Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis) Empty Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Anne walked in her eyes red, she haddn't slepted at all. She searched through the slytherins and quickly found Parker. She almost ran to him, and sat next to him not caing about all the dirty looks she was getting.

"Hey," she said to him her voice croaky from crying all night. She couldn't do this. Her new friend didn't need this on his shoulders. She should just jump off the tallest tower it would be so much better than being alone.

The mail just happened to come at that exact time. Anne's heart broke a little more, no one would ever send her another letter. She let her head fall into her arms and began to cry.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis) Empty Re: Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Pyxis and Parker had made their way up from the dungeons and towards the great hall. As they did so, Pyxis remained silent as her mind drifted to more serious matters. Like those of her annoying crush on Parker. She couldn't help it, every time her eyes landed on him her breath would hitch in her throat and she would feel a blush lightly spread across her features. It made her sigh every time she thought about the fact that he didn't seem to return her feelings.

She suddenly felt frustrated, at herself and at Parker. She didn't want to have another row with him all because she was feeling emotional, so with a small smile she rested her hand on Parker's forearm to draw his attention to her. "I need to go to the bathroom, i'll meet you at the Slytherin table?" Pyxis didn't wait for a response as she turned tail and walked back in the direction of the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis) Empty Re: Breakfast news (Anne, Parker, Pyxis)

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Parker smiled at Pxyis when she placed her hand on his arm. "Oh, sure, yeah. Meet you there." As she went her seperate way off to the bathroom, Parker took his usual seat at the Slytherin table. It still being a bit early, the Hall had not yet filled very much.

He had poured his glass of pumpkin juice and was starting to fill his plate of food when someone plopped down next to him. For a brief moment he thought it was Pxyis and had just about turned to say something, but the robes, hair colour, and overall feeling was all wrong. With the strangled. "Hey" he quickly looked over and paled, seeing the state of his newest made friend.

"A-anne?" What was she doing sitting at the Slytherin table?? Furrowing his eyebrows, he saw that her eyes were red and she looked raw from crying. He wondered for a moment what had her so upset, but remembered what she told them the other day. Her mother. "Anne, what is it?"

When the owls made their first round of the hall, and she dropped her head, shaking with sobs, Parker pushed his plate aside a bit, reaching his hand out to her shoulder trying to comfort her. "Anne, Anne, it's okay..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Anne looked up at Parker, he was trying to make her feel better. she doulbed that she would ever be happy again.

"No Parker, it's not." Anne just shook her head, Why did she try and interfear. She pulled out the now tearstained letter from the Ministry of Magic.

Dear, Ms. Jones

I regret to inform you that your mother, Megan Jones, was murdered this morning. We do not yet know who is responsable for this, but rest assured we will find out. She was killed with the killing curse, so she felt no pain. We have reasons to belive that the germans were behind this atack. please if you know anything that could help us with this case we beg you to come foward. I also regret to inform you that it appered that your mother was pregenet.

Sorry for your loss,
Harry Potter, Head of the Aurror Office

She handed him the letter, not even bothering to hid what she was feeling. "I.. I wish i was dead too." she choaked out

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:10 pm

When Anne said she wished she was dead, Parker furrowed his brows further, wrapping his arm over her shoulders. "Anne, please, calm down. You don't mean that-"

He didn't understand what she was feeling but thought no one should ever feel like death was an appropriate answer. He had listened to Haley talk about the pain of losing her parents, but she'd also had some time to cope so he'd not seen her in the state Anne was in now.

"Anne, m-maybe you should go to the counselor? Or the headmistress?? I-I don't think I'm the best person to help right now..." As much as he would have liked to help her, he didn't want to make things worse by saying the wrong thing.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Anne cried harder, she couldn't go to, the headmisstress nor the counselor. they wouldn't understand, they didn't know. No Parker, it's my fault, I tried to interfear. Everyone I love ends up dead. I can't.. be your're friend Parker. I have to go."

Anne stood up planing to go and throw herself off the tallest tower. her expresstion was now set, it was no longer sadness it was guilt anger.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Pyxis pushed the door open to the bathrooms and shut it rather quickly before she hurried to the basin and rested her hands on it. She stared at her reflection and frowned, a hand lifted to touch her hair. She combed her fingers through her hair, sighing softly. She leant closer to the mirror to inspect herself, and she almost screamed in anger. She wasn't pretty, and she hated it. With a disgusted noise, she turned away from the mirror and everything went blurry.

Alarmed, Pyxis' hands flew up to her eyes and she recognised the warm, wet feeling on her eyes. She was crying, and with a soft laugh she dried her eyes and rolled her eyes. She was being ridiculous, she shouldn't care so much about her looks. Parker was never going to like her, so why did it matter?

She left the bathroom and made her way back to the Great Hall, humming softly to herself a song from a muggle movie she'd watched over the holidays. "Never let me go." She sung gently as she entered the Great Hall and stared at her feet as she made her way over to the Slytherin table. She looked up to see where Parker was and gasped at the sight. Tears stung her eyes as she stormed over to him and gaped like a fish. "P-Parker?" She hissed, her face red with anger. She watched as the girl stood up, but she was already backing up. "What are you- hmmph!" She stopped abruptly and ran from the hall, attracting the attention of the few students there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Parker felt his chest sink from what she'd said. When she stood up to leave, Parker practically lept up, and grabbed her arm. The worst thing someone could do what to leave a person alone that was in that mind set. He didn't want her to end up doing something she'd regret.

When he did leap up to pull Anne back, he locked eyes with Pxyis and gave her pleading eyes to help. He didn't know what he was supposed to do with Anne, maybe another girl would be able to help better. His eyes widened a bit when she ran off. "P-Pxyis...?" Now his possible help had left as he still stood there, trying to keep Anne from leaving.

Some people had looked over at the apparent scene that had been made. He inwardly groaned. Great he thought. Rumors and Drama. Just the thing he'd been trying to avoid.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Anne tugged her arm from Parkers grasp, "Let me go, go after her." She would not make Parker lose his best friend. she had caused to many bad things already.

Anyways he couldn't stop her, they were in difrent houses. Anne was now free of his hands she ran from the hall. she didn't make it far, she colasped to the side of the entrance hall. She didn't bother to wipe the tears that stug her eyes, what was the point.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Parker knew he had a weak grip, but hoped she'd not try to pull away. When she did, Parker stumbled a few steps after her trying to regain his balance. In that very moment, his mind told him to go after Anne, she was in some serious emotional turmoil and he could not have it on his conscience.

He ran after her, not going nearly as fast as her. When he ran out of the door to the Great Hall he looked around seeing neither Anne or Pxyis in sight, not thinking to look down and see Anne curled down by the door. He groaned, and put his hands in his his hair, ignoring the strange stares he got from people going in to eat. He paced around in a small circle, his hands tugging on his hair, and randomly chose one direction to start running. He figured he would have to find one of them.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Pyxis felt so many emotions flooding through her as she bolted down a corridor, away from the dungeons. She wasn't sure where she was going, her vision was blurred by tears as she hiccuped. She felt confused, angry, betrayed, frustrated, sad and ugly. Tears streamed down her face as she continued running, her hands shaking violently as she wrapped her arms around herself.

She stopped very suddenly as she stumbled, and her hands flew out to grab onto the wall. She managed to stop herself from falling flat on her face which would've proved to be a very awkward situation for her. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and sniffled, moving over to the window and staring at her reflection against the morning sun. "This sucks." She mumbled, her fingers pressing against her face as she tried to make out the colours on her face.

She didn't think she was THAT ugly, sure she didn't think she was pretty, she thought she was a little ugly... but was she really so much so that Parker would ditch her for the first pretty girl that he saw? The vision of his arm over Anne's shoulder made her heart throb and her hands collide with the wall as she tried to hold herself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Parker wasn't quite sure where he was running to, not did he care about the looks he was getting, or the older Prefect telling him not to run.

Sure the castle was large, but all the corridors had to lead somewhere and enough of them crossed over he was bound to find one or the other. As he ran he felt his chest tighten as he was gasping for breath and stinging wracked his sides. No matter how much it hurt though he had to keep going, there was an urgent situation.

As he ran down a corridor, he stumbled over a slightly raised stone in the floor and miraculously was able to catch himself and keep running. Though he ran right by a blur or blond at the window and had to stagger to a stop. He turned, going back to the window, his hand sliding against the wall as he was gasping for breath, clutching his side with his other hand. "P....Pxyis..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Pyxis rested her head against the wall, more tears falling down her cheeks as her hand rested against the window. She didn't think it was fair, how hard life was at just the age of 12. With an aggravated sigh, she let her eyes fall shut.

She looked up in surprise at the sound of thundering footsteps and she looked over at Parker as he gasped out her name. Her eyes widened in surprise at how out of breath he seemed, but she couldn't not be mad at him. She whipped around and rested her hands on her hips, a scowl on her face as she waited for him to regain his breath.

Once he had, she began to seethe and she instead crossed her arms over her chest. "Parker." She said stiffly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Parker knelt over a bit, one hand still holding him up against the wall, the other he moved to rest on his knee. His hair was all pushed back from his face because of the running and he looked up at her, still trying to catch his breath which had already calmed down considerably.

He hardly noticed the stiff way she held herself and the stiff way she spoke his name. "Pxyis, please, you've got to help." he let out in one breath. He stood up more straight, putting his hand on her arm. "That Gryffindor girl you saw in the hall-" he took another breath "Sh-she was upset and said something about killing herself, I-I-I didn't know what to do and thought you could help but you just ran off!"

He took another deep breath, realizing her face and eyes were red. "Wh-wait, what happened? Are you okay??" He sounded panic stricken. And he was. He was flustered and felt like he should be in two places at once. He didn't know how he should have reacted to Anne, but an over reaction would probably be best than under-reacting and letting something terrible happen. And he'd just realized Pxyis was now upset. And this morning had started out so well....

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Pyxis stepped forwards as he requested her help, still angry. When he said that she mentioned killing herself, Pyxis' eyes widened but she didn't hesitate to slap Parker. The sound echoed throughout the corridor, reverberating off of the stone walls as more tears fell.

"You insensitive jerk." She hissed, turning her back to him and huffing. "And no, I am not okay. That is something I most definitely am NOT!" She snapped, her back still facing him. With an annoyed sigh, she motioned down the hall. "Well? Where is she? Why are you here with stupid, ugly Pyxis when you could be with her who is thinking about killing herself, hmm?" Pyxis whipped around and grabbed him by the arm, her hand digging into his arm.

Pyxis began to tug him back down the corridor, hissing at him about how stupid he was. "She's going to kill herself and you ran after me? Damnit Parker!" She yanked him again, before realising that she was hurting him and releasing him. Her body shook as she stumbled away from him. "Merlin." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Parker's head jerked to the side with the force of her slap. It stung terribly and the skin tingled as a numb sensation came over the side of his face. He recoiled from her, taking a step back and bringing his hand near his face. Even the near contact made it sting. Tears welled in the corners of his eyes and one slipped down his face. He opened his mouth, looking at her wide-eyed, his mind reeling, and not comprehending anything that was going on or anything she had been saying. All there was was a buzzing in his ears. Not just from the slap, but from being so overwhelmed.

He winced as she grabbed and yanked him by the arm. Words weren't flowing properly from his mouth as he was trying to reply, his voice wavering as he was dragged along. "I-I didn't...I didn't...realize. I lost her- a-and started running. Ow-" his voice choked up when she yanked on him again then let go. "You were j-just the first I came ac-across..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Pyxis felt tears string in her own eyes as she hesitantly steppe forwards, her eyes focused on the red palm print left on his cheek. She’d been so angry before, too angry. It wasn’t all Parker’s fault, but his actions had been the last straw. She’d been so angry for too long, but she’d smothered it. Like her parents had always said, bottle up your emotions and only let the negative ones out in private. But, Pyxis wasn’t that kind of person. She didn’t have the mental power to control her emotions, and she had tried for so long. She had released her anger on Parker, and she was back where she was before.

A horrible friend.

Crushing-on-Parker Pyxis was gone, and now normal Pyxis was back. This was her best friend, and she had hurt him. Gently, she trailed her fingers over the red mark, tears slipping down her cheeks. She moved slowly, worried that he would think she was going to hurt him again. She pulled him into a hug. “Im sorry, Parker. It’s not your fault, im just so angry all the time. I- I never really got over it... that battle last year. It burns, Parker, and it makes me hurt. I lost you, and I lost Char. You could’ve been hurt because I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t take out my anger and frustration on you, Parks. Im sorry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Parker was so utterly confused. Where had his best friend gone? He didn't like this angry Pxyis that had come upon them. He didn't like that she was so angry all the time, and wished he could help and just talk to her again but she'd always storm off or brush it aside like it was nothing. He wished he could just talk to her again like that time at the lake. He felt like since the battle last year there had been some indescribable shift between everyone, haunting some part in the back of their minds.

When she reached her hand out again, he closed his eyes, flinching back slightly. Another sting went through his face. He took in a sharp breath, but then relaxed immediately when she wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her back. "I-I'm sorry-" he choked out. He wasn't quite sure why he was sorry, but he felt like he'd just been messing up left and right and simply couldn't do anything right.

He nodded into her shoulder. He understood how she felt and he wanted to talk, he wanted to be able to just figure everything out now. But there was still Anne.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Pyxis choked on another sob as she saw him wince and recoil slightly at her touch, but he soon relaxed and she withdrew her hand as she hugged him. She never wanted to let him go, she didn't want to face the world. It was so big and scary, and she was only 12. She didn't think she'd done all that much to deserve this much hurt, but perhaps she had. Perhaps all the pain she inflicted on others was being turned onto herself now.

"Don't be sorry. You're always sorry when you don't need to be." Pyxis mumbled into his shoulder, her tears wetting the fabric of his clothing there. It was hard, being so young and suffering through this war.

Her thoughts returned to Anne, and she wondered what to do. She frowned as she pulled back a bit, her arms still around Parker. "W-where did you last see her? A-anne, I mean." Pyxis sniffled as she rubbed at her eyes and swiped away the tears. Her cheeks were wet, and she noted that it was something she did often lately. Cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Parker sniffed and frowned, his face still tingling as it continued to regain feeling. He wished and hoped things would just return to normal again. Or at least as normal as it could be. With the way things seemed to be going, they'd only get more complicated. He wanted back to before whatever threat had been put over them. Before his friend's parents were being killed, before all this confusion. He didn't know how people were expected to deal with this stuff. There just seemed no way.

He shook his head a bit and sighed, feeling his the shoulder of his shirt dampen a bit. He felt he needed to be sorry. Even if amidst all the confusion there'd just been some sort of extreme miscommunication and placement of blame, then he was sorry about that. Sorry that he'd been a bad friend.

When Pxyis pulled back and asked about Anne, Parker's eyes looked just past her and he nodded a bit. "She ran from the Great Hall...she- she just disappeared then. Sh-she might have gone the other way...but I can't be sure..." Parker took a breath, lowering his eyes before glancing at her again. "Let's go find her, yeah?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Anne had managed to calm down, she knew she was being stupid it wasn't her fault. she desided to go and look for parker, he would be worried about her. She walked throught he corridors, not finding him. she was tried and wanted to sleep. She had to tell PArker that she was ok, or rather she wouldn't do anything stupid.

Anne was so lost in her thoughts she didn't relize she bumped into someone. She fell to the ground, looked up and said "Sorry, I didn't see you." Then she relized it was Pyxis, Parker's friend. she had been crying. She was about to ask if she was ok when she saw Parker.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 am

Just as Pyxis agreed with Parker that they should go look for Anne, said girl bumped into Pyxis and caused her to stumble backwards into the wall and hit her head. "Merlin's beard!" Pyxis exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head as she looked down at Anne. The Gryffindor looked a mess, and Pyxis' heart ached for her as she helped Anne back up.

"Oh, sweetie, are you okay?" Pyxis asked, concerned for her mental well-being. After all, Parker had told her that Anne had wanted to kill herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 am

Anne looked up at the older girl, and tried to smile, "I've been better." She wraped her arms around her self trying to hold herself together. She knew that it would be a while before she addjusted.

"How are you?" Anne asked, wanted to avoid the topic of her suicidal thoughts. She wasn't sure how she felt on that front but she would try and be strong. Maybe she could just go flying. She needed an adventure.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 am

Parker took a step back and took in a sharp breath, slightly startled by the sudden run in and both tumbling back to the ground and into the wall.

Seeing it was Anne that had run into them Parker felt extremely relieved. What luck, he though as he sighed in relief. "Are you two okay??" He looked at Pxyis who was rubbing her head then he looked back to Anne, kneeling down beside her, to help her up. "Come on, get up. You're okay right?" He really hoped she'd not done anything too reckless. He thought she just needed to calm down and relax.

He glanced back up to Pxyis, his eyebrows furrowed, mentally asking her her to help. Because he sure didn't know what he was supposed to to, especially when she seemed to try to ignore what had happened only moments previously. Why did people always do that? Try to act like everything was alright when it wasn't...

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 am

Anne looked at Parker and told him what had happened. "Well after I ran out I collasped in the entrance hall, than Professor Slytherin found me. She took me up to her ofice and I calmed down a bit. Then I went to see the headmisstress. After that I came to find you." she then added relizing he would still be worried, "Thats all."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next