Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker) Empty Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Anne was exploring the grounds, she found one tree more interesting than the others it attacted when you got too close. Though she was near it she was far enough away, so she wouldn't get hit.

She was thinking of the slytherin boy whoses Palm she had read he seemed nice, but shy. She liked him better than that girl that had come in after him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker) Empty Re: Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Parker was taking another stroll around the grounds. He was thinking about a certain tree he'd heard mention of. Actually it was a word of caution to never go there, but it had only made him extremely curious. How could a tree be so dangerous? He also had those questions about the lake, which had resulted and near death experience, but that should have been obvious. This....well, it was a tree, he just wanted to at least take a look.

He made his way over to where he was informed it would be. And stood a far ways off from it, turning his head a bit, looking at it. It...certainly was a large tree, a bit odd looking as well, moving a bit weirdly with the wind. Scratch that, it was moving against the wind.

He was watching the tree to curiously and intently, he didn't even notice or hear the other person near him.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker) Empty Re: Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Of course the person Anne was thinking of happened to show up, he was examening the tree with interst. he didn't seem to notice her.

"I wouldn't go to much closer if I were you, it can hurt you." she tells him pulling back her hair to show a small scar.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 pm

"I wouldn't go too much closer if I were you, it can hurt you." He heard a familiar voice call out from beside him. She seemed to have come from no where and Parker startled, turning to her as he pulled her hair back. He raised his hand to his chest. It seemed like everyone just had the ability to sneak up on him and startle the living daylights out of him.

"O-oh..." He breathed a sigh of relief, seeing it was Anne, that girl from that strange room. "Hi." he said simply as he looked back to the Willow. "I heard someone say something about that, I just wanted to take a look, I don't really see how a tree can be that dangerous... though it is pretty weird." He shook his head. "And don't worry, I'm not planning on getting any closer."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm

"Sorry i scared you" Anne Tells Parker.

She was wondering if he could be trusted. He had the proper aura but everyone can be missleading. She figured it would be best to just talk with him and not let anything slip.

"So what brings you out here?" She asks him looking at him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

"Oh, no it's fine, don't be sorry. I just didn't hear you is all." He smiled a little a her. He just got spooked easily. Like a...horse, as awful of a comparison as that is.

"Uhm, well..." He looked at her and shrugged. "I dunno. I like to take walks outside the castle sometimes. I don't like being cooped up all day. And this time, I sort of...felt like checking this out." He glanced at the tree, then back at her and then gave her a curious look. "And what about you?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

"Me i just need to clear my head." Anne tells him. She had come out here to explore everything the grounds and the castle. she had descoverd so much all ready.

"Are slytherins as bad as they were back in the time of the second wizarding war?" She asks courous about everything in her new world.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yeah, a walk around the grounds is great for that." He smiled at her a little. "I do it all the time m'self."

He looked back at the tree, a slight quiver in it's branches catching his eye. He frowned a bit at her question. "You know...I'm not sure. When I first came here I heard that there had been some bad blood between the houses but..." he shrugged "most everyone I know is pretty nice." He looked down, kicking at the grass. Of course she assumed he was a pureblood, knew everything about anything as they did, that's all a slytherin was, even to other slytherins, right. He moved his eyes back to the tree, and let out a small sigh. Maybe he did belong in another house...

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Anne relized her mistake too late. She knew parker was muggleborn but was courius how they treated him.

"Parker, I told you, remember you belong in slytherin." she hated saying the wrong things it was hard. know things but not remembering if, she had been told.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

He sighed and tried to give her a smile. "I know, sorry. I mean...there are definitely reason's I'm here. Being logical about it, I know the hat doesn't make mistakes. Everyone's just so...different you know?"

He looked up and watched a pair of birds fly around in the sky for a bit. "Everyone's so rich and knows so much about the wizarding world. Some of them have known each other for years before even coming here. I mean, I've made some great friends, but even with them it gets a bit lonely."

He looked down, his cheeks getting a bit red. "S-sorry...I don't mean to sound like I'm whining or anything..." it was usally why he didn't like to talk about himself, he didn't want to complain or seem like he wanted pity. That wasn't it at all. But he felt it always turned out that way.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm

"I know what you mean." Anne told him she didn't pity him she couldn't, it would be like pitting herself, and that was one thing she would not do.

Anne loved this school, but she missed her mother, and her father. With a jolt she relized she might not see them again. Before she could stop them tears formed in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Parker looked over to her, noticing she had started crying, his eyebrows raised and his face dropped and worried he'd said something to upset her. He wracked his brain for what it could be, but nothing came. "I-I'm sorry, are you okay??"

Worried, he placed his hand on her shoulder, as a way to try and comfort her, not knowing really what else to do. He wasn't good with crying

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Anne hated this, it was the second time she had started crying in front of an older student.

"S-sorry, I don't mean to bother you. I-it's just, I remembered that I have no where to go after this year." Anne tried to wipe her tears, she hated makeing people uncomfortable.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Parker kept his arm on her shoulder, his eyebrows still furrowed with worry. "Hey, it's alright, don't worry about it."

His listened as she said she had no where to go. What? What did that mean? He felt his chest sink and hoped nothing relating to the blasted war that was apparently happening, had happened to her. "W-what do you mean, no where to go?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Anne was now shakeing. "My father, was killed in a car crash a few days ago, and my mother is going to be murdered in two months." She can't bear it she leens on Parker for some support, she hated showing weakness, but she need the comfert right now.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Parker kept his hand around her and felt her start shaking. "Come on- l-let's find some place to sit? Is that already. Ca-calm down, it's okay..." As he continued to try to console her, he walked them to a nearby over turned tree, sitting down.

He was trying to take in what she had said. It seemed too many people had been losing their parents as of late. Be it deaths or abandonment. And then something clicked in his head. "Wait...in two monthes?? How do you...?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

anne didn't care about keeping her talent a secret anymore it didn't matter, and besides there were no secrets at hogwarts.

"I s-saw it, I'm a s-seer." her voice still shakeing. this was a war but her parents were muggles, they shouldn't be involved.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:02 pm

He furrowed his eyebrows a bit, trying to understand. "Y-you mean like professor Slytherin? Are you- are you sure there's nothing you can do? I'm sure if you told someone they could try to keep her safe?" Parker's mind was scarmbling for solutions, hearing something like this, he couldn't just not do something.

There had to be some sort of solution. "Maybe you should try to talk to her and see if there's anything you could do?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Anne chucled darkly, remebering when she was a child, and she saw her dog get run over. she had tried very hard to provent that, resulting in not only her dog dyeing but her nieghbors cat too. She knew better than to try and interfear.

"There is nothing I can do, and if I interfear, it would only be worse. My mother is also a muggle and doesn't trust wizards." There was no way her mother would take the protection, she was too stubborn for her own good.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Parker felt a slight chill go down his spine at her dark chuckle. He didn't like the idea that she would just let it happened. No one deseved to lose their parents much less know it was going to happen.

"But...I'm sure if you talk to Professor Slytherin she'd have some idea...if your mum just knew, maybe...maybe you could save her. There's still time."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

Anne sighed. " I Haved tried parker, i wrote her, and begged her to go into hidding, but.." Anne sighed of course she wouldn't listen, she never did.
"She won't do it."

Anne sighed again, "Enough about my troubles, lets talk about something different, how are classes going?" Trying to change the subject quickly. If she continued to talk about her family she would break, and she couln't let that happen.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm

"You should keep trying...it'll get through, it better." Parker sighed, understanding a bit. He parents didn't want to listen about the magical world, they still hardly believed in it. When summer had rolled along, all Parker wanted to do was tell them about how great his school year was, but they, especially his father, shut him down every time. Though he didn't get why she'd not at least consider it for her daughters sake, or even for her own life.

He looked down and kicked at the grass as she quickly changed the subject, clearly not wanting to talk about it anymore. He looked at her as she asked about his classes, letting the subject of before drop. He shrugged. "I dunno. Probably much the same as yours..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am

Anne desided to ask more questions, one day her courisity would come back to bite her.

"So, Parker what's your favorite class?" she asked then boldly said "Got a girl friend?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 am

Parker started to feel a bit more relaxed with the surface chatter. Many would think it mundane, talking about classes, the weather, just little things, but Parker liked it. From simple chatter you could learn so much about someone. He smiled a bit, looking up at the clouds, thinking of what he favorite class possibly was.

"Hmm, well, I really like Potions, but I'm not too good at it yet. I like the whole relationship of it with Herbology too." He sighed and looked forward again. "Though I've been liking divination too. Professor Slytherin is a really great teacher."

He glanced at her then back at the tree when she asked if he had a girlfriend. He shook his head. "No. I don't want one. Most of my friends have boyfriends or whatever and they act all crazy. I'm only twelve, so I really don't care."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 am

Anne smiled finaly someone who didn't care whether or not they had a date.

"Well, thats good, we're too young anyway." she told him. She liked him he was like the big brother she never had.

"So.." anne said no longer knowing what to say but she didn't want to stap talking to him. "What do you think about, all the mysteries of this castle, found any secrets yet?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next