Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara)

2 posters

Go down

Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara) Empty Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara)

Post by Xander Hall Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Xander had to get out of that school, everyday he felt to noose tighten a bit more around his throat! Not that he didn't like learning to be a wizard, on the contrary he loved it! It was the students he couldn't stand, word had gotten out about his condition and people had begun to avoid him. Which was alright, he liked company but only the right company and students around here just weren't that. He sighed trudging up a hill his camera swinging back and forth with it's hefty yet comforting weight around his neck. He laughed at himself, mum had gotten it for him after 'the accident' to try and get him out of the house. It hadn't worked, at first. Now however, he didn't feel right unless he was outdoors.

A bird few over head, *click* the shadow of a tree fell in such away it looked like an old man laughing, *click* spinning the world was an intoxicating blur, the true essence of life, *click.* It was as he was panning over the lake that something caught his eye, he zoomed in. His breath caught slightly. Peering through the lens he saw a beautiful girl with fair skin and long brown hair, the streaks of purple in it made it stand out illustriously. Biting his lip he held his breath not wanting to mar the shot as sunlight danced over her skin. He breathed out slowly, *click*

Xander Hall
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara) Empty Re: Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara)

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Sitting by the lake, Zara gazed over the shimmering water. She loved being by the lake as it set her mind at ease and gave her time to think things through. It relaxed her too, allowing her to forget about all her problems.

A slight click caught her attention. Having the senses of a wolf, she had very good hearing abilities as well as a good sense of smell.

Hearing the faint sound, she turned her head towards where the sound came from. She noticed a boy standing with a camera in the distance.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara) Empty Re: Snapshots of Life (Xander and Zara)

Post by Xander Hall Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Xander gave a slight start when she turned towards him, he had been trying so hard to be quiet! Then he noticed her eyes, a wonderfully luminous blend of blue and violet. Readjusting the lens until the focus was just right he held his breath. *click* Moving the camera away from his face he blinking looked down at her as she suddenly became much smaller. A gentle breeze rocked the trees about him as they swayed and the grass bent in a lilting manner. He wanted desperately to capture the beauty of it, but the wind too had caught her hair. Kneeling so as to have more stability he returned his camera to it's former position. He smiled softly as though his every action had baring on the way the world around him moved, she was so beautiful. A lock of purple separated itself from the rest just then and danced before her face in a perfect manner. *click*

Xander Hall
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Turning away, she heard another click. Interesting. Wondering what he was up to, she got up and began walking over to him.

He still had his camera up to his face, taking pictures everywhere. She hadn't properly seen his face. Walking up to him, she waved right in front of his camera. "Hello!" she said cheerfully. "Bit of a photographer are you?" she asked, giggling.

"I'm Zara. Zara Hawkins." she introduced herself, holding out her hand for him to shake. Suddenly, she got a strange sense. Something weird crossed her mind. She didn't know what it was. There was something strange, but familiar about the boy.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Hall Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 am

Xander laugh as light and dark took turns dancing before his right eye as she waved a hand in front of his camera, *click* "That I most assuredly am milady!" he said looking down and focusing his camera on their feet. Quite the pair they were she in her purple converses, he in red, their toes pointed at one another grass pushing up around them, *click* "The world is my oyster and I'm damn well going to be the one holding the pearl!" he smirked lowering his artist's tool at last. Looking to Zara he found that she was far more beautiful then his camera had told him, the ruddy liar, but there was something else about her too. His brows twitched together, "Do I know you?"

Xander Hall
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 am

Zara giggled as he took a photo of their feet. He lowered his camera from his face and as he did so, Zara smiled. She looked into his blue eyes, getting lost in them. There was definitely something unique and special about him. "Well, you know me now" she said, smiling.

"What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before." she said. This feeling kept irritating her. She was so confused. It was kind of like happiness and excitement crossed together. But she couldn't put her finger on it.

She remembered that sometimes her feelings can take over her body. Usually when she was excited, her tail would grow. She could feel the excitement run through her body. Suddenly, something didn't feel quite right. Something on her back that didn't belong there. Oh no! Realizing that something had grown on her back, but wasn't visible to the boy, she made sure to stay face to face with him and make sure he didn't see. Yet, somewhere deep down inside, she felt as though he could be trusted with her secret. It was all a bit crazy, she didn't even know his name yet. Am I going mad?

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Hall Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am

"I," Xander said, "In no way," he paused suddenly taking up his camera and focusing it on a bee that had landed on a nearby flower. "'Know you now... Only," *click* "Your name." Turning to the beautiful girl before he smiling said, "Unless everything there is to know about you is contained in the single word Zara, is it?" his brows rose mischievously.

"My name and solely my name is Xander, but that is not who I am!" he grinned at her as he waited for a response. "Are you alright?" he asked after a moment when a suddenly frightened look came upon her face.

Xander Hall
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Zara laughed slightly at his statement. "Ok then. No, you don't know me." She said, giggling.

Still nervous about her tail, she only managed to let out a few words. "Nice to meet you." She said, forcing a nervous smile. As he asked her if she was ok, his voice calmed her a bit. She felt her tail disappear. "I'm fine." She said, with a calm smile.

"So tell me, why do you take so many photos?" she asked, curious, yet fascinated.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Hall Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Xander listened to the girl talk and giggle, he liked her laugh very much and hoped he could make her do it again. Her question on the other hand stumped him, he just did... It was just natural for him to do it, documenting every beautiful moment of life and splash of color the world had to offer, that was just who Xander was. He shrugged, "Why do you breath?" Then, a startling, yet wonderful idea occurred to him, he tapped his camera. Maybe she'd like to snap a few... But that was impossible no one touched his camera except for him, and her photos probably wouldn't even fit in with his collage! Shaking his head he told his brain to shut up, the idea was worth consideration after all...

Xander Hall
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Why do I breath? Weird question. But she understood what he was trying to say. "Well, if I didn't, I'd die." she said. She realised that he must love nature. Zara loved nature too, but never did she think to capture images of the beauty of it. She though it was a fantastic idea.

Zara suddenly spotted a beautiful looking bird flying across the lake. "Hey, why don't you take a photo of that!" she said, pointing over to the bird.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down