Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker)

2 posters

Go down

We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker) Empty We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 am

Anne had just gotten out of the hopital wing. She still had bruses all over her body, she had a black eye and a swollen lip. she only had short sleeves on and could see the word on her skin. MUDBLOOD They had told her that the knife he had used was cursed. It would never fade she would have it forever carved on her arm.

She would never forget her thoughts in the shack. She didn't want to die. She wanted to live. She didn't care about the pain, she knew she was stronger. She would never give up. She now knew why Damien hated that word. She now had to look at it all the time.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker) Empty Re: We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Damien had heard that something had happened to Anne and he was really worried, no one would every understand the connection that Anne and Damien had, but it was a connection he didn't want too loose.

Damien rushed up to the hospital wing but he had actually ran into Anne before he even made it there. Once he saw her he ran up to her and just hugged her. Then he pulled back and started to check her out.

"Anne, are you ok. I was so worried"

Back to top Go down

We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker) Empty Re: We meet again (Anne Tessa Damien and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Parker had recently heard from some people in the library that Anne had been in the Hospital Wing. He'd immediately rushed out with his books to check on her. Internally he was freaking out that she'd done something to herself. He knew he shouldn't have just let her go off on her own. As he was making his way down the corridor he was blaming himself for this and for that. His overall conclusion was that he couldn't do anything right. Just absolutely nothing, and everyday he was feeling more and more overwhelmed. He felt like he was on the brink of...he didn't know, but everything just felt so out of control.

He turned around the corner and spotted two people just outside of the Hospital Wing. He felt terrible for not even knowing she was in there. He picked up his pace and called out, not caring about the other person for a moment. "Anne?? Anne, is that you??"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Anne tried to smile at the boy who had become her brother, but winced when he hugged her. She didn't know what to tell Damien, It haddn't fully hitten her yet. Anne just stood there and looked at Damien.

Finally after galnceing at her arm to insure that the word was covered she said simply, "No, I'm not."

She saw Parker comming and felt stupid. He hated that place, he would never go there. She doulbted that she would again. To many memories. She waved, but stopped qickly because it hurt.

"Ya, It's me Parker." she called to him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Damien instantly became mad when she had said she was not doing ok. He proceeded to check her out and then that's when he found the word craved into her skin. He immediately saw red, who ever did this would pay dearly.

He pulled his cream out of his back pocket, he knew that this cream would not get rid of it, but it would not make it so bright. He took some of the cream and rubbed it the mark on her ARM.

"This will help lighten the mark, but I will owl Master Prewett for something for the dark magic."

Just as he was finishing up her comes Parker, he was surrounded by two muggleborns there goes his reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Coming closer he saw the state that Anne was in and paled, his breath hitching. "W-wh-what happened??" He stopped by the two, hardly sparing a glance at Damien, who'd been there when he'd broken his nose in the common room not that long ago..

He saw Damien grab her arm and put the on the cream. He saw the bright words on her arm and froze, his mouth slightly open. "Who...wh-" he didn't take his eyes off the mark, his words failing him.

What on earth had happened?? She couldn't have done that to herself could she?? The idea someone had done that to her sickened him.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Anne closed her eyes when Damien started to rub the cream on the word. She didn't want to see it again. She regreted it, when she closed her eyes, memories came rushing back to her. She pictured how she looked, in her vision. She saw his laughing face, cheering at her pain. She could almost feel the curse hit her again. She let out a strangled sob.

She walked over to the wall and slid to the floor, ignoring the pain. She sighed she didn't know his name. "I don't know his name, all I know is that he is German, and around our age." she left out the part about how he was the son of the man who killed her mother. She just sat there holding her knee, loking anywhere but at her arms.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Damien was listening as he finished with the spreading of the cream.

"There that is a little better." Letting go of her arm.

"So we have no idea what a German guy wants with you." Damien wonders if he could find things out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Parker looked between Damien, who didn't seem all too worried she was crying, and Anne. He slowly walked over to Anne as she sat against the wall.

He crouched next to her, and looked at Damien again. "A-a German??" Parker closed his eyes and shook his head a bit. Everything was getting more and more confusing. "What do you mean?? How did he get here!? Why on Earth did he do...th-this??" Parker felt himself getting more frustrated as he spoke more quickly, perhaps he was even feeling a bit angry.

It was German this and German that lately. He had no clue why, no one would say anything. All he knew was the attack last year and that people's parents had been dropping like flies. But no real reason as to why. No one ever told him why.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Anne Looked at Parker, he seemed shocked that German did this. She didn't know why, all she had done was stun him, to save her own life. How he got here was most likely his father.

Anne sighed she was pretty sure but she lied to the boys "I don't know what he wanted, Nor why he did this. I wish I knew how he got here." She sighed and hid her eyes. "He tortured me. I don't know what to do."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Damien was a little in shock, even being raised like he was he never tortured just because he felt like it.

"Are you sure you have no idea who this guy is. Normally in generally people do not just torture people for no reason."

Damien was still trying to put his arms around the idea of someone torturing someone for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Anne looked at Damien and tried to give him a look that said I'll tell you later. She would tell him the whole story she owed him that much, but when she did she wanted Parker out of reach.

Anne tried to smile again, and said "One good thing came out of this." and waited for them to reply.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 am

Damien noticed the looked that Anne had given him and he knew that he needed to drop the questioning.

Damien looked at her really funny when she started talking about a good thing and he just started shaking his head.

"My sweet Anne, did you get hit in the head harder than they thought? How could anything good come out of this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:34 am

Anne looked at Damien, and sighed. "Damien, when I was there all I was thinking was don't let me die. You know how I felt after my mothers death, it showed me that I have to keep fighting." She looked at Parker who was very quiet. She wondered what he was thinking.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 am

He looked between the two as they talked, resting his hand gently on Anne's shoulder, careful not to hurt her. He couldn't wrap his mind around it. How could the headmistress for a second time, let German's slip though Hogwarts defenses.

He lowered his eyes to the ground, biting the inside of his cheek. He looked back up when she said something good had come from it. He gave her a confused and concerned look. He was worried it'd be some answer that she'd been punished or something like that to fulfill the feeling she'd been feeling, but when she said it helped her realize she didn't actually want to die, a tremendous weight seemed to lift.

"Th-that's good. I'm sure Professor Henley has already told the headmistress what happened, but you should talk to her, okay? She can't keep letting this stuff happen!" He felt a lump in his throat and he looked back down, taking a moment to compose himself again, but the words on her arm caught his eyes again, causing his stomach to flip uneasily. "Professor Henley is a great person to talk to as well, if you need...and if you keep visiting, you'll be back to yourself in no time..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 am

Anne sighed it wasn't the headmistress fault, that much was all on her. "Parker, it's not the heads fault. I was stupid, he lured me out of the castle." She kept quite as to how.

She saw him looking at the scar on her arm, it still was very bright. "Don't worry about it," she told him. When he said she would be back to herself she shook her head. "I don't want to be the person I was before this, they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and that is a true statement." She was stronger from this, she would stay strong and fight.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 am

"E-even at Hogsmeade, they shouldn't be able to get in, Anne! It's not your fault, and you need to talk to her, to Henley, to someone to help you..." his voice started a bit loud, but he trailed off to nearly a whisper. It wasn't fair the stuff she'd been put through. First her parents and now this??

"No, Anne that's not what I meant. I just meant that she can fix the bruises up nice and fast. You won't need to be hurting..." He tried to stop looking at the mark on her arm, but found how hard it was. It was disturbing to him. That someone would not only beat her like they did but then take the time to do that to her...The things people felt for people like them went far beyond just dislike. There was still real hatred it seemed.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 am

Damien just listened to Parker talked and decided that maybe it would be best if he just left.

"Well I am going to go and send out that owl to Master Prewett."

Damien gave Anne a kiss on her forehead and then heads off to send the owl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Anne waved at Damien as he left, then turned to Parker. She looked him right in the eye, "I'm strong Parker, I can handle physical pain." She tried to smile at him. she was tired and wanted to sleep. "I'm going to go take a nap Parker, I'll see you around."

She stood up and walked away, she needed to send an owl to Damien, he had to know what really happened.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down