Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess)

2 posters

Go down

Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess) Empty Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess)

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Xander loosened his tie. He'd worn it when he left the manor, to please his mother, but he knew he didn't need to be so formal with Tess. It was one of the things he loved about her.

Looking up at the sun, he knew they wouldn't have much time before dark, but thought it would be more...romantic that way. He'd packed a bag of food in case they got hungry.

Waiting for her to arrive, Xander was surprised at how nervous he still felt about her. He knew how much she meant to him, but it seemed like they were so up and down with their openness that he was always guessing. As a last minute precaution, he checked the small pocket in the bag, just to make sure his surprise was safely tucked away.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess) Empty Re: Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess)

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Tess walked towards the meeting place with excitement and nervousness. It seemed silly really. She knew that they were an item, well as item as they can be with their meetings and moving along towards their own lives. She figured it worked best for them; both growing apart and coming together to see the changes.

She knew that him reaching out was a big move for him, and she appreciated greatly. She practically skipped towards their meeting place and as she saw him, her flush began to rise without her really understanding why. She slowed down as she saw him and a small grin appeared on her face.

"Hello"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess) Empty Re: Another Wonderful Adventure (Xander and Tess)

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 am

Xander grinned widely when he saw her, especially because she was blushing. He breathed a sigh of relief at not being the only nervous one.

As she reached him, he hugged her loosely and kissed her lightly, not wanting to overstep his boundaries. But he couldn't help it! She was beautiful and she liked him the way he was. Which meant a lot to him.

"I thought this would be fun," Xander gestured to the maze, "I've never actually been here." He'd heard of it from other students and thought it would be a cool first [i]real[i/] date.

Taking her hand, Xander lead Tess into the maze. "So how was the end of lessons for you?" He knew it was a lame conversation starter, but oh well.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:33 am

Tess happily fell into his embrace and hugged him in return, but was surprised as he gave her a kiss. Her eyes closed, cheeks flushed all the more as she kissed him back enjoying the short intimate moment.

She had missed him; that was simple enough for her to understand. But both of them nervous, in a sense calmed her down knowing she wasn't the only anxious one.

As he grabbed her hand, she lightly squeezed his hand and smiled softly trying to be casual about it.

"Oh you know, the usual. Professors barking orders, following them and passing the class. How about you? Anything interesting?"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Taking the lead into the maze, but not rushing, Xander felt like he could breathe again. Tess had that affect on him. He checked his pocket to make sure his wand was at the ready. You never knew what could be in a maze.

At her answer he smirked. It felt like that sometimes, as if they were in the military. But it wasn't so bad. "Mine were fine. Though it was odd, Luke and I were the only ones to show up for Herbology and Potions. I figured people would at least want to know about the potions. But guess not." He shrugged.

As they walked farther into the maze he couldn't stand it anymore. "Tess...I hope you don't think this is too forward, but...I kinda got you something." He pulled out a small box from his bag and gave it to her. It was a necklace with a small fox silhouette. He wasn't sure why he chose it, but it had made him think of her. "I...I hope you like it."

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Tess smiled softly and shook her head at the idea of the other students missing classes. It was terrible. But it didn't matter, for she found herself walking closer to him smiling at how he was trying to take her on an adventure. It was as if his spontaneity, spurned her on.

As he stopped walking, she was surprised, and wondered if she had done something wrong. That is until he began to speak. What he took out took her breath away. It was a necklace, a necklace with a...her heart stopped and covered her mouth with her hands in surprise. A fox. Her fox.

She didn't know what pushed her on, but she immediately engulfed him in a hug and kissed him soundly. That was the best present she could ever get, and that it came from, him without knowing her secret, just made her heart beat all the faster. Pulling back she flushed surprised at her own bravado and murmured softly.

"I love it"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Xander had been worried about how she would react to the gift. Especially with her questioning look before. But all of his doubts were blown away by her reaction.

He'd always felt like the one taking the first step in their relationship, but he didn't mind. It actually made him feel more confident in life that she believed in him enough to follow. But her kiss was more than he ever expected. His heart started pounding so loud he was surprised he she couldn't hear it.

He grinned widely at her response. "I see that." He couldn't stop the laugh that came out.

"What brought this on? It's just a necklace." He tried to play it cool, when in reality, Xander was bursting inside.

(OOC: Here's the Necklace )

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 am

Tess looked at him and her cheeks reddened at how pushy she was and pulled back from the kiss to hold the necklace close to her chest, still too shocked at her actions and the necklace.

"It's from you" she began softly.

She lowered her gaze and smiled coyly. Especially at his grin, that was all but happy.

"It's not just a necklace it's...you don't understand how this means to me"

She looked down at the necklace and lifted her gaze and wondered if she should tell him. Taking a deep breath she murmured.

"You chose my animagus form"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down