Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker)

2 posters

Go down

Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker) Empty Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:14 am

Anne lead Parker into Honeydukes Sweetshop, or in her mind the best place on earth. "So this is Honeydukes" She walked off to go and get some candy. she wanted a suger quill for history of magic. When she reached them she grabbed two one for herself and one for Parker.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker) Empty Re: Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

Parker hardly got more then two steps in before stopping and staring around in utter awe. The shop was much larger inside than it appeared outwardly and there were so many other people. It was so fantastically full of absolutely every treat imaginable, even things Parker had never seen before. He almost didn't mind the amount of people.

He walked around a bit, looking around, smiling. He really wished he had the money to buy something now.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker) Empty Re: Walking in Hogsmeade (Anne and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 am

Anne saw Parker's eyes widen, she remembered her first time in here, she soon had bought an armfull of sweets and told the cashire to dived them equally between two bags. The woman raised her eyebrows at all the candy. well she thought it is more than i usally buy But it was for Parker. She smiled at him through the crowd, and paid the waman.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 am

Parker smiled back through the crowd, seeing that she was buying, but not seeing how much. He continued to walk around the shop as she paid, looking at the charmed sweet a group of kids were playing with.

He then made his way through the crowd and back to her. "Oh, whoa, you sure bought a lot! "

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am

Anne smiled he must of thought it was all for her, "here," she said handing him one bag. " Thats for you. And no i won't take it back, so don't try." She had tonns of money but she never had anyone to buy things for or share with it felt good. Anne had no idea that parker had no money at the moment.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 am

Parker's eyes went wide as she dumped the bag in his hands. "W-what?? No, no, no I really can't take all this! This must have cost so much!"

Parker felt bad they she had bought this all for him, it felt like...well, he didn't know what it felt like, but he figured it was guilt. "Anne, really-"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:04 pm

"No, I have more than enough money and I've never had anyone to share with." Anne would not let him give it back. "if you don't want it give it to one of your firends."

Anne was subborn but she was very generous. besides she always snuck in the village so this would most likely be the only chance to give him anything. "Besides you were so nice to me. I don't take friendship lightly." She smiled she would do anything to protect the people who chosse to be near her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Parker got a bit flustered, not really knowing how to deal with being gifts like this. "B-but Anne- I-" He sighed. "I'll take it this time...but- but please don't make it a habit. I'm not really...comfortable with this." he looked down to the bag she'd given him.

He had a few friends that had offered him money to help him out before, but he just couldn't take it. And he didn't want to feel like he was being payed to be someone friend either.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

"I'm sorry Parker." Anne sighed, great trying to be nice and made her new friend uncomfortable. "I just... I don't know how friends act. It's new for me, I'm used to people using me for my money." She knew he wasn't. She just wanted to do something nice. "Not that you are." She added.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

"No, it's okay, don't worry about it. It's nice, I'm just not used to this sort of thing." He started to walk with her towards the door, to escape the bustling store.

"From the friends I have...friends are supposed to just, well, talk and hang out and help each other with their problems."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Anne smiled she could do that, helping people might be harder she tended to cause problems. "Ok thanks parker thats good to know." she said to him, "Now lets get back to school."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:06 pm

"And we've already done all those things, so I'd definitly say we were friends."

He smiled back at her and went to the door, holding it open for her as they went out.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Anne smiled as Parker held the door open for her, he was a gental man. some girl was going to be very lucky some day. "thanks" she said as she passed him. She couldn't stop smiling she wasn't alone anymore.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down