Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Alone (Alcyone and Haley)

Go down

Not Alone (Alcyone and Haley) Empty Not Alone (Alcyone and Haley)

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Haley looked around and saw a big comfy bed. She figured that if Alcyone didn't want to be alone, she didn't want to be alone, and Haley wouldn't let her already so close friend be alone. Hell, Alcyone already meant more to her than just a friend. There was no joke, to her she was the sister she had always wanted.

"I figured you didn't want to be alone. And truthfully, neither do I," she said softly, still holding Alcyone's hand.

She looked around the room, seeing pretty much everything they needed. PJ's, toothbrushes, hairbrushes. Haley smiled. "I love this room," she said in a confessing voice.

She turnd back to Alcyone and grinned at her. "I really hope that bed can take a lot because we're going jumping on it!" Haley said happily, dragging Alcyone with her, shook off her shoes and jumped on to the bed, turning to Alcyone. "Come on," she said happily.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Not Alone (Alcyone and Haley) Empty Re: Not Alone (Alcyone and Haley)

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Alcyone was utterly confused as Haley lead her along to some place. They were on the sixth floor now, standing in front of a wall and Haley was pacing back and forth with a thoughtful expression on her face. Alcyone opened her mouth to inquire what she was doing when a door made itself apparent in the wall and it clicked in Alcyone's mind. The room of requirement!

She followed Haley inside and felt a surge of happiness and the delightfully comfy looking bed. She wouldn't have to be alone tonight, that was a rather lovely relief.

"I really don't. Thank goodness," Alcyone whispered to herself as she turned grateful eyes to her friend, who was more than a friend in that moment. She was a big sister, someone that Alcyone could rely on instead of having to be the strong one all the time.

Alcyone nodded her head in agreement, and then laughed as Haley dragged her over to the bed and announced they'd be jumping on it. She climbed up next to her once her shoes were off and began to bounce around. She giggled, she'd never jumped on a bed before and it was a great feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Fri May 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Haley could see that Alcyone was very grateful and Haley was really pleased to see that. She had honestly not been totally sure that Alcyone wanted company, but she always follwed her instincts. Thank goodness for that.

She laughed as they jumped on the bed and she had a feeling this wasn't something Alcyone had done much of at home. Her home did seem very horrible, but tonight Haley didn't want to pry. She just wanted Alcyone to be okay, even happy for a while.

Haley took a big jump and then fell onto her back on the bed, bouncing a bit before lying still, apart from Alcyone's jumping. She grinned up at her, beyond happy to see Alcyone smiling and giggling.

Her grin then turned into a smirk and she then pounced at Alcyone, pulling her down and giving her a squeezing hug.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down