Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tick. Tock. (Raven and Konig)

2 posters

Go down

Tick. Tock. (Raven and Konig) Empty Tick. Tock. (Raven and Konig)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 am

Raven walked into that room.

That room where he had lived. Worked. Tortured. Raped. All of these things being done to her with no exceptions, this room was the darkest pits of hell embodied on Earth and that man the Devil.

Standing in the middle Raven heard a whispering, in her mind, it was his voice.

She could feel the needle prick her skim, the soar of the pain, the convulsions. Dropping to the floor Raven screamed. All of this inside her mind, no needle was to be found, no pain was real.

Suddenly it was over, and standing in the corner of the room, a blurred black shape, his face, the eyes black, the mouth ragged and ripped with strips of skin hanging from it, a needle in his hand, stood the Doctor.

Screaming again the ghost rushed towards her, the mouth opening wide as if to swallow her, then he disappeared as if he was dissolved away.

"No. No. No. No! NO!!!" she screamed, tearing at her hair "You're dead!! You're dead! Am I dead...? Am I...? My head...oh my head."
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Tick. Tock. (Raven and Konig) Empty Re: Tick. Tock. (Raven and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:02 am

Konig had to frown at himself because it was hard not to. He'd been getting through to Raven, getting her to open up more to him, when he'd said something and she'd rushed off. And since she knew the place and he didn't, she was already rather far ahead of him. It wasn't until he heard her screams that Konig was able to pinpoint where she was and rush to her as fast as possible. When she screamed again, Konig was able to burst into the room and he did so quickly. Taking stock of what was in the room, Konig moved to her side in an instant,

"Raven? Raven are you alright?" he looked around with narrowed eyes, looking for whatever it was that could have spooked Raven as bad as this, "You're not dead Raven... you're alive..."

He hesitated only a second before placing a hand gently on Raven's shoulder,

"What happened Raven?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 am

Raven heard someone come in and she flipped towards them, fixing her eyes on the person, it was Konig, or was it Konig? For a moment Raven just looked at him, then as she moved towards him she saw it, the most horrible mutation she could ever witness.

Konigs face had been replaced with the mess that was the Doctors and she screamed again in pure anger and hatred.

Taking her razor and slamming it into her thigh Raven snapped out of the hold that her necromancy liked to take her in some times and leant against the wall, looking for the first time at what was in the room.

A tatty, grey mattress.

"Him. Here...you...face." she breathed out "It was here...he took me here..."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 am

When Raven flipped towards him Konig could have sworn, loudly and fluently, when he saw the manic look in her eyes. Whatever she had seen had really spooked her good because it looked like she was about ready to kill him just for walking in, as if she was crazier than ever.

The way she screamed though caught him off guard and he took a small step backwards. But when she stabbed herself in the thigh with her razor his eyes widened and he immediately came closer, wand glowing a light blue with a healing spell ready,

"Raven!" he cried out as he began healing her thigh, "What did you do that for? What's wrong?"

Konig frowned at her fractured words and looked around the room again. Him was probably the doctor who had done this to her. But there was nothing but... the matress. He froze up and scowled,

"The doctor..." he whispered quietly, "He... he took you here... but now he is dead. Very, very dead."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 am

Raven jerked away from Konig, taking the razor out of her thigh and relishing in the pain that she knew was real, she could fix on the pain and stay rooted to the living world.

Why tonight? Why did they all have to be coming here tonight? She cried out in her mind, completely anguished.

"He is here...you must be careful. Yes. Yes you must. No he Wont. Won't take you from me. No. Not real. Ravens mind yes yes. That's all."

Fixing her eyes on the mattress Raven stood up and limped over to it, looking down at the blood stained sheets and pressing a hand to her neck, remembering the biting...

"Dead. But not gone. Don't want to...don't want to see! Scared Konig!" she said, readying her razor to stab herself in the eyes.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:34 am

Konig did actually curse this time, albiet under his breath. Raven was flinching away from him, from all movement, her pupils were huge. She was going into the 'flight or fight' mode, a phase that occurs in the violently unstable. She was reverting any progress she'd ever made because of one night here,

"Raven? Who's here? The doctor?" he paused for a second, "The doctor who did this to you is dead Raven... he can't take anything from you anymore, he can't hurt you anymore."

He watched warily as she moved over to the matress. This couldn't end well. A rape victim, especially one who had suffered as much as Raven had, revisiting the place of the rape was just asking for a break down of some kind. When Raven moved to take out her own eyes, Kong acted instinctively,

"Expelliarmus!" he called out, sending the razor flying through the air into his hand. He flicked the razor shut with a flick of his wrist, "Don't let him win Raven! You don't have to let him hurt you anymore! Fight it!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 am

Raven touched Konigs hand and pointed to the corner where the spectre had appeared again and she felt her hand beginning to tremor as she heard the ghost attempt to speak to her, she watched it move closer before screaming again when he raised the needle.

Letting go of Konig she all but fell onto the mattress when she realised that the Doctor was still coming forwards he wasn't going away this time.

"Konig!!" she screamed, genuinely terrified.

Being on the mattress made all the memories come back to her and Raven even felt all of the pain flooding back to her and she clutched at her neck, her shoulder.

"I...I can't. I...I..."

Raven took out another razor and slashed it across the spectre, temporarily dispelling it, nobody knew but her, that her razors weren't actually made of silver, but of another substance.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 am

When Raven touched his hand, Konig instantly paid full attent to her and what she thought was going on. He followed her finger and flicked the razor out, wanting to be seen to be ready for whatever it was. When she screamed he moved to stand in front of her, the razor held up. He turned to her when she fell on the matress and felt something cold touch him for a moment,

"Raven!" he looked around frantically, "What's going on Raven?!"

He could see that being on the matress was bad for her so he moved to drag her off of it. As he got close she manically slashed at something only she could see, only a few inches from Konig. Underterred, Konig hooked an arm around her shoudlers and dragged her away from the matress, to a corner away from it,

"What's going on Raven?" he asked her, slightly calmer, "What do you see?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 am

Raven saw Konig trying to protect her and she didn't think it was wise to try and protect her from something that he couldn't even see, her heart pounding, her leg aching as the soft plips of blood drop to the floor Raven rested her head on the wall.

Feeling the presence return to the room, Ravens eyes shot open and touched Konigs hand with her own the one holding the necromancer ring so that he might see him too.

The Doctors cracked smile, the strands of flesh the quivered when he breathed, the ragged bloodied coat, his black dark eyes, all of him made Raven stiffen.

Screaming again when he charged at them, gliding supernaturally fast towards them, his mouth open in a scream that they could both hear, Raven flinched as it turned into him howling her name.

"NO!" she cried out, hiding behind Konig.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 am

Konig had no idea what he was trying to protect Raven from but he knew that she needed protecting from something and that was enough to get him to defend her from whatever it was. He felt Raven touch him again and he immediately felt a lot colder than before. Before he could ask what it was, his eyes widened when he actually saw the doctor who had been tormenting Raven since she arrived in the room. He blinked a few times,

"Well shit..." he breathed out quietly. The doctor was not something Konig had ever seen before, let alone faced down, "This could be a problem..."

The doctor was screaming at them as he came gliding closer to them. Raven was hiding behind him for from fear and he had no idea what to do against such a specture. Gripping his wand, Konig did the one thing he could think of doing when faced with an evil looking spirit in dark, tattered, robes,

"Expecto Patronum!" he called out, a glowing white bear standing up in front of them, between Konig and the doctor, and roaring mutely at the evil specture. If nothing else the good emotions would probably help Raven out.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 am

Raven didn't dare to look at the fight or the spectre and she felt the presence go and she blinked slightly looking up at Konig, it seemed as if they had gone for a long time and this time might stay away for at least a few hours the strength of the patronus was that potent.

Moving out of the room, staggering slightly with the cut to her leg Raven shuffled down the corridor and into the room where she had cleansed it of all spirits so she knew it would be safe. At least for the meanwhile, she needed to rest.

Not letting go of Konigs arm Raven dragged him with her and stood in the middle of the room, falling to her knees and sobbing, unable to process what had just happened. It was a nightmare.

"Konig...help me, what should I do...?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 am

Konig smiled at Raven a little shakily, the glowing white patronus bear standing as if to protect them from any other threats that it might be able to find. He followed her out of the room, the bear following them and actually roaring at Konig in a weak kind of way. Hearing the sound, Konig sent more magic to the spell and it murmered happily. Konig knew they were headed to the room they'd been in before so he helped Raven into the room.

When Raven fell to her knees, sobbing, Konig dropped to his knees beside her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders in what he hoped was a comforting hug,

"It's alright Raven, I'm with you." he reassured her quietly, "I think we need to leave here before long Raven, it's obviously a place with a lot of bad memories for you."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 am

Raven stopped shaking so badly when she was held close by Konig and she blinked the tears away, looking into his eyes with her own that have calmed to their normal shade of light purple and she took deep shuddering breaths to calm herself.

The comfort that Konig was giving her made Raven dart forward and kiss his lips softly, something she had never done before, and gently kept kissing him until she had calmed.

"Would you take me to your home Konig?" she asked, her voice not how it had ever been, almost as if this event had shocked her back to how her mind used to be. "I don't want to be alone...please."

Gently touching Konigs arm, Raven wrapped her arms hard around him and whined softly like a child who wanted something.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:09 am

The way that she slowed in her crying when he held her close to him was a good sign, it meant that she was beginning to feel more comfortable around him for starters. Konig smiled reassuringly when he noticed that her eyes had returned to their beautiful light purple. He was surprised by the way she darted forwards and kissed his lips but he liked it. Seeing that it was calming her more he kissed her back just as softly, still holding her to him,

"My home you say?" he paused for only a second before smiling warmly and nodding, "Yeah we can go back to my house, I won't leave you Raven."

Hearing her little whine and the way she wrapped her arms tightly around him, Konig smiled and scooped Raven up to carry her bridal style,

"This what you wanted?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 am

Raven closed her eyes as the two of them kissed and she wound her hands in Konigs hair, gently playing with it as she thought about what had happened today and how lucky she was to have Konig, despite everything she had done to him.

Breaking away Raven nodded at Konigs question and smiled lightly, something she rarely did also.

"Thank you Konig, I'll make it up to you...I...I promise." she said, before blinking slightly and frowning when had she ever said to anyone that she would make anything up to them?!

Gasping slightly as she was picked up Raven looked into Konigs eyes and felt a soft heat flush across her cheeks, touching it with a confused face Raven looked to Konig for an explaination of what's happening to her.

"Whats going on Konig...why am I so...?" she whispered.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 am

The kiss was softer than he'd expected to ever receive from Raven and he loved returning it with tender love in it. Her hands playing with his hair made him smile into the kiss they were still sharing. The way she smiled, so different from her more usual smirks and grins, was soft and it made his heart flutter for a few moments,

"It's no problem at all Raven." he assured her before smiling a bit more, "You don't have to make it up to me, I want to help you after all."

The gasp and the blush made Konig blink a few times as well. Raven had never done either of those two things before, perhaps it was a good sign? He smiled back at her as he took her outside, the bear still following them,

"I'm not sure Raven but it's a good thing isn't it?" he asked as they stepped outside. Still carrying Raven he smiled, "Ready?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 am

Raven smiled again when Konig told her that she didn't have to pay him back, but she wanted to, she remembered all the horrible things that she had done to him and what she had said and acted like, and it shamed her in a way.

Placing a hand on his cheek, Raven kissed him sweetly.

"I dont have to, but I want to, I don't know how long I'll be like this, or even what this is, but..."

Biting her lip, Raven stopped what she was going to say and merely kept quiet, she didn't want to make too much of a fool out of herself by saying what it was she wanted.

With a slightly firmer grip on Konig, Raven nodded with a happy smile;

"Yes I'm ready."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down