Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure (Anne and Parker)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adventure (Anne and Parker) Empty Adventure (Anne and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Anne walked out of the tunnel and into the Shreaking Shack, it was dusty so as she waited for parker she pulled out her wand and witha sweeping motion said, "Scourgify." and smiled as the dust vanashed.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Adventure (Anne and Parker) Empty Re: Adventure (Anne and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:56 am

Parker was following after her, quickening his pace to catch up to her. She was fast when she was excited for adventure he supposed. He saw her disappear again at the end of the tunnel and called out to her as he came to the exit of the tunnel.

With his breath slightly quicker from walking so fast, he entered the shack after her looking around curiously. "Wh-where are we?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Anne smiled, and said "We are in the shreaking shack." then added "The most hunted Britin." To be sure he got that she was joking she winked at him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Parker quickly went to stand beside her, gulping as he looked around. "Shrieking Shack?? It doesn't really seem like a really good place to be...It's so dark too..."

While looking around, he didn't catch her wink, not catching the joking ton in her voice either. "Wh-what? Haunted!?" He looked at her, wide-eyed, almost wanting to cling onto her. He already didn't like the whole idea that ghosts were really real since coming here. Even finding the friendly ghosts around the castle to be unnerving. He didn't like the idea of being in some unknown area with known ghosts haunting it.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Anne looked at Parker, he must of missed her wink. "Lumos," she whispered. the whole place was filled with light. "No Parker I was joking this place was never hunted, It's an interesting story if you would like to hear."

She thought of the werewolf that came here, when he transformed. Severus Snape had died here. Harry Potter had met Sirius Black in this house. She smiled. then suddenly she went still as a board and fell to the floor.

"You're both mental."

"Ridiculous!" said a young Hermione Granger faintly.

"Peter Pettigrew's dead!" said The Harry Potter. "He killed him twelve years ago!" He pointed at a man that looked like a skull, whose face twitched convulsively.

"I meant to," the man growled, his yellow teeth bared, "but little Peter got the better of me… not this time, though!"

A ginger cat was thrown to the floor as the man, lunged at a rat, who was upon a very young Ron Weasley.

"Sirius, NO!" yet another man yells restraining The skull like man. Siruis? WAIT! You can't do it just like that — they need to understand — we've got to explain —"

Anne lay on the floor having her first vision of the past.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Parker felt a bit more at ease with the place lit up. He figured he really needed to get more into the habit of taking his wand with him when he went on walks. He might end up in some serious trouble otherwise.

He then felt himself sigh with relief when she said she was joking. "Well, it is still creepy here, haunted or not..."

He was about to reply to her bringing up the story but she suddenly went very still, getting a glazed look in her eye. Something felt very wrong but he didn't move for fear she'd do something.

She did though. She fell and Parker startled, then felt bad for not being able catch her before she thumped to the ground. He knelt down to her, placing his hand under her head, internally freaking out, but trying to keep calm on the outside.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Anne opened her eyes to see Parker looking very scared and holding her head up. "Thanks," She said smiling up at him. she couldn't stop smiling her visions were improving, by being in here. Anne was very excited she loved this place even more. Thank god for cushioning charms she said in her head

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Parker sighed in relief when she opened her eyes. Her smile confused him though, why would she be smiling if she just fell over??

He helped her to sit up, kneeling beside her. "Are you okay?? That must have hurt-" he gingerly reached his hand over to her head where he thought she may have hit it, not realizing she used cushioning charms.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Anne smiled at Parker, "No that didn't hurt, it happens a lot. i have a cushioning charm on me." then after hesitating "That's what happens when i get my visions."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm

He furrowed his eyebrows. "A cushioning charm? Hmm, so it must happen all the time?"

After she hesitated he raised his eyebrows a bit. "You do? Doesn't that worry you?" He wondered briefly what happened to professor slytherin when she has her visions. He'd never seen her collapse or anything like that. "Maybe with time it'll go away...i imagine it would be far less of a pain. So...what did you see in your vision if that's what just happened"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Anne was excited it was the past it had already happened, this was new for her. "I saw the past, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Siruis Black and Remus Lupin. The golden trio were young like thirteen." Anne was very happy, she could see the past, it would be great in history of magic class.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Parker nodded as she said she'd seen some people here in the past. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were familiar names, the famous ones in the books he'd read. The other two very very vaguely familiar, they must have had to do with the other three.

"What were they doing in here?? Here of all places..." he stood up from beside her and held out his hand to help her stand up.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Anne took his hand, "They were finding out about how one of the Potter's friends betrayed them to Voldemort." she told him as he pulled her up.

It was very cool. she had to talk to professor Slytherin about this, " so do you still want to hear that story?" Anne asked.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

He pulled her up, not letting go of her hand for a moment, still feeling at ill ease in the place. "Oh, Moldy-face?" he smiled a bit at his nickname that he'd make up for him. Parker had done some reading up on the second war, but not enough to be too well acquainted with the details.

He nodded. "Yeah, Sure, as long as it's not scary or anything."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Anne smiled it wasn't scary. "A long time ago, A werewolf by the name of Remus Lupin came to this house to transform, to keep him and others safe." Anne smiled she had read so many books. "He was very happy, for the first time in his life, he had friends. but surly they noticed that he disappeared once a month, when they discovered his secret they did an amazing thing they became animagi to help him." Anne smiled at the story.

Harry Potter, he found out a lot about his family here. That's what I saw.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 am

Parker was still getting used to the idea of creatures like werewolves and vampires actually being real; all of those sorts of creatures which were just myths to muggles.

He listened to her short story interested. "Wow, really? So...why do you come here? It seems like you've been here a few times before at least considering you know that passage..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 am

Anne looked at parker. "the first time i came her i was just courius, but i love hisory, when i feel conected to it." This was her faveroite place, she could come her to be alone. She smiled at parker he wasn't the type to come here on his own. "I don't have friends Parker, I need something to do, when i'm done my work, so i expolre."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 am

Parker looked around. Some history sounded cool, but this place just seemed so cold, distant, and out of the way. She obviously knew more about it's history then him.

He frowned when she said she didn't have friends. "Hmm? What do you mean...sure you do..Uhm, I'll be your friend. And I'm sure if you reached out a bit you could make some more..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 am

Anne Laughed, "sure who wants to friends with the crazy girl that knows everyone's secrets, and passes out. I try to make friends then i say somehting stupid, and scare them off." She sighed, it wasn't fair. no one wanted to be her friend. She wasn't sure if she wanted friend when she was closeer to people, she saw their future more. "No Parker you don't want to be my friend. I don't want pity."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 am

Parker sighed, running his hand through his hair, "No- I didn't that to pity you! I just...I was saying I'd like to- If you wanted to..."

He looked at her. "I'll have you know, that I find most secrets to be stupid anyway, I like to think that I don't have any, so I wouldn't care." He then looked around. "And while I am a little scared now, it's not because of you... So, yes, I think I would like to be your friend."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 am

Anne smiled at the boy, he wanted to be her friend. Her whole heart lifted, she had just made her first friend. Beaming at him she tackled him and hugged him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 am

Parker smiled when Anne did, happy to see that she was glad to accept his friendship. He didn't want her to be alone. He'd been alone all up until he started going here, and he thought it would be terrible for someone to be alone in a place like this.

He didn't expect to be tackled and hugged, so he sort of just stood there for a moment before lightly hugging back.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 am

Anne backed away blushing, "Sorry," She mumbled "Its just you're my first friend." This was new for her, haveing someone to help her, when she needed it.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 am

He smiled a little, "It's fine...I remember my first friend. Well, we're best friends now. I don't know where I'd be without her." He smile faded a bit. Actually he did know...he'd be at the bottom of the lake...

He shook his mind of the thoughts from the past. "Uhm, unless there's anything else in here...can we leave?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

Anne smiled "sure lets go" she decided to lead, she would come back sometime, though she wouldn't bring Parker, he wasn't the type to have adventures.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next