Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All too much ( Tessa and Haley

Go down

All too much ( Tessa and Haley Empty All too much ( Tessa and Haley

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 am

Tessa was walking down to the lake. She was finished with all of her classes and homework. So she thought that she would give Yas a little present. Just being outside, and they was both enjoying it. She really loved the library, but sometimes you had to get out.

She then sat down on the ground, and Yas was lying beside of her. Tessa then started to pet her. In the back out her mind, she was still upset and angry with Kasey. She hated what he did in History of Magic class. But she knew that was over, and had to think postive.

Back to top Go down

All too much ( Tessa and Haley Empty Re: All too much ( Tessa and Haley

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 am

Haley walked outside and saw a shape of a person sitting by the lake. She shrugged and walked towards the person. It seemed to be Tessa, one of the first years.

"Hey," Haley said when she reached her, "Mind if I sit?"
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 am

Tessa smiled when she heard someone. Yas woke up but she didn't think that she was going to hurt Tessa. So she really didn't do anything.

" Hello." She was still smiling. " Sure I don't mind if you sit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 am

Haley smiled. "I'm Haley, by the way, Haley Smith. I'm in Hufflepuff, second year," she added, remembering that Tessa couldn't see.

Haley looked over at her. She looked a bit thoughtful.

"Something on your mind?" she asked curiously.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:59 am

Tessa smiled. " I am Tessa Grey." She then heard that she was Hufflepuff. " Awesome one of my sister, Agatha is in that house. And my father is the head of Hufflepuff. She then started to blink a little bit, trying to put it in words.

" Oh it is nothing, just someone trying to telling me that I was wrong in one of my classes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:01 am

Haley smiled. "Yes, Agatha and I share the second years flat," she joked.

She had heard about the kindness of the Devante teachers, and she was happy that they had taken in those needing families. Haley could understand why; she was without a family herself.

"Aha, while you were the one at right?" Haley asked, "I can't stand that."
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah I haven't really got to know Agatha all that well. I mean she was there when I got to come home and went to my room to talk to me." She really didn't know about either of her sisters.

She then thought of the orphanage and knew that she was in a better place. Since then she was giving Yasmina, who has basicly been her eyes.

" Yes I was the one right, He just didnt' want to admit it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 am

Haley nodded. "I suppose it will take its time to settle down in a whole new family," she said calmly, "But I'm very sure it will be superb after a while. After all, they have to be quite the saviours when they take in so many to their families."

Haley sighed. "I love people like that. They always make others feel safe and happy," she said softly, leaning back on the slightly damp grass.

"Do you like him? The guy you fought with? I mean, not as in crushing on him, but as in is he okay, or is he a douche?" Haley asked.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 am

Tessa smiled. " I am sure after everything settles down it will be different." She was still smiling, almost grinning. " Considering where I came from, anything is better and I am glad that they choose me." Tessa tried not to laugh. " My mum said that all we needed was a Slytherin and we would have on from each house."

She then started to pet Yas. " Yeah I love feeling safe and being happy." Tessa then started to blink again. " I am sure that you are talking about Damien." She then wondered if everybody knew about their fights. " I finally got him to admit that he loves me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 am

Haley chuckled slightly. "That's true," she said joyously.

Tessa, Agatha and Salina. Had she forgotten someone?

"It's you, Agatha and Salina, right?" she asked, hoping she hadn't forgotten anyone.

Then she frowned. "Damien? Who is that?" she asked, assuming it had to be a first year. But she smiled nonetheless.

"Then I am happy for you, but I was merely asking that even though the boy in your class tried to prove you wrong, was he kind? Or was he being cruel?" Haley asked calmly.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:22 am

Tessa was glad that Haley was laughing. Because it made her want to laugh too. " Nope that is all of us." She smiled. " I only have two older sister, it is weird being the youngest or the baby of the family."

" Damien is a first year Slytherin." She then realized that mistake. " I have no idea what he was thinking. I swear I will making him look like a fool in charms."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 am

Haley nodded, happy that she hadn't forgotten one of them.

"I don't know what it's like to have sisters. I'm an only child," she said calmly, looking at the clouds above.

She then sighed.

"A Gryffindor and a Slytherin. Tessa and Damien. Airen and Charlotte," Haley said humorously.

"Seriously, if the founders could see us now, I'm sure they'd be proud," Haley added calmly.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 am

Tessa was smiling. " Yeah it is different, going from having none to having two older sisters."

She then blinked. She knew who Charlotte was, but she hadn't bumped in Airen. Even thought they was in the same house.

She then started to laugh. " I think they wouldn't know what to do. Because I think that Slytherins and Gryffindors used to hate each other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 am

Haley made an agreeing sound. She could imagine the weirdness of it all.

Haley smiled when Tessa laughed. It was contagious.

Then she sighed. "Yes, they used to hate each other. But not because Godric and Salazar did. They were best friends according to their legacy. It is weird, really, but it all came down to Voldemort. Of course, it also had to do with Salazar's need for only letting fullbloods in, but that was only continuing their legacy. The founders were all friends. They just couldn't understand Salazar's take on the magic rase," Haley said calmly.

She knew this due to the fact that she was the descendant of Helga Hufflepuff herself, and the woman seemed to love to make notes. Haley had read something very much like a diary that Helga had kept on her seemingly all the time.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 am

Tessa was smiling as she sat there and listen to her talk about the founders of the school. She had never head the story before. And she was finding this interesting. " I never knew that." She was still listening trying not to forget anything, like she was memorzing it.

" I dont' know much about Hogwarts history. I know a lot of people grew up with them." She then started to sigh as she thought about the orphanage. " Sometimes I don't feel like I fit in anywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 am

Haley smiled. "I pretty much grew up with it every day. I'm a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff, you see. So I took a special interest in it as it is my blood and all that," she said calmly.

Then she smiled softly and placed her hand on Tessa's shoulder.

"Don't worry. You will find your place. I'm pretty sure there are few people who feel they are in their destined place when they go first year. I only realized so over the holiday, because I missed Hogwarts so much," Haley stated. Then she leaned back down on the grass.

"It's nice out, though the chill is coming," she said softly.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:49 am

She smiled alittle bit. " I grew up with different stories. Muggle fairytales, some of the older girls would read them to me. And even after I learn how to read braille, they would still read. Because it was something that made them forget about their hard lives." Tessa hoped that she explained it well.

Tessa smiled as Haley placed her hand on her shoulder.

" I am sure I will find where I belong soon. It just sad when you think about it. And I know that I am on in my first year.' She then was smiling when she was talking about the weather. " Yeah I know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 am

Haley nodded. "I read magical tales, namely Tales of Beedle the Bard. I have a copy if you want to borrow it once. And I absolutely get it. Stories allows us to forget who we are and just take part in a story with a happy ending," she said softly.

She then smiled slightly. "I know that too," she said calmly, being very sure that though Tessa might be having a rather unusal life being blind, she also seemed a bit optimistic.

"What will you be doing over the Christmas holidays?" Haley then asked.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 am

Tessa smiled, how she would have love to just said yes. “ I can't, I can only read in braille.” One thing to her being blind. Was that she had to have everything special. “ Muggle fairy tales are like that, I forget how bad my life was. And I would say that someday I would marry a prince.”

She knew that she had to be optimistic about everything. That was how she was raised. To look at the glass half full.

“ I really don't know.” She then smiled, Tessa had thought that Christmas had already passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 am

Haley facepalmed. "Oh my Merlin, that was so insensitive of me," she said, astonished at her short-time memory.

"But hey, I could read it to you once, if you'd like?" she asked curiously.

Seriously, forgetting that Tessa was blind; veeery smart.

"Yeah, I absolutely get it. I have read 'the Little Mermaid' with Ariel and stuff, and it really captivated me. It was amazing. The movie was very well made as well," Haley said, almost failing again, about to say that the Little Mermaid was due in 3D in 2013.

"Hm, oh well, I'm sure it'll be great nonetheless," Haley said.

(OOC: This is the second break in the year, and since there are four lessons, I would think that Christmas is this break. I think so, at least)
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down