Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa)

2 posters

Go down

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa) Empty After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa)

Post by Cobalt Smith Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 am

Cobalt sat in the corner booth of the Leaky Cauldron, holding a pint glass tightly in both of his hands as he thought about what was happening to his daughter. As he thought about how, if there was a god, he hated him so much that he was willing to throw Charlotte's life away just to get at him.

The pint glass shattered and the alcohol spilt everywhere.

Without a word the bar tender came over and vanished the liquid and glass shards before handing Cobalt another glass. Cobalt handed him a coin and the bar tender walked away, leaving Cobalt to grieve.
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa) Empty After the 'Fair'

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm

"Go find something to do, Teresa," Teresa's mother, Eliza King, told her. She had went to spend some catching up time with the owner, Hannah Longbottom, who was a long time friend in the landlord's office. So, Teresa was bored. She was allowed to order for free.

She ordered a hot cocoa and slowly sipped it. In five minutes she was bored until she heard a crashed and turned around. A man with a depressed expression on his face was had dropped a glass onto the floor and the bartender cleaned it up, leaving him another full glass. It sparked Teresa's curiosity, wanting to know why the man was like that. She had seen that look many times herself.

Teresa got out of her seat, taking her cocoa, and walked to the corner booth. She scooted in to the other side of the man.

"Who did you lose?" she asked, looking at him with a face of indifference. Then, she sipped her drink.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa) Empty Re: After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 am

Cobalt knew that the girl was walking over to him before she had even gotten halfway across the room and by the time she was obviously walking towards his table he'd already thought up dozens of ways to kill her, several of them without being caught. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and went back to staring at the glass in his hands. When she sat down that was fine; he could ignore that. But when she had the gall to ask him who he'd lost he twitched and squeezed his hands together.

The glass broke apart in his hands and the alcohol spilled again.

The bar tender moved to give him a new one, after vanishing the glass shards and alcohol but Cobalt waved him away. He looked up at the girl, scowling darkly,

"I recommend you take a different tone with me girl." he warned her in a tone barely above a hiss, "Poke a dragon's fresh wound and have your head bitten off after all."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa) Empty After the 'Fair'

Post by Teresa Maria King Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Teresa didn't really expect his reaction to be like that. It was much different from her mother who would always smiled sadly and move on to something else.

"That's not always true," she spoke. "When you poke a a dragon's fresh wound, it won't bite you instantly. It would scream in pain first, then look for the one poking them. If the person is smart enough, he would run away quickly, hide, or Disapparate. If not, the dragon will bite his head off. It more like a test of common sense or something else."

Teresa took a sip from her cup.

"And what tone are you talking about? You don't have to sound so mad. I'm just simply asking you a question. You don't have to bite my head off for it.."

She took another sip.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa) Empty Re: After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa)

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Cobalt growled as the girl avoided what he was saying through the over-application of logic, a tactic that he himself had used many times. He frowned darkly,

"Cute." he said bluntly, "But when a dragon roars in pain, all but one species uses its fire breath without meaning to. You'll be burnt alive."

He narrowed his eyes at the girl in front of him before sighing. The girl wasn't worth it and it wasn't right for him to try and take his frustrations and anger out on the girl when she wasn't involved in his problem,

"I suggest you run along little one." he told her, "I'm in no mood to entertain children today."

For the first time he drank some of his alcohol,

"Not children..."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa) Empty After the 'Fair' (Cobie and Teresa)

Post by Teresa Maria King Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Teresa thought a little before saying,"What if you were to sneak up behind the dragon? I'm sure it will breath fire the way its head is facing."

She sipped her cocoa. "Here's another question: why would I ever think an old, depressed looking man can entertain me? You can only if I was going to mock the pitiful look on your face, but I'm not and just because I'm a child, it doesn't mean anything. You won't be able to entertain any one this way."

Sipped again. Then it was empty. She set her cup down on the table. "I came here because you look like you should have somebody to talk to and possibly stop you from doing something stupid. From your frown, it looks like your bearing a lot on your shoulders. It's always better to talk about your problems. You can tell me. There's nothing wrong with that."

She looked towards the bartender and waved. He vanished the cup and replaced it with a small bowl of rocky road ice - cream covered in chocolate sauce. She took the spoon and scooped up a piece to eat.

"Sometimes the world can be cruel, but it doesn't mean it's the end."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down