Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing Link (Raven and Luka)

2 posters

Go down

The Missing Link (Raven and Luka) Empty The Missing Link (Raven and Luka)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Raven wandered down the corridors, blood dripping from the tips of her fingers as she looked at all the students fleeing from her, she didn't blame them, after all they would have heard the rather loud experimentation she was doing on her British prisoner not a few moments before.

Catching her attention, she wandered over to a statue of one of the founders, the founder of Risiko house, and she couldn't help but envy her, how she could have been so frightening and yet keep her wits...

Suddenly she whipped around, hearing something and her eyes focused in on one student in particular, moving towards him with an odd twisted smile on her face.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

The Missing Link (Raven and Luka) Empty Re: The Missing Link (Raven and Luka)

Post by Luka Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Luka watched as the other students scattered, but he was merely bored. 'The Sweeney's antics failed to impress or scare him, though they were obviously frightening to the other students. He watched with mild interest as she moved towards the statue of the head of Risiko, before her eyes moved to him and she began to work towards him.

He smiled his signature smile that clearly displayed the madness within. It showed that he did not think murder, nor torture was a sin, and was actually something to be expected. He couldn't comprehend why more people didn't do it, for it was ever such fun. Even just scaring people was fun, for leaving them un-harmed could sometimes scare them even more and make their head spin with thoughts.

With a small wave, he closed the gap between the two and examined her smile. It was strange, but he didn't care. He was strange, so if others were then it was of no matter to him. He fingered his dagger as he recognised her as his potions teacher.

"Hello!" He exclaimed, eyes alight with pure insanity.

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Raven could see within this child the mark of insanity, and she thought with a wicked smile that they might get along just fine, there seemed to be no shortage of insane children around Durmstrang these days and it was exactly how she liked it.

Seeing that he was walking towards her, Raven was a little surprised but welcomed the child, and then, when he spoke with that smile she couldn't help but smile right back.

"Hello. And, who are you?" she asked tilting her head to one side to that her black hair obscured one of her eyes, it was good to see someone wasn't fazed by her appearance even if it was only a child.

For a moment Raven reckognised him and wondered where from, he seemed, a little familiar, and then remembered that he took her potions class, and she nodded her head a little, her hair flying in front of her other eye. Swooping it back and getting some blood on her skin, Raven added.

"You're from my potions class."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Luka felt the dagger slice into his skin, and for a moment he was distracted by the beautiful red contrast against his pale skin. Like a perfect flower in the midst of a dull clearing. He loved blood, it truly was a wondrous thing. How this strange looking liquid kept them all alive. He wiped the blood on his cheek dismissively and returned his gaze to 'The Sweeney' with the same smile, and it widened ever so slightly as she smiled back.

"My name's Luka Drake," he spoke in a soft, dreamy tone. "Whats yours? It can't just be 'The Sweeney', thats from a movie." Luka commented. He liked that movie, one of the only muggle pieces he appreciated.

He saw the flicker of recognition within her eyes, and his smile morphed into a smirk as she commented that he was from her potions class. He noted that she had a thing with getting her hair in her eyes.

"Yes, I am aren't I?"

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Raven watched as the boys dagger he was holding cut into his skin, her own razors at many times had done the same thing to her, although she too didn't mind the feeling like this boy seemed to, if you did it enough you got used to it, and could even appreciate the feeling that it brought to you.

When he asked her name Raven's eyes flashed, but then she chuckled darkly again and raised her razor, flicking the blade out and smiling, it being reflected in the blade so she could see it's true twisted nature.

"My name is Raven Drake. We share the same name as each other, isn't that funny...lots of people have my name now, it's why I gave myself a new one."

Nodding her head, Raven cast her mind back and smirked lightly: "Did you think Steve was scary?" she asked, referring to the skull door post.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Luka was curious as her eyes flashed with some un-known emotion, and she chuckled in a frightening way before lifting her razor and flicking out the blade. He admired it, for it was truly magnificent to a person with no sane mind. He was not so rude as to touch another's blade, that was rookie's mistake.

"How interesting." He said, motioning with his dagger hand to the blade.

He smiled disturbinginly at her name, for it was like his. He knew who else she was talking about, for it was his twin sister Keaira that also shared that name. Funny, he'd never thought 'Drake' was a very popular last name.

"That must be Keaira, she's my twin. And your new name is nice, I like that movie." He spoke in his soft tone. Like the calm before a storm.

Luka frowned, for he wasn't exactly sure who 'Steve' was.

"Who is Steve?"

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Raven was glad that it seemed at least one of the students here in the school appreciated the beauty of her blades, not that anybody knew what they were truly made of, to the eye they appeared to be silver, however she knew very different...very different indeed.

Jolting herself back into the present Raven smirked and ran her finger down the bloody blade with a fondness.

"Yes, Anne is rather nice isn't she? One of my favourites she is..." she almost purred, as if she was talking to the blade itself, before gesturing to the dagger that the boy held in his own hand, it looked as if it was good enough "Your blade, have you named it?"

When Luka said that he liked her name Raven laughed darkly; "I like it too, that's why I chose it."

Not knowing who Steve was made Raven a little confused, but she didn't mind reintroducing them at a later date if that needed to happen, after all, it's not like Steve was going to be terribly busy, or complain.

"Steve is my pet skull...he holds the door open for me when classes come in."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Drake Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Luka smiled at the name 'Anne'. It was pretty for a blade, he rather liked it. His own little dagger whom he loved so much also held a name, for the idea of a blade or weapon that you favour not having a name was ridiculous to him. No insane person wouldn't have a name for their weapon.

Luka nodded his head eagerly as he admired his dagger.

"Of course I have, no insane person hasn't named their favoured weapon," he spoke in a tone that suggested the idea of not naming your weapon was ridiculous. "His name's Freddie, very good little fella he is." Luka spoke in a happy tone not un-like Raven's purr.

Luka smiled at Raven.

Luka remembered seeing the skull upon entering the room, and he smiled cheerily.

"Ah yes! I know he Steve is."

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

Raven blinked a little and began to laugh hysterically at what happened to come out of the boy Childs Luka's mouth, it was so truly simple that to hear it was amusing.

Raven was insane, of course she was there was no doubt about that, but Luka also thought of himself as insane and she was agreeing that he was more and more like her with each passing comment.

Did that make him insane too?

"Freddie? What a charming name! I do love that name I believe one of my own friends is called that, do you use your blade often?" she asked almost conversationally like it was completely normal.

Grinning wickedly when Luka said he remembered Steve, Raven nodded proudly;

"Stupid Highmaster made me put him away."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 am

Luka's eyes widened the slightest fraction as The Sweeney began to laugh in a hysteric manner, but he thought nothing of it. He'd concluded that she was insane, just like him, so he held no problem with waiting out her laughter.

He wondered what was so funny that he had said, perhaps it was something to do with his remark about no 'insane' person. People often thought it weird that he considered himself insane.

He didn't.

"Why thanks you, and it is a nice name for a person as well as a dagger is it not? I do, I do. Just to scare small children, and I do enjoy sitting outside peoples window, waking them up and smiling with the dagger in my hand. Ever so funny." He smiled, amused.

Luka shook his head in disapproval at the Highmaster's actions.

"Clearly he does not appreciate the simple beauty of Steve."

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:56 am

Raven widened her eyes at what Luka said, why didn't she think of that?! It was so very simple yet terrifying and she thought that it was such a good idea that she should do it sometimes herself but with people she hated, and perhaps the Nickel twins.

She knew that they would appreciate the joke between her and the unfortunate victim she picked.

"So simple yet so effective, you're good for someone your age you know, I suppose that you learnt from several films, or perhaps you had a role model?" she chuckled darkly "If so I'd like to meet them."

Nodding her head Raven turned to one of the students staring as they passed and growled at then baring her teeth.

"I might need to give Steve a friend..." she smirked "Any suggestions?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down