It was a crowd favourite today, a day-light vampire verses a dozen of those giant spiders. The vampire was putting on a show for the most part and Konig was reasonably sure that the poison had been removed from the siders just in case. But still, it was almost like a little bull rodeo. And it helped that this was how pest caught by the magical pest control would put down.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

A nice day out (Konig and Raven) Empty Re: A nice day out (Konig and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Raven walked along the top of the arena wall, she had come dressed in her ripped black jeans and her bloodstained white blouse that many people thought was just a fashion statement, when, it was far from that...the stains were authentic.

Spotting Konig down on the seats, Raven grinned wickedly and jumped from the top of the arena, down to the seat next to him, landing on the man who sat there and knocking him out. Pushing him off his seat and onto the floor Raven smirked lightly:

"Konig, it's been a while, enjoy yourself a few nights back?" she asked, her eyes flashing a little with anger.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 am

Konig raised an eyebrow when the man who had been sitting next to him was basically landed on and knocked out because of it. He chuckled a little bit as he saw who it was. Trust Raven to have the most 'dynamic' entry possible. Seeing the dangerous glint in her eyes though he frowned a little bit,

"It has indeed been quite awhile Raven." he smiled faintly, "You'd think we'd see more of each other... working in the same school and all. As for the night... the succubus right?"

He sighed a little bit and nodded,

"Not my proudest moment I'll admit..." he sighed again, "Are you feeling forgiving? Because I'm asking you to forgive me."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 am

Raven saw the frown on Konigs face and growled a little bit more and she couldn't help but think about him with that woman and if she caught her in the school again she would rip out her heart and make Konig eat it for what he did to her.

"Yes that's what I'm referring to. The whore that you took a few nights back, you fool, you slept with a Succubus?!"

Knowing the effects that the Succubus would have on him eventually Raven shook her head and glared down at the fight below, her aura pulsing with anger as her eyes changed to black.

"You can have your Succubus, sleep with her to your death if you wish Konig, for you shall not touch me like that again."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 am

Konig looked at Raven, who was pulsing with anger, and knew that he had to be honest with her or she'd kill him. Hell, she was likely to kill him anyway,

"I know the effects of sleeping with a succubus over time but that won't happen to me." he turned to Raven more fully, "It was a one time thing. A mistake encouraged by her aura."

Looking down at the rather one-sided fight now, Konig frowned a little bit,

"I won't touch her again because I will not see her again." he replied quietly before glancing at Raven again, "I care for you Raven. I always have. I still do."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 am

Raven felt like she would love nothing more than to slam razor down Konigs throat, he couldn't admit that it was his fault, it was his fault that this happened, if he hadn't have let her in to his office this wouldn't have happened.

"Over time? You know nothing of Succubus, they inflict their hold when they choose, not over time. You could have been taken from me because you let your damn hormones take over."

Beginning to feel the cool pressure of her necromancer ring grow, Raven was forced to calm down, taking a deep breath and frowning slightly as the fight ended down on the stage.

"How can you care for me when you don't know me? How can I believe you...?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 am

Kong had to admit that the feeling of dread he was getting from Raven right now was powerful, she really did want him dead it seemed. But at the same time he noticed something else,

"Taken from you?" he asked in a quiet voice, "You care about me... like I care about you?"

He noticed two things; one that Raven was calming down a little bit and the other that the fight was over. Apparently now they were to bring in another daylight vampire. He turned to Raven,

"I care for you a great deal..." he whispered quietly, "I have since the moment I met you Raven. As for how can you believe me... well you'd tear my heart out if I lied for starters. But other than that... I've only ever tried to help you."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 am

Raven had always admired the way that Konig never got angry at her, no matter what she had tried to do to him, and it was something that had always confused her, but she didn't dwell on it too long she didn't want to be suckered into feeling good.

"I used to think that I did, I was never sure of how to express my lov...my feelings for you Konig."

Closing her eyes for a moment, Raven took a deep breath and let her anger boil away slowly, so that she was now completely clear in her thinking for once in her life.

"Why haven't I torn your heart out for what you did anyway? I would have 'ripped your heart out' for that too wouldn't I if I was who I used to be?" she said "Maybe ive changed."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 am

Konig was beginning to feel again and that wasn't good. He'd tried to lock his emotions down so as to not make this conversation anymore hurtful than it was already going to be but he was just so sad and ashamed of himself,

"You used to...?" he paused, choking on the word for a second, "You lo... love me? Or... did you used to lo.. lov... love me?"

Konig cursed his damn stutter. It was one of the reasons why he caged his emotions, when a word came along with a lot of emotional attachment to it he stuttered. He nodded a little bit,

"Yes... you would have done it without hesitation." he agreed before smiling ever so slightly, "You have changed Raven. I'd like to think for the better but I might be biased as it's the option that lets me keep my heart in my chest cavity. How do you feel about the change Raven?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:37 am

Raven turned to Konig with a look that she had never given to anybody before, a soft almost pained stare, before her purple eyes became black once more and her gaze harder almost as if she had completely flicked personalities.

"How can a mad woman tell what she feels? I have never experienced love before, I know it not, but what I feel for you now. Is not love." she said coldly "It is a fist hammering my heart and I hate it."

Ignoring the stutter Raven got out her razor and began to squeeze it in her hand, cutting her skin, a little deeper each time she squeezed so that blood plipped to the floor.

"I hate it! I hate what I have become. Weak. Useless. I hate what has happened to me...it's awfully crowded in here." she said, quietly.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:42 am

Konig froze. The look she gave him, one so filled with emotional pain, was one that effected him more than any of the murderous glares that she'd sent at him. They were easy to deal with, this look of pain was unbearable to him though. His heart lurched, as if caught in a vice,

"Hammering at your heart?" he paused for a second before shaking his head, "That sounds exactly like lo...lo...love, to me Raven. It feels like your heart is hurting... I feel it too."

When Raven took her razor out his first concern was that she didn't use it on herself so he was, understandably, upset when she gripped it so that some of her blood came dripping out. Konig placed a hand on her wrist,

"You're not weak Raven, and you're certainly not useless." he paused for a few seconds, "Raven... please don't hurt yourself like that. I can't stand to see you hurt."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 am

Raven looked down at her hand that was covered in blood, at the hand that Konig had put on her wrist and in that moment the world seemed to fall away, there was a silence except her thoughts, and one standing out clearer than the rest.

"My heart is hurting...so I should get rid of the pain..." she said, quietly, looking at the blood covered razor.

Flicking her gaze back to Konig, Raven saw the concerned look on his face and she just stared blankly at him for a few moments before a slow, sad smile crept onto her lips.

"I'm a monster...and monsters deserve to be hurt."

With that Raven looked at her razor once more before whispering; "I don't want the pain." and plunging the razor into her chest, eyes opening wide and she gasped slightly, missing all the vitals Raven shakily reached for the handle to try again.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 am

The fact that Raven was just silently staring at the bloodied razor in her hand was somewhat of a warning that her thoughts were not going to be nice ones. He blinked a few times,

"Your heart is hurting right now Raven..." he told her quietly, "But it can heal. In time your heart will be happy and warm again."

The blank look was transfered to him and Konig felt his blood run cold. It was a look he'd seen in a few people before, the look that told the person watching that the person was running out of reasons to care. When the look changed her felt a few tears appear in his eyes,

"You're not a monster..." he told her quietly, "You never have been."

With his eyes blurry with tears, Konig was unable to react in time as Raven plunged the razor into her own chest. His eyes widened and he found himself screaming,

"NO!" He wailed, grabbing hold of the razor, pulling it out, and throwing it away as he put his hands on the wound, putting pressure on it, "No! No you can't leave me!"

His hands began to glow a light green as he tried to use his very limited healing magic. He looked around at the gawping spectators,

"GET HELP!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 am

Raven felt herself falling backwards and hitting cold stone, looking up at the sky she felt once again the world beginning to fall away as the cold blood welled out of the cut, making her chuckle lightly.

Feeling Konig putting pressure on it, Ravens chest began to heave up and down with convulsions and she gasped lightly.

"I have never h-h-had a warm heart...every...everyone leaves...B-Briony left me...y-you left me..."

Trying to stop Konig from touching her, Raven blinked as he yelled out for help for her, closing her eyes, Raven felt herself lurch into sleep and opened her eyes with a shot a few seconds later.

"K-Konig just l-leave me." she said coughing up some blood as she did so.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:14 am

Konig caught Raven just in time to make sure that she didn't smack her head against the concrete floor of the arena stands. The blood was coming up out of the cut at an alarming rate and Konig couldn't help but look around quickly for any signs of a healer arriving. The convulsions were expected from the injury so Konig kept trying to use his limited medical magic on her,

"Your heart is warmer than mine!" he told her, crying a little bit now, tears yet unshed in his eyes, "I will not leave you! I can't leave you! I lo... I love you!"

The fact that Raven almost fell asleep made Konig panic. Getting desperate he looked around frantically,

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT HEALER?!" He roared at the stunned crowd, most of whom ran away to try and find a healer. Or just to get away from him. Getting rapidly more and more desperate, Konig looked down at her, "This is going to feel cold Raven but it'll keep you alive."

With that thought it mind, Konig focused on his ice magic instead, smooth ice rushing into her cut. He gritted his teeth in concentration as he began to use it to heal up some of the cuts and knicks to veins the razor had caused. Lessening the bleeding, Konig began to covered the entrance to the wound in ice as the healer began to rush over to heal her properly. Konig gripped Raven's undamaged hand tightly,

"Don't you leave me Raven..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 am

Raven chuckled weakly at Konig, so he thought that he had a colder heart than she, perhaps they were the same, but that was not what was at the forefront of her mind at the moment.

Chest beginning to heave again Raven coughed up some more blood and reached for Konigs hand, not wanting to go through this on her own, and she looked up into his eyes.

"I...I don't want to go to h-hell." she muttered, wide eyes.

Eyes widening she gasped lightly at the feeling of ice entering her and she hissed lightly;

"Stop...stop it's cold...just l-leave me I want to..." Raven blinked, closing her eyes and hoping a healer wouldn't come, but them she felt magic working on her and she growled.

"No!" Raven's numb fingers began to search for the razor, but the chuckled, the razor wasn't silver, it was infused with magic, and this particular blade, poison.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

The weak chuckle was all that Konig had to base his idea that Raven was still actually in there through the blood loss and near death experience. He held onto her hand when she reached out to hold onto his,

"You're not going to hell Raven..." he told her firmly, stilling crying, "You're staying right here... with me... I won't let you go!"

He cried more when Raven showed that she obviously didn't want any form of medical help. She wanted to die. She wanted to leave him when they were just confessing their feelings to each other. Seeing that she was reaching for one razor in particular, Konig took it from her weak and trembling hand and flicked it open. He lightly pressed the tip against his own chest,

"You want to leave me... why do you want to leave me?" he asked, crying before swallowing, "Wherever you go... I'll follow you Raven."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 am

Raven closed her eyes and when she opened them once more she found that she was now almost completely healed and there were people all around her, being so close to death, made the spirits in her ring more potent and one powerful Wraith took over her features for a moment snarling and screaming.

Seeing that Konig now had the poisoned razor, Ravens eyes widened and she growled lightly tilting her head back and looking up at the sky with a slight resignation.

"You b*stard." she said quietly, knowing she wouldn't go through with it for some bizarre reason if Konig would follow her after, she wanted more for the man...

"Just heal me and get me the f*ck out of here. Take me to a private room here or something." she groaned lightly, feeling the final click of everything getting back into place, Raven ignored the healer and stood up, walking down to the arena rooms.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 am

The way that Raven went from spaced out and sad to scowling and screaming in one moment, combined with the way that her ring seemed to be vibrating, Konig concluded that she wasn't truly herself. When she swore at him, strangely, Konig felt only relief.

When she told the healer to just heal her and get it over with, Konig flicked the razor closed, glad that Raven had decided to stay. As she stood up, Konig rushed after her,

"Raven!" he called out to her as he caught up to her, "What was that?"

He shook his head to get the tears out of his eyes,

"Why would you do that?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

Raven stopped in the middle of a corridor that nobody seemed to be using and she looked at Konig as he caught her wrist and asked her why she did what she just did, this confused her, because she didn't know fully why she had done it.

"Since when have I needed a reason to do anything? When have I ever required a reason..."

Trailing off Raven locked eyes with Konig and blinked slightly wondering how she would phrase what she wanted to say to him, but she groaned and bobbed slightly on the spot.

"I don't want the pain you give me. I wanted it gone. I wanted to be gone. I still do."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 am

The fact that Konig had caught hold of Raven's wrist to stop her and not been given some kind of a glare or some kind of violence meant that she was still confused and she didn't hate him,

"Everyone needs a reason for acting Raven, even you." he told her quietly, "And you need a reason... you need a reason because I just can't accept that you'd leave me for no reason."

Their eyes locked and Konig could see that pain that remained in her beautiful eyes. He took a step closer to her. He blinked a few times,

"The pain will go away Raven..." he told her quietly, "I will be here for you, with you, and together we'll make the pain go away."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:08 am

Unable to stop herself chuckling at what Konig said, Raven thought that there must be some of the most random reasons that were ever created for some of the things that she had done in the past few years of her life.

There was a reason...because she had felt like it. But she thought that this wasn't going to be accepted by Konig.

When he said they could work through the pain, Raven scowled lightly and looked into Konigs eyes with her own smouldering gaze, anger, but she knew she couldn't harm the man before her. Even if she wanted.

"Why do people leave me? Why did Briony leave? Why were you going to leave me? Why didn't you talk to me..." she asked, thoroughly confused "I don't understand."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:12 am

When Raven chuckled at what he said Konig felt a spike of anger inside of him. She was laughing. She was laughing at the fact that she'd almost left him forever. He gritted his teeth and swallowed the anger quickly. He couldn't be angry at Raven, it just wasn't in him,

"Do people leave you?" he asked quietly, looking into her eyes with a few tears, "Or do you push them away because you're confused?"

He closed his eyes and tears fell from his eyes,

"I will never stop... loving you Raven." he told her quietly "I will never leave you, never."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Raven looked at Konig and blinked slightly, she had never pushed anyone away from her, or at least she had not done so willingly, she was often confused, with the amount of voices in her head it was hard not to be, but she had always been clear about her affection for Briony.

"I do not push people away, they leave because they have had their fill of me, and who can blame them? I am not the most...complete of people."

She said, in a wistful voice, looking around the corridor, it's blackness, how she had wanted to stay in that same blackness a few moments ago, she had no idea what she was going to do now, what should she do? Raven turned and saw that Konig was crying and just stared at him.

"Why are you crying? What did I do wrong?" she asked, not understanding .
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down