Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Hogwarts

2 posters

Go down

Leaving Hogwarts Empty Leaving Hogwarts

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:25 am

Sam walked onto the train and sat in an empty compartment she looked out the window she was scared that her parents wouldn't be there and if they were there her ' Father' would come unglued when he saw the scars on her hand and neck, Sam sighed and closed her eye's.

She opened them and realized that she was tired she laid down on the bench seat she grabbed her jacket put it over her shoulders and she put her arm under her head and fell asleep.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Leaving Hogwarts Empty Re: Leaving Hogwarts

Post by Kasey Flynn Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 pm

There hadn't been any space left on the train, all the compartments were either full, had a snogging couple, or just simply really annoying looking people he didn't want to be bothered with. He wanted a nice relaxing train ride home as he had on the way here. He passed by one that looked empty at first glance but when he looked in there seemed to be someone sleeping. He hoped he's not disturb them, but he'd no where else he wanted to sit.

He quietly opened the door and walked in, setting his trunk aside, and putting a cage that was covered in a dark blanket next to him. He pulled out his book and pulled his feet up onto the bench, leaning back so he was facing the door.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Sam heard the door open and she sat up slightly and noticed a boy sitting there she never realized that her hair was still in a ponytail she sat up and smiled.

" Hi" she said yawning slightly she didn't know how tired she was until she fell asleep she smiled at herself thinking about how stupid she must be by falling asleep on the train she yawned again.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am

Kasey looked over at her and nodded. "Oh, hello. Sorry to wake you. There was just no place else to sit."

He scratched his head, looking back to his book, bringing his knees up a bit. After all her yawning, he yawned also. He smiled a bit, still reading, "Keep that up and I'll be falling asleep too. Though...a nap wouldn't be a bad idea considering how long the ride is."

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 am

Sam smiled and hugged her knees " Sorry I guess I'm tired" she laughed " And you're right the train ride is long and you could be asleep for an hour and still not be there, and it's okay I barely found this compartment" she added smiling at him.

" I'm Sam and you are?" she asked not unkindly she looked out the window they haven't even started moving yet, she sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Kasey marked the page in his book, setting it down on his lap. "Yeah, you know. I think they should somehow fit beds in here- certainly would make things more comfortable" he said light heartedly, joking around.

Kasey held out his hand after she intruduced her self. "Kasey Flynn, I suppose it's nice to meet you, Sam."

He looked out the window when she did. He really wished they could just get the train moving already. It felt like forever later, but may have only been a few minutes when the whistles started blowing, signalling their departure.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Sam smiled and shook his hand " Exactly they should put a bed in here" Sam agreed smiling at him " It's nice to meet you Kasey" Sam said smiling she was glad the train began to move.

Sam sighed " So, Kasey what house are you in?" She asked trying to think of a conversation, she rested her chin on her knees and hummed quietly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down