Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resting ( Tessa and Lucia)

Go down

Resting ( Tessa and Lucia) Empty Resting ( Tessa and Lucia)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 am

Tessa had walked up to the hospital wing. Maybe the could give herself to make her at least sleep. Her mind was still trying to accept that she had another father. But her adoptive father went missing. Her how life was a lie to her. And she didn’t' know how to cope with it. And Damien still thinking that she was mad wasn't helping. And the fighting with Anne was something that wasn't helping with her nervous.

She then walked and sat down on one of the bed and waited for the healer.

Back to top Go down

Resting ( Tessa and Lucia) Empty Re: Resting ( Tessa and Lucia)

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 am

Lucia walked up from the DaDA classroom to the infirmary, wondering if she'd get to see Tessa there. She hoped the girl wasn't sick. She sighed and opened the door, and indeed, Tessa was sitting there. She put on her best supportive smile and walked over to the girl.

"Ms. Grey, or do you prefer Devante? Anyways, how are you feeling?" Lucia asked, wondering if maybe the girl was sick and tired of something.

Normally the Councillor would be the person to go to, but Lucia didn't mind getting to talk to the students herself. She wanted to help people, that was what she had been doing all her life, and that meant both physically and psychologically.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:52 am

Tessa was sitting on one of the beds. She looked like she was run down. All of her problems were catching up to her. And it wasn’t' helping that she was taking almost every class Hogwarts had. She knew that she couldn't let the stress get to her.

When she was call Devante, she started to cry again. “ Horrible.” Tessa had been feeling like this after she found out her adoptive father is now dead. And her real father has come back into the picture. And dealing with Anne and Damien. Her life hasn't been easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Lucia frowned when Tessa started crying. She sat down next to Tessa on the bed and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, what's wrong? Just let it out, honey," she said softly.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Tessa was still crying. This was the best time to get everything out. Everything was building up and that wasn’t' a good thing. But there was nobody to tell, well she did tell Damien.

“ He is dead, and then my real father finds me. And I am so confused about who I am. And if I even belong at Hogwarts.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Lucia felt a painful sting in her stomach when the girl said how little she felt she fit in, and that professor Devante was dead.

"Oh, honey," she said softly, "You will always belong here at Hogwarts. Always. Don't doubt that."

She gave Tessa's shoulders a squeeze and then sighed.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all?" Lucia asked.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Tessa was still crying and the tears didn’t' stop. Her world felt like it was slowly ending, like she didn’t' have a reason anymore. She was the close on out of her sisters to Professor Devante.

“ I don't belong here, I am just an outcast. I don’t' belong anywhere.” After she told that her real father was back. It felt like she was alone. She knew Damien was keeping secrets from her. There was nothing left for her.

She then felt the squeeze from Professor Henley.

“ I don't know anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

For once, Lucia was at a loss of what to do. She sighed and petted the girl's hair.

"Have you met your biological father?" she asked softly.

She really didn't like the sobs breaking from the girl. She couldn't stand when students were breaking down.

"Do you want me to calm you down? Do you want to stay for the night and sleep, perhaps?" she asked silently.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Tessa was feeling calm as Professor Henley was holding her.

" No I haven't meet him yet, he told me soon." She thought that maybe over the summer that she would get to meet him.

She slowly started to stop crying until they were sniffles.

" Yes can I stay up here for tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Lucia smiled. "Then he'll come, you just wait and see," she said softly, "It means you have something to look forward to."

She then nodded. She was glad when Tessa's sobs turned into sniffles.

"Of course you may. Do you want me to place a spell that will make you fall asleep instantly without dreams?" she asked kindly.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

Tessa was sniffling as she smiled. " I guess you are right, there is something for me to look forward to."

She was glad that she was no longer cry. But for how long.

" Yes I am scared to see what my dreams would be like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 am

Lucia smiled softly to her. She then reached for her wand in her robes and pulled it out.

"It's effect is immediate, and you'll be asleep from now and until 07.30 tomorrow morning, so you'll have time to get ready for classes and such," she said calmly.

"Venit Somnum," she chanted, pointing her wand at Tessa, not leaving the bedside before Tessa was fast asleep.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 am

Tessa smiled at the chance to be able to sleep. Everything that had happened to her and a chance to get a good sleep looked good.

" So that is how it works." Tessa thought she would have to remember this spell for when the next time that she needed to sleep without dreams.

Before she knew it she was fast asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down