Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Leaving This Site.

3 posters

Go down

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Im Leaving This Site.  I_vote_lcap0%Im Leaving This Site.  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im Leaving This Site.  I_vote_lcap100%Im Leaving This Site.  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 15

Im Leaving This Site.  Empty Im Leaving This Site.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Alright, so I know that a couple of people (Blows a kiss to Molls and Dawny) so if I get a few people who want me to stay, I will.

But, this is also my little rant. I don't leave things I love for no reason, but right now, I am SO mad. No, im really, really angry. Only at a couple of you, and you know who you are. One person in particular.

My friend Molly (Pyxis, Alcyone, Felix, Luka, Ipolani & Charmin) is a beautiful, emotional, excitable person who sometimes blurts out things she shouldn't. She doesn't meant to offend people, but she types faster than she thinks/ talks faster than she thinks. So, if you people think its okay to attack her for something really little that she said, then stuff you.

Okay, so Molls didn't have a right to share the information, SO WHAT? I am so SICK of people ATTACKING her ALL THE TIME. She does things she shouldn't sometimes, and we all make MISTAKES. You should just let it go, especially when she apologizes almost instantly. She hasn't even realized she's done it, and the fact that she apologizes means something! She was so upset, and was saying to me that she's a horrible person and why is she so bad.

You know what? People are always abusing her, taking advantage of her, all because she's a nice person who is a little gullible and naïve. You don't just go around, being mean to people who accidentally hurt your feelings. In fact, the person who KNOWS who they are was being a little too SENSITIVE if you ask me. She has trouble fitting in, because she's special and different. No, there is nothing mentally wrong with her, nor physically, but people just dislike her because she's defensive. She's been hurt in real life, and she only opens up to her friends.

So, PERSON WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE, are you sorry now? Or are you too stubborn to admit that you hurt someone who admired you, who looked up to you, who thought you were great?

Last edited by Salina Devante on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Im Leaving This Site.  Empty Re: Im Leaving This Site.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Thank you hun, I love you so much. You are a great friend, but its okay. Im still upset, and I am also sick of people constantly picking on me.

Can I add I get bullied at school? A lot? And this site, its like my safe haven. Where im surrounded by people I love. Its why I act so nuts sometimes, because im so happy when im on here with all of you, whom I think of as my friends. Im sorry that I hurt you, person who knows who they are. But now, im upset, and im sick of it.

Every site I join, I say one wrong thing and BAM, everyone hates me. Maybe I should just stop joining sites? I should probably leave too, but if you stay NoraDora so will I! Very Happy

So, I vote for chu to stay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I've calmed down, and im sorry for le rant! This poll is closed, and seeing as 7 people want me to stay ( Very Happy ) I guess I will. Sorry for ranting, but Molls and I have been biffles for 10 years, so if you attack her, you have to deal with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 am

NoraDora huh? Razz
I've voted for you to stay ^^
You and Molly are great posters, fun and friendly on the chatbox and just generally great people Very Happy
So please... both of you stay! Very Happy
Cus you're great ^^

And now for my response to the rant...
I'm with you on this, this site has rules against any form of bullying and keeping a person upset when they have;
A - Appologised
B - Been unaware of what they did wrong initially

Can be seen as nothing but an act of bullying. I know I speak for myself and Abi when I say that we are deeply sorry that anyone on this site has upset you Molly, and angered you to such a degree NoraDora.

And we will make sure that this does not happen again. This site was made with the escape from bullying and abuse as one of it's key aims and to learn that a member has gone against this key aim is always saddening, especially when it happens to good people.

Please know that I will do everything within my power to make sure this doesn't happen again guys, we want you to be happy on the site after all Smile

With that in mind, feel free to owl me about any future problems with bullying you might have Smile
I'll always make time to help people be happy on the site ^^

I'm glad you're staying! Very Happy
Both of you! Very Happy
Gladikins am I Razz

Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:18 am

Yo! I realize the poll is closed, but I just wanted to say, Molly, that I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have your safe haven be another part of hell for you.

So, I just want you to know that I am here for you, even if we are friends or not, because bullying ... I HATE IT with a passion! I cannot believe that some people can be so ignorant to other people's feelings.

As for NoraDora (AWESOME NAME!!!): You rock, girl, for protecting a friend in the way you do! And I'm glad you chose to stay on the site Very Happy

And Andrew: You're awesome too! Razz

PS: Sorry if this message was unnecessary and perhaps stupid, but when it comes to bullying, I just have to put my foot down and show people that I care Smile
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Aww, you guys are so great Sad

NoraDora says thank you for being the best people EVER! And she loves you all! Very Happy

Mollykins is happykins sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Please stay Sad I just got my famyyy back toogettheer...

(Not to be insensitive but wow...

So much happens when I'm at school Neutral )

<3 And I love everyone Very Happy No matter how smell.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 pm

small* ... but I guess smell counts to ^^

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down