Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary (Konig and Raven)

2 posters

Go down

Sanctuary (Konig and Raven) Empty Sanctuary (Konig and Raven)

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 am

Konig knew that Raven hated the Irrenhaus Verlassen but he also knew that it was the site of a lot of the trauma that had led her to becoming what she was today. If he wanted to work against the insanity that he come from her experiences here then it might help if they were in the place where it had happened.

Right now he was sat in a chair opposite another chair. The two chairs were close to the front door of the asylum because while he wanted to push Raven a little bit he wanted her to know that should could still escape if needs be.

Now all that was left was for Raven to show up.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary (Konig and Raven) Empty Re: Sanctuary (Konig and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 am

Raven had thought, that she was mad at this point in time, she thought that she was actually crazy to be coming back to the place where last time she had entered the ghost of the Doctor had attempted to kill her. She knew however that her razors would protect her...and that she needed to return to the Irrenhaus Verlassen.

Konig wanted to help her. She wanted the help. It was as simple as that, she had hoped that she would be able to return to who she was in the past, and that she was able to begin her life without so much... uncontrollable rage and anger in her body. It was that which scared Raven the most, not knowing when she would lose control of her body.

Stepping into the dusty hall, Raven sat down on one of the chairs that Konig had brought to the front and she tilted her head to one side, her light purple eyes glinting in the shafts of light that fell through the broken beams;

"Hello Konig, thank you for agreeing to help me." she whispered.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am

Seeing Raven entering the building, Konig smiled in a soft and comforting way. He needed Raven to know that he was going to be here for her throughout this entire progress. He wanted her to be able to live a life free from the baser instincts that drove her the majority of the time. And it was plain to see that, one some level, she wanted the same thing. He smiled a little more,

"It's my pleasure to help you Raven." he told her, completely honest, "I want you to be happy and to be truly happy you need this help and I can give it to you."

He paused for a second before glancing around the entrance area. Even around here there was some discolourisation on the floors and walls; dried blood from years ago. Konig turned to Raven,

"How are you feeling about being here Raven?" he asked her quietly before smiling slightly, "Be honest please."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 am

Raven chuckled lightly, people had been telling her that she had needed help for years and here she was finally realising that she needed the help that people had said that she had needed, it was odd really that she had noticed only now.

Letting her eyes flick over the walls, Raven felt her pulse pumping a little bit faster but then she calmed herself, feeling the cold metal of her friend in her pocket, she knew that she was safe, she didn't need to be panicked when it came to the ghosts that still inhabited the halls here.

"How do I feel?" she copied, with a small frown on her face "I feel like I do not want to be here at this moment in time, although this is stupid, because I know that I am safe."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

Konig recognised the irony of helping Raven to become more 'sane' when he himself was not what the majority considered sane. To most people he was dangerously insane. By their logic Raven was beyond help but he refused to even consider that. Raven was a beautiful and kind soul who needed help and love. And he'd give her both.

Noting the way that her hand held something in her pocket, Konig was reasonably sure that she was holding one of her razors. Nodding a little bit at her response he smiled ever so slightly,

"You're afraid Raven. There's no shame in admitting that." he told her quietly before nodding, "Can you tell me what exactly you're afraid of?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 am

Raven's eyes flashed when she heard that Konig explained her feelings as being afraid, she was not afraid, she was just not looking forward to having to confront the memories of what had happened to her again...or maybe that was what people called being afraid?

"I am not supposed to be afraid, I am the German war machine the Doctor created, I am not supposed to know any fear." Raven frowned gently "More than I thought had changed, I am becoming weak."

Thinking on what had just been revealed to her Raven merely though about what she didn't want to happen, and thought that this was the feeling of fear that Konig must be talking about at this moment in time, that it was that same feeling of being uncomfortable.

"I feel like I do not wish to be confronted by some of the memories and wraiths that still exist here."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 am

Konig could tell that Raven didn't like it when he implied that she was afraid. But he didn't imply it. He flat out said it. To him it was as clear as day but it appeared that it was not to Raven. She seemed to be in denial about the emotion she was feeling despite the fact that she was instinctive by nature and fear was perhaps the most instinctive feeling of all,

"Regardless of whether or not you were supposed to be able to show fear, to know fear, the fact is that you do Raven. This doesn't make you weak, it makes you the human I know you to be. Not the machine others would make you." he told her quietly but firmly before smiling, "You love, do you not? I doubt you were supposed to feel that but you do."

Konig nodded a little bit as he thought about her answer. It was as he had predicted but he knew that he wasn't going to be able to predict Raven considering how fast she changed,

"That's natural Raven." he assured her quietly, "You know that you have to means to defend yourself though. Take comfort in knowing that no harm will come to you here anymore. Now... I want you to tell me something you remember from when you first came here. Doesn't have to be anything big or significant, just anything."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:12 am

Raven thought that the feeling of love was something completely different to the feeling of fear, as she wanted to feel this emotion, it was positive, it was something nice that she wanted to have more and more of, whereas fear was something that she hated, hated more than anything else.

"Love is a positive emotion however, I wish that I would be able to feel more of it without it being sullied by the harsh emotions that I too must feel, fear being one of them." Raven muttered, squeezing her closed blade harder in her hands, for comfort.

When Konig asked her to tell him something about the place where she was born, Raven closed her eyes and she thought about what was her first memory, or, what she thought was her first memory anyway. It was not a pleasant one, even though it was brief.

"The bathwater is cold." she spoke, quietly "The tub has grime on the edges, the rubber duck had no eyes."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 am

Konig nodded with a small smile. Even by just saying that she wanted to feel love more than fear she had admitted that she felt fear despite what she had been 'programed' with. He nodded with a small frown. It was true, even her positive emotions were tainted by the evil of this place,

"Well when we get to the root of the negative emotions and stop them there then you'll feel your positive emotions without fear of the negative fighting back." he told her with a smile, "Trust me."

When she told him something about her time here, as brief as her explanation was, Konig smiled slightly again and commited it to memory. He nodded a little bit before continuing,

"Do you remember how old you were at the time?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 am

Raven heard Konig telling her to trust him, she trusted him absolutely after all, she felt love for him like she had not felt for another person, maybe when he helped her with her feelings, she would be able to show it as freely as she had done before her relationship with Briony broke down.

"I shall trust you Konig, after all, you know what you're doing when it comes to sorting out psychological problems." she let out a small chuckle, thinking that it was strange for Konig to be doing a 'session' with her, she was so against it in the first place.

When she was asked how old she was at the time Raven frowned as she tried to remember, however she didn't know precisely, she didn't become aware of her age until she was much older than she was at that time.

"I would say that I was young, under ten years old, possibly 6 or seven, I didn't really become aware of years and ages until later. When the competitions started."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 am

Konig was so very happy that Raven trusted him as much as she did, enough to agree to let him have this little session with her. He knew just how much she hated the idea of sessions like this which meant her trust in him had to be damned near absolute. He chuckled a little bit and nodded his head,

"I guess I am rather experienced when it comes to helping people with problems like this." he admitted modestly before smiling a little more, "Also helps that if worst comes to worst I have a shortcut that will help you almost instantly."

The fact that Raven was unable to recall her exact age was worrying but what confused him more was the mention of a type of competition. He could tell by the way she said it that it was a sensative topic but he had to press on,

"Do you want to tell me about these competitions?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 am

Raven when she heard about the shortcut that Konig had, wondered what it was and she hoped that it wasn't just legging it out of the nearby door, if it was it was hardly something that she was going to be good at doing, given the high heels she was wearing.

"What is this shortcut?" she asked, with her head tilted to one side, a small expression of interest displayed across her features as her brow gently creased in the middle.

The mention of the competitions once more made Raven think that they were going to be talking about them for quite some time now, she didn't mind that of course, she had offered herself up for this session and if it was going to help her then...why should she refuse?

"Not really, however, if it will help me to progress then I suppose I am going to have to." she hummed "They were just competitions between the other children then the Doctor kept in the Asylum, some were brought here by their parents, and others were born here."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 am

Konig chuckled a little bit when she immediately asked him about what the shortcut was. It was true that most people would immediately look for any kind of shortcut after all. He smiled a little bit before reaching out and poking Raven lightly on the forehead,

"The shortcut? I wander into your mind with a mental projection of yourself. I then force a mental projection of your trauma to appear and we defeat it." he grinned, "When it is defeated, or weakened, your negative emotions will lose some of their control over you. Leaving you free to be happy."

Konig thought about the implications when she told him a little bit about the competitions. Knowing the reputation of the doctor who had been in charge here it was obvious that the nature of them had not been pleasant. He nodded slightly,

"I won't push you too far too fast Raven." he told her quietly before deciding to change the subject, "Which of the negative emotions do you feel you could do without the most? Fear? Anger?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 am

Raven blinked a little bit, this seemed to be an easy and quick option for her, so why could she not just have that done right away? Maybe it would be easier and have less repercussions if she did it the slow and the simple way, solving her problems at her own pace.

"I think that sounds like something I could be interested in if this slow and steady solution to my mental issues is not seeming to work." she smirked lightly, her eyes flicking to lock onto Konig's.

The question that Konig asked was one that Raven did not expect, however she did not need to wonder for very long about what emotion she wanted to live without, it was something that she wanted to lose almost immediately, to make her less crazy altogether.

"Anger." Raven stated simply "Anger controls my actions and my body, I want to control my actions and my body from now on, not becoming senseless like it makes me so often."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down