Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia)

3 posters

Go down

Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia) Empty Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia)

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Anne led Parker to the hospital wing. He had hurt his leg and shoulder. She opened the door but didn't see Damien or Tessa. She knew they would show up. Tessa needed to. Anne dumped Parker on a bed and fell into the one next to it. She really needed to rest. She closed her eyes but opened them as the Shack swam in front of her closed eyes.

"Parker, please say something." She begged he had been near silent. She needed to know he was ok. It scared her his silence.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia) Empty Re: Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Damien was really glad that Tessa was not very heavy as he carried her all the way to the hospital wing. Damien felt bad because he was the only one out of the four that was not hurt. Not that he blamed Parker at all, he was just new to all this stuff and didn't know how to attack an enemy.

Making his way into the hospital room he found a empty bed and placed Tessa on it, and went in search for Healer Henley.

"Tessa, we are in the hospital wing, I will be right back." Damien sighed, she was so scared he didn't really want to leave her.

On his search he found Anne and Parker, both looking a little worn and torn, he walked over to the bed where Anne was siting.

"Hay Anne, how are we doing? What can I get for you?"

Back to top Go down

Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia) Empty Re: Still Alive (Anne, Damien, Parker, Tessa, and Lucia)

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Anne sighed in relief when Damien and Tessa came in. Tessa had a few cuts on her upper arms but other than that she was fine. She was in shock.

Damien came over to her, he asked how she was doing. She wanted to hit him or glare but she couldn't find the energy.

"How do you think? I had the crutatus curse, the bloody torture curse put on me ten times." She said her voice croaky. She felt that it was a stupid question. She didn't know if she would ever be all right again.

"do I even what to know what my face looks like?" She asked. She could feel the blood and cuts. She knew that she would never look the same again. She would never be beautiful. Nothing could hide these. She raised her hand to her face and felt the bleeding word. Freak.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 pm

The whole way back Parker hadn't said a word, only groaning or whimpering every once in a while as they had made their way through the tunnel and somehow making it to the fifth floor. Shoddy place to put a hospital wing he thought. Sounds were still far away and his eyes not quite focused. He couldn't keep track of his thoughts, only knowing he was scared and in a deep part of him was subdued anger.

He was sat down on the bed when he got there, his brows furrowing when she laid down across from him. He stared at her a long while, staying silent. The whole Wing seemed eerily silent, and he assumed Professor Henley was out too. At whatever attack had erupted...

His eyes moved when Damien came over to him, and then he stood up. While his shooting pain had seemed to be dulled over like the rest of his senses, he limped over to the wash sink in the corner of the room, wetting a cloth towel. The water ran over his hands. One of his wet, shaking hands moved from under the water and pulled out his wand from his waist band. He wiped his wand with the cloth, a dark red colour already staining it. He put his wand back in his waistband and wet the cloth again, ringing it out a bit before limping back over, and sitting beside Anne on the bed, not hearing whatever they were talking about.

He carefully brought it up to her face to wash off the dirt and the blood, hesitating a moment before touching it to her skin.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Tessa could feel that they was in the hospital wing. But that wasn't' helping her calm down any. She was still scared from everything that had just happen. Tears where still streaming down her face. She had no idea what she was attack. And had no idea what they did to her. Tessa was then placed on a bed.

" Please don't leave me Damien. I don't want to be alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Anne winced as Parker touched her face. She knew it was bad. She looked at Tessa who seemed to be scared half to death. She nudged Damien with her foot and gave him a look that said 'go and take care of her.' She didn't need him at the moment.

Anne looked at Parker. She really owed this boy her life. Had he not come in he might have really killed her. His rash action saved her. She smiled slightly but stopped because it hurt.

"Thank you." She said looking at him. She reached out and grabbed his hand. "You saved my life Parker." She told him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Damien didn't mean it has a stupid question, but that was ok she could yell at him all she wanted, he had heard Tessa yelling for him so he went back over to her.

Sitting down on the bed and pulling Tessa into his arms "Shhh, it will be ok. we are safe for now."

Damien was not sure about that, it seems like this keeps happening. He had heard there was a battle at the school at the and of last year too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Parker watched himself gently try to clean off Anne's face, his body feeling strangely unattached to his thought. He felt extremely dissociated within himself.

His eyes focused more on her when she spoke and reached for his hand, the cloth going from her forehead to her cheek. His expression was still mostly blank, and he shook his head a little bit, drawing his eyes down.

No. Damien would have been able to do it just fine without him. He'd only gotten himself unnecessarily involved, making things worse off for them. He continued shaking his head, then glanced over to Damien as he went over to Tessa.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 am

Tessa was still crying and upset. She just wanted this to end, but she never wanted it to began. She just wanted Damien.

She could tell that Damien had pulled her into his arms. " I want Yasmina, is she safe?"

So this was like the battle that Cain and Lolly was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 am

Damien just held onto Tessa tightly rocking her slowly and stroking her hair.

"Yes, Yasmina is just fine. I sent another Gryffindor up to get her. She should be here shortly.' Damien sighed.

He knew she loved the dog because it reminded her of her adopted father, but someday he hoped she depended on him just as much as the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:15 am

Tessa knew that Damien was rocking her and holding her, trying to calm her down.

She was started to sniffle. “ Damien please don't leave me.”

Tessa was glad that someone was getting Yasmina for her. She knew that dog was her world, but she knew one day she would get too old for helping her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 am

Anne sighed and looked at Parker. he didn't seem to want to take her thanks. She looked over at Damien and Tessa then stood up. She walked toward them and put her hand on Tessa's shoulder.

"I'm so Sorry. I never wanted you to go through that." She said sadly. She felt as though she were going to fall but she needed to talk to them before she passed out.

Anne then turned to Damien/ She wanted to hug him. She didn't instead she looked him in the eye. "Thank you I owe you my life and my sanity." She said. she couldn't bother to walk back to Parker she just fell down on the bed next to Tessa and fainted.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Lucia was rushing back from battle in Three Broomsticks, very sure that there would be some wounded she needed to take care of. Actually, she was lifting five wounded people at the moment towards the infirmary. She herself felt horrible, but she had come up with a solution to her wound in her side. She was wickedly happy that she'd found a way to stop the wound from reappearing anymore. That kid wouldn't kill anyone with those knives anymore, unless they dealt a final blow, as in the neck. She was feeling triumphant, but she was also extremely tired. Fighting Viktor hadn't been easy, especially after Charlotte showed.

She burst through the doors to the infirmary, and it confirmed her thoughts. Four students. She sent the five elevated people to vacant beds and put a healing charm on them, having already healed most of their wounds on the way to the infirmary. She looked at the others, seeing Tessa, Damien, Anne and Parker. Her teeth clenched harder. Damien didn't seem too wounded, so she instantly walked over to Tessa, doing a check up. She was silent, because her voice would betray her exhaustion and her anger should she speak. She'd probably break down. There was only so much she could take.

She put her face into a monotone, knowing that it might not comfort the patients, but when she saw the scars on Tessa's arms, she would've gasped if she didn't brace herself. Thank God for the antidote she had come up with. It had worked perfectly on the wound he had inflicted on her with his knife. She put her hand on Tessa's head and pushed some energy into her, knowing it would soothe her, though maybe not a whole lot.

She straightened up and walked over to Anne, and was very grateful that she had put her face in a monotone. She was hurt, both physically and mentally. And her face... It was cut and that fucking kid had written 'Freak' on her face! She put her hand on Anne's head as well, soothing her a bit, and gave her a small smile, saying it would be all right.

She moved on to Parker. He looked really shaken. She didn't like this, at all. She placed her hand on his head as well, soothing him too. She then straightened up and looked at them.

"The wounds," she said, "I can heal them. I healed my own, the one he gave me. It's gone. But I can only heal them if you believe I can heal them. Do you have faith enough in me to trust me when I say I can heal them?"

Her voice was firm. She was forcing the words out in a firm manner, hoping they would believe her.

"Or will you take the words of an eleven year old boy more truthful than the words of a healer that has done this job for many years?" she asked, knowing she had to convince them.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 am

Anne had woken up. She was still lying in the infirmary. she felt a bit more calm. She heard Healer Henley say that she could heal them. She zoned out for the rest of the speech. If she could heal them why didn't she last time. Now she could heal them when other students were involved. she said nothing already doubting the witch.

Anne wanted nothing more than to sleep and wake up to marrow and it would all be a dream. She looked at Tessa and Parker. They were hurt because of her. She felt more tears leaking out of her eyes.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down