Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven)

2 posters

Go down

Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven) Empty Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven)

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 am

Konig straightened his tie as he waited for Raven to appear. He had booked them a table at the most expensive restaurant in all of Florence, perhaps in the world. The owl had been sent to Raven with the time just in case he forgot to tell her. He had told her several times but it never hurt to be sure.

He smiled a little bit as he waited, casting several charms on his suit to make it as comfortable as possible for standing around waiting in. Even in this rather warm night air.

Suit
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven) Empty Re: Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 am

Raven knew that this date meant a lot to Konig, he had reminded her of it so many times when one time would have been enough, inside it had made her rather amused, but it also made her feel that she should make an effort for this one night, to try to behave in a public place.

Walking through the streets of Florence, her head tilted up to view the wonderful buildings, Raven couldn't help the light smile that played on her lips, the lights seemed to shimmer on her pale skin, her eyes framed by kohl eyeliner and dark green eyeshadow to match her dress.

Spotting Konig, Raven stalked her way up to him with the same smile on her lips, hoping she had managed to purge herself from madness, and her own beauty would ahine through.

Raven's Dress
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven) Empty Re: Florentine Nights (Konig and Raven)

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 am

Konig hoped that Raven would behave herself and not try to kill as many snobby dinners as she could. It would not be fun to have to then expalin to the Italian aurors what had happened. Getting into a fight over slightly overcooked garlic bread wasn't something that most aurors appreciated.

When he caught sight of Raven walking towards him he was momentarily stunned. She looked absolutely amazing in that dress but what was even more amazing was that she seemed to have purged herself of the madness for the time being. Now all that there was was her amazing beauty. He smiled brightly and walked closer, taking a hand gently in his and kissing her lightly on the lips,

"I'm so glad you could make it Raven." he told her happily, "You look amazing. Stunning, even!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 am

Raven could see that Konig was very handsome tonight in his suit, she enjoyed seeing him dressed up like this but had not had the chance for a very long time, not since the last ball that Durmstrang had held, which was a few years ago now, much to her sadness she did enjoy tormenting all of the children.

"Of course I would make it, you reminded me too many times for me to forget to come after all." she smiled gently, returning the kiss that Konig bestowed upon her lips, and placing one on his cheek as she drew away and looked towards the restaurant.

"My my, it looks very expensive in there I only hope that the food is worth the price tag...but don't worry Konig I will be on my very best behaviour tonight." Raven smiled wider "Just for you."

With a squeeze of his hand, Raven walked towards the entrance of the restaurant, wondering what she would have for dinner.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:00 am

Konig hadn't seen Raven all dressed up like this in a long time. Especially seeing as she preferred to dress to scare some of the students during the Durmstrang balls. But the ball hadn't happened this year, much to the dismay of both Raven and Konig,

"Ah sorry about that my darling." he told her, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as he blushed lightly. He smiled into the kiss, "I just wanted you to come so very badly is all."

Konig chuckled a little bit,

"Oh I've heard good things about this restaurant don't worry. Viktor visited it once and said it was the best food he'd ever eaten." he told her with a smile before grinning, "Also... a surprise for you and the reason why I was so looking forward to you coming..."

He opened the doors for her to reveal that the restaurant was entirely empty other than one table for two, a band on one side of the room and the employees waiting nearby,

"It's just us tonight my darling, I booked the entire restaurant just so that we wouldn't be disturbed."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 am

Raven laughed lightly, she knew that he was going to be happy to have a proper date like couples were supposed to have however she did not know that he was going to blush when she picked him up over his own actions. In her opinion it was kind of sweet the way that he did so.

"I would have come out on a date with you regardless of how many times you asked me Konig, but, I also knew just how important this date was to you, which I why I tried to hard for tonight." Raven smiled gently.

As the doors were open to the restuarant, Raven blinked and she felt her eyes widening, it was so thoughtful of Konig to have booked out the whole restaurant, it would be far easier to control her temper when there were less people here.

"Oh thank you Konig, I will find it much easier to control my 'temper' while we are here alone, I believe that might be why you booked the whole restaurant?" she asked with a light smirk, wandering over to the table they were so obviously dining at.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 am

Konig had been so looking forward to this date for a long time. Ever since he started dating Raven if he was honest. It was probably the first date they had ever had where they acted as a proper couple, loving and not in the least bit crazy or angry over anything or at anyone,

"You would? Awwww thanks for saying so Raven, does my confidence the world of good." he told her honestly with a grin before chuckling slightly, "You tried and you suceeded Raven! You look beautiful my dear, in every sense of the word."

The widening of the eyes was the reaction he had been waiting for. Konig knew that Raven wasn't too expressive so that little action was more than enough to make it worth the price. He chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"That was only a side benefit my dear." he told her with a smile as he held her chair out for her to take before sitting down himself, "The main reason was... well I once saw this in a muggle movie. Was a very romantic thing to do and it has a surprise at the end."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 am

Raven blinked a little and she smiled gently, all of the pain when she had burnt herself on those damned hair straighteners and trying to not poke herself in the eye while she did her eye makr up, was suddenly worth it. to be called beautiful in every sense of the word, and feel like it might be true.

"Why thank you Konig, I have experienced the phrase 'suffering for beauty' today, some of the things I did to make myself look like this were quite painful." she sighed gently, sitting down at the table, with a smile on her lips.

With a smile widening on her lips. Raven felt nice and happy that Konig held her chair out for her, and when he mentioned the muggle movie with a suprise at the end, she blinked once more, tilting her head to one side as she wondered;

"What was the surprise?" she asked curiously.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 am

To him Raven had never looked more beautiful than she had right now. She literally shined beauty at the moment and he had to admit to almost falling in love with her all over again. Raven was simply the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen,

"Suffering for beauty? Well for this level very high level of beauty I guess you have to sufffer... but you're beautiful all the time Raven. To me you're always beautiful." he told her honestly with a smile. When she asked him was the surprise was he wagged a finger with a grin, "Ah ah ah... no spoiling the surprise from me! You'll find out soon enough."

A waitor came over and gave them each three glasses. Two were wine glasses, one was filled with red and the other white. The last was a beer glass and it too was filled, with an italian beer. The waitor handed them two menus as the band, a full band, started to play softly,

"You can order anything you like Raven, it's all paid for already."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 am

Raven smiled gently and she knew that she didn;t have to put herself through so much pain in order to make herself beautiful, but she had wanted to make an effort with this day and she hoped that she would have pulled the look that she had wanted off. By Konigs replies, it looked as though it had.

"Why thank you Konig, I just wanted to make this night more special than any other, since I knew it meant so much to you." she smiled gently, taking the menu when it was handed to her, it looked very limited, but she didn't mind.

"No spoiling the surprise? Well then I hope that it happens soon, you know how impatient I am." she smirked gently, letting one of her eyebrows tick upwards.

Taking the glass of white wine, Raven sipped at it before deciding on what she was going to have for her main meal of the evening, it was something she had never had before, but she wanted to try it; "What are you having to eat?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 am

The extra time spent on her appearance had turned Raven from a beautiful woman into a simply radient woman. It was something that Konig always knew was within her grasp. She was a beautiful woman on the outside so if she was at peace on the inside it would make her together the most beautiful woman in the world,

"Why thank you Raven." he smiled happily before raising a glass to her with a grin and winked at her, "But I like to think that you'll remember tonight happily regardless of our appearances."

He chuckled a little bit and reached across the table to cup her cheek gently in his hand. Gently, he rubbed her cheek with his thumb,

"I hope that you think the surprise is worth the wait."

Sipping at the glass of red, Konig looked over the menu before deciding,

"I think I'll have a chicken dish." he told her with a smile, "What about you my dear?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:06 am

Raven smiled gently, and she knew that apperences were not the most important in this conversation, she was just glad to be here with Konig and she hoped that she was going to be able to control her madness for the whole of the night, she thought that she would do, the measures she had taken.

"I think that I will remember it regardless of anything that might happen tonight, I do not know why but, it feels as if this night is going to be something special." she smiled wider, feeling vunerable as she confessed her feelings to Konig.

When he mentioned that he was having a chicken dish, Konig seemed to be taking a different route to her and she tapped the menu with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"I believe I shall have the salmon, it sounds very pleasant, Ive always wanted to try the dish. Now is my chance."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 am

Konig was both happy and proud to be here with Raven like this. In the past she'd have already done something crazy by now but with his help, and a lot of determination, she was controlling her madness even now. Raven truly was a strong woman if she was able to force back her own madness to enjoy the evening,

"Oh really now darling?" he chuckled a little bit as he sipped at his drink, "I didn't know you had a flair for future telling. I'm doing my best to make it memorable after all."

He nodded with a big smile,

"True enough Raven, even if I wouldn't ever choose the same dish." he told her with a chuckle before grinning as the food magically appeared on their plates, "Lets dig in then my dear. After this a quick dance with the band?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am

Raven smirked at Konig when he mentioned her flair for future telling, it was not something that she could explain and it had rarely happened before, but she knew that she was going to enjoy this evening immensley even if she didn't know why just yet.

"I doubt that I am going to become the new soothsaying professor any time soon," she grinned wolfishly "However sometimes I know that I'm going to have a memorable event, especially when you are involved they happen a lot."

With a happy smile Raven looked at the food appearing on her plate and she picked up her knife and fork, cutting a small peice of salmon off the fillet and eating it daintily, finding that she liked the taste Raven made a small noise of happiness.

"This is a wonderful dish I am happy that I tried it." she smiled gently "I would love a dance with you Konig, it has been a while since we last partaked in one after all."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 am

Konig knew that Raven's gut instincts turned out to be right more times than not and it was partially down to this luck and instinct that she had gotten by when she was at her craziest. It was a great gift but right now it was threatening the surprise of his plan,

"Oh good, I have to admit that I find that area of magic to be a bit beyond silly." he admitted with a small chuckle before grinning, "You're instincts serve you well Raven. I've planned this all ahead so that you'll have a night you'll never forget."

Starting his meal, Konig noted with a smile that the chicken and the sauce were both made excellently. He grinned when she told him that they could have their dance,

"Ah good!" he looked sheepish again, "I took the liberty of taking some lessons in classic romantic dances..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 am

Raven smirked a little bit, she knew that there was something out of the ordinary happening tonight she just wondered what that thing might be, maybe it was something that would involve a surprise purchase for her, perhaps some jewellry.

"I think that you have placed a lot of emphasis on the evening Konig you are making me all the more excited to know what the surprise you have put on is going to be." she smirked, while eating some of the lemon encrusted baby potatoes that accompanied her meal.

Hearing that Konig had taken dance classes, Raven blinked, why would he be doing that? Tonight must be more important than she had thought in the first place if he had placed this much effort into the dancing.

""Why would you do that Konig? Unless tonight is more important than I first thought?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down