Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa) Empty Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa)

Post by Zara Hawkins Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Zara walked into the common room. She was still trying to recover from the night before. I wonder where Teresa is. I hope she's alright. Hopefully Raven got back to her ok.

She went and sat on one of the lounges and looked out the window.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa) Empty Meeting in Person

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Teresa was reading in her bed when Raven flew in through the window and landed on his black perch, dropping something onto his nest. She slammed her book closed and looked up.

"Where have you been?" Teresa said madly. Caw answered Raven.

"Don't lie to me, Raven. I know you have been in the Forbidden Forest looking for that werewolf. Didn't I tell you not to go in there?" Caw, caw.

"You could at least waited until it turned back into a human again and out of the Forest. You got lost in there for goodness' sakes!" Caw.

"I don't want an apology, just do what I tell you. Can't have you dead, you know."

Caw, Raven called picking up the item he dropped on his nest and flying to Teresa's shoulders. It was a small 1 carat sapphire gem.

"You found it, you keep it." Caw.

"Fine, but only if I find out who it is." Raven looked towards the door.

"The common room? That does not seem right. This house is for the pure and cunning. It might be clever, but it's part werewolf, not full human. Isn't that a worst offense to the house of Slytherin? I wonder how Salazar Slytherin would act when he finds out a werewolf is in his house?"

With that Teresa went downstairs to the common room. There was only one person, a second year girl, there.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa) Empty Re: Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa)

Post by Zara Hawkins Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Zara still felt rather weak in the legs. She examined the room, not having much else to do. Her attention was drawn to the stairway up to the dorms where she could hear footsteps.

It was Teresa and Raven entering the common room. Zara's eyes widened and she turned her head away from them. Teresa wouldn't have known it was Zara that helped find Raven and took her back to her dorm. But, Raven would.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:09 pm

"Honestly, Raven," Teresa said. "I don't believe a werewolf would be in this house, especially if it was born one."

Raven rolled his eyes. He did a bit of a mock dance on her shoulders. "Stupid bird."

Teresa stopped walking when she saw the second year on the couch with her wand in her pocket.

"Hey!" she said, walking over to the couch and swiping her wand. "I was looking for this. Where did you find it?" Teresa eyed the second year.

The second year was a girl and she seemed very familiar.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa) Empty Re: Meeting in person (Zara and Teresa)

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Zara was startled when Teresa swiped the wand out of her hand. "I'm sorry! I just.....I found it in here a few minutes ago. I didn't know it was yours! I would've asked you if you gave me a chance!" she said, hesitantly.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:35 pm

The second year was a bit weird to Teresa. She didn't seem very much like a Slytherin. She was hiding something

"Hmm," Teresa said. "Fine. I didn't to scare you. I will give you this as an apology." Teresa took out of her pocket the sapphire that Raven gave and placed it in the second year's hand. "Keep it. I have plenty of them. If you sell it, it would be at least 50 galleons."

Then, Teresa looked at Raven. "I'll give double when we find it, ok?" Caw,Raven responded.

"Don't need to tell me. I was already going to." Teresa turned back to the second year. "I'm Teresa Maria King. I'm looking for a werewolf. Do you know any?"

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Just relax, Zara. She won't find out. "Um....nice to meet you. I'm Zara. And um.....no. I've never seen a wolf. I wouldn't dare to go near one." she said, looking around the room nervously.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 am

Teresa seriously think that the second year is not a Slytherin. Of course, she is bias and a someone who is nervous ans scared of someone younger seems more like Hufflepuff material. But, Teresa knows you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

"Well, Zara," Teresa said stretching the syllable of Zara's name. "How would you like to work with me? If you help me find the werewolf I'm looking for, I'll give more gems that worth more than the one I just gave you. Raven would be okay with that."

Caw, Raven responded. He eyed Zara. He bowed.

"See? Raven agrees." Caw, caw!

"What are you talking about? You're going to keep its secret? What?!" Caw.

"You're saying I have to find out by myself? Stupid bird and your pride!" Caw.

"Excuse me, but I am a King. I'm suppose to have pride." Caw.

"Fine! Zara, will you or will you not help me? I'll pay you any price." Teresa asked, crossing her arms.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

Zara was panicked. Keep calm. You don't have to help her. "Um. I'd rather not. Surely there is someone else who will help" she said, but wishing she hadn't. "I mean....why don't you go yourself. If there's too many people, it'll get scared and you'll never find it." She said, obviously knowing exactly what she was talking about.

She was a wolf, and she knew that if there were too many humans looking for her, she would hide.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 pm

"Absolutely not!" Teresa said. "I am on a quest! I can't do such a thing. I was only going to ask you since you found my wand. But, that's a good idea."

She started pacing. "Since a group of people could scare it, I'll go by myself. You coming too, Raven?" Caw.

"I'm glad. What's the plan? Should we start asking around first?" Caw, caw.

"That's a great idea! We'll wait until the next full moon." Caw.

"Alright, Forbidden Forest next full moon. Don't forget to remind me in a month" Caw.

"Good," Teresa said, stopping her pace. "Thank you, Zara, for that great advice. We owe a small one."

Then, she rush straight back to her dorm room. Her bell rang with each step.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Zara smiled as Teresa thanked her. Thank god that was over. Listening in to her conversation with Raven, Zara now knew when Teresa was going to turn up.

When Teresa left, Zara got out her moon phases book and jotted down where to go next full moon.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down