Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me (Lucia and Haley)

2 posters

Go down

Help me (Lucia and Haley) Empty Help me (Lucia and Haley)

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 am

Haley changed back to herself when she was at Hogwarts again. She then dashed up to the Hospital Wing, feeling extremely weak. Her head was pounding and she was terrified that the wound on her throat would start bleeding again. She burst in through the doors of the infirmary.

"Professor Henley?" she asked, her voice ragged.

She couldn't stand, so she slowly sank to the floor, not daring to take even one more step to make it to one of the beds.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Help me (Lucia and Haley) Empty Re: Help me (Lucia and Haley)

Post by Lucia Henley Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 am

Lucia was sitting in her office, doing some paperwork. It seemed like she had a lot of that these days. No wonder, though, really. She was wondering if she was overworking herself, but at the same time, it felt like she was doing what she ought to do. She loved being the healer, she could never cut that out. Having gained the position of Deputy Head was something she couldn't just waste either. She was too fond of the woods and grounds to let go of being Gamekeeper, and it was too much fun being the teacher of DADA.

But then she frowned. She heard someone walk into the infirmary, and she waited for a knock on her door. Then...

"Professor Henley?"

The voice speaking was ragged and destroyed. Lucia jumped up from the chair she was sitting in and got out of her office in high speed. She saw Ms. Smith sitting on the floor, holding her throat.

"What's wrong?" Lucia asked and rushed over to the student.

She lifted the girl up in her arms and placed her on the bed. Ms. Smith didn't let go of her throat.

"What happened?" Lucia asked, feeling Ms. Smith's extremely high pulse.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Haley looked up at the healer when she was put down on a bed. "I fought," she croaked and let her hand slip from her throat, uncovering the wound.

Haley studied healer Henley's face to see if the expression betrayed how horrible the wound was doomed to be.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 am

Lucia gasped when she saw the wound on Ms. Smith's throat. It was deep and, to anyone who wasn't a healer, repulsive. She immediately fished out her wand and closed the wound.

"You fought?" she then asked, letting the words grab her mind, "Who did you fight?"

Lucia was beyond worried. Could it be that Ms. Smith had been dealing with a German person? Or was it just a childish fight that had gotten a bit out of hand. Scratch that. A fair bit out of hand.

Lucia fetched a blood returning potion and gave it to Ms. Smith telling her to drink it.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 am

Haley was about to tell professor Henley that it was a German person who had killed her parents. Then she realized how serious that would be and how worked up professor Henley would become.

"It was just a silly fight. One of my, well, I wouldn't say enemies, but one of my not so good friends kind of got a bit mad, but I'm the one who started it," Haley said honestly, and added to herself: 'And I'm the one who's going to finish it.'

Haley quickly drank the blood potion and felt her strength returning. "May I go?" she asked, feeling shaky, but not showing it.

She honestly couldn't bear the thought of having to stay in the infirmary for a night. She didn't want to.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

Lucia knew Ms. Smith was holding some information from her, but she didn't want to force the girl. She must be pretty shaken up. She could also see that Ms. Smith didn't want to be here any longer.

"You may go, yes, but promise me that if something bothers you more than usual, and if your throat aches or anything, you must come to me and tell me, all right?" Lucia asked sternly.

She didn't like letting Ms. Smith go, but she knew the girl was all right physically. The mental part was up to Ms. Smith to solve, but she wanted the girl to know that Lucia was there for her.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 am

Haley sighed relieved. She was very relieved indeed. She didn't have to stay.

"I know," Haley then said, "I know I can come to you, and I promise I'll come if something bothers me more than usual and if the throat aches. I promise."

Haley then rose from the bed and walked towards the door of the infirmary. With her hand on the knob, she turned.

"Thank you, professor Henley," she said calmly.

She walked out of the infirmary. There were many things that were bothering her, but the thought of her parents death was becoming normal to her. It wasn't unusual. It hurt like hell, but it wasn't unusual. So she knew that she would be able to hold the promise to the professor, even though the professor didn't quite know what Haley had promised her. Honestly, Haley didn't really know herself.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 am

Lucia smiled to Ms. Smith. "No problem, Ms. Smith, anytime," she then said.

The girl vanished out of the infirmary and Lucia frowned. She would have to keep an eye on that girl. Then she turned around and walked back into her office.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down