Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN) Empty A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN)

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Raziel was at the club early and was waiting for her new employee, Ophelia, to show up so that she could show her the ropes of the place before she got plunged in at the deep end, as tonight, being a saturday night was one of the busiest nights of the week bar last night, so hopefully the prior experience would be a good thing.

Stalking her way into the club, towering higher than normal in her bright red stillhetto heels, Raziel looked around and was happy to see that there were various tips around the place that had not been collected last night, they must have been left for her.

Picking up the money Raziel reclined on one of the chaise lounges and waited for Ophelia, leaving the door open to the club in case she needed to know where she was, and she wondered for a moment if anyone else would seek to come in before rethinking her idea, as nobody would come early to Raziel's club, they all knew when it opened.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN)

Post by Ophelia Zabini Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Ophelia was nervous mess before going to the pub, as she always was before a new job. She got incredibly excited at first, wondering how much fun it would be and all the new people she would meet. She would envision working there and enjoying the job, and making the best of friends and being very well known. After all of these happy thoughts, she would suddenly begin to worry.

Worry that she wouldn't be good enough, that she would get fired after the first couple of minutes. She worried that she wouldn't have enough experience, or people would think she was annoying and not go there just because of her. These worries were stupid, but she couldn't help but dwell on them more than the happy thoughts.

After that, she wouldn't want to go, but she always forced herself too. With a sigh, Ophelia slipped her feet into her favourite black, small stiletto's and looked at her appearance in the mirror. She was wearing a black scoop-neck top with some white skinny jeans and her hair was up in a high ponytail, two locks hanging down to frame her face. She applied the tiniest bit of mascara before she grabbed her coat, wrapped it around herself and apparated to outside the venue.

She walked inside and saw Raziel waiting for her, and she smiled. She was a little bit earlier than expected, but that was due to her jittery nerves. She made a beeline for Raziel and stopped once she was at the lounge.

"Hey."
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN) Empty Re: A New Beginning (Raziel and Ophelia - OPEN)

Post by Raziel Ciero Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Raziel grinned lightly when she heard the approach of the stilhetto's, there was going to be someone coming up to the club and she knew exactly who that person was going to be, and it marked the start of a new beginning for not only Ophelia, but Raziel too, as she had someone in her club bar herself, that would be able to talk without it decending into lengths and thicknesses.

Standing up when she saw Ophelia come in, Raziel did a small wolfwhistle and she winked at the woman in front of her, this dress code was acceptable for the work that she would be doing, and, it was more attractive than the outright slutty outfits that the other wore, but then again, they were suited for their job.

"Hello there Ophelia! You look lovely, and more than a little nervous, don't worry about it you're going to be just fine." she smiled lightly.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Ophelia felt her cheeks flush as Raziel wolf whistled and she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. The wink only made her face turn a very bright red and she already felt like a complete and utter idiot. It took a couple of breaths and a few calming thoughts, but she managed to relax and her cheeks returned to a light pink, as she was still a bit embarrassed about her previous blush and Raziel's mannerisms directed towards her. She looked down at her clothing and hoped that it was suitable for the bar.

Ophelia could've opted for a far more slutty outfit, but she just wasn't that risque. This wasn't as far as she'd probably go for a job, and she knew that as she gained confidence she'd wear a bit more revealing clothes, perhaps a mini skit and a belly-button shirt. But, she didn't want to be seen as some common slut, though she really did want to work at The Masque. She'd heard great things about it, and it was rather popular among the richer Brit's.

"Thanks, Raz. You look gorgeous as usual. And I always get nervous, don't mind me." Ophelia's voice wavered a bit as she tried to find her confidence and smiled weakly back at Raziel.
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

Raziel raised an eyebrow as she saw Ophelia blush a lot and she wondered why she was doing so, it was only her after all, not her brother, and she wondered when he was going to be showing up again, he was due some more energy and she was getting a little bit annoyed that he was seemingly ignoring her...but then again he was probably just busy, life of a student and all.

Snapping out of her thoughts Raziel smiled brightly and bowed a little, glad that she seemed to have managed to make herself look at least as good as normal, when inside she wasn't feeling so great;

"Well there's no need to blush now, it's just me, but thank you for your compliment." when she said that she always got nervous, Raziel shrugged her shoulders "You don't need to be, it's probably easier than your other job, there's really nothing to it at all."

Gesturing to the bar she smiled; "Shall I show you the ropes?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 am

Ophelia noticed Raziel's raised eyebrow and focused on her inner calm. She had always been so easily embarrassed, so quick to blush and stutter. Timid little Ophelia, a deer caught in the headlights, some would call her. She smiled softly at Raziel and combed her fingers through her hair to help herself calm down. It just wouldn't do to be blushing all the time, as a good worker simply didn't do that.

Ophelia blinked as Raziel bowed, still stunned by her smile. It had been so happy and out-there. She grinned back at Raziel, glad that her compliment had pleased Raziel.

"I always blush, it's a thing of mine. I can control it if I try, though," she smiled. "You're welcome. I'll try not to blush, I just need to relax a bit. I get worked up over everything." Ophelia explained.

Ophelia nodded eagerly. "Sure!"
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 am

Raziel chuckled a little and she shook her head, her blonde curls bouncing slightly as she did so, sometimes when she was younger she got worked up over things that she had to do to get by but that had gone long long ago, however the way she used to cope with it...well it was available in bucket loads here.

"If you need relaxing help yourself to the rum, it's particularly nice, or so I find anyway." Raziel joked.

Gesturing to Ophelia Raziel pointed to the bar where she would be working, and moved her hand across one section of it; "This section of the bar is all your spirits, all are available, but, absinthe is to be given under your own discretion, if you're unsure of whether you should give the client it just call me." she smiled gently

With another dazzling smile Raziel then turned around and looked at the various different beer taps that were on the bar;

"Then we have the beer taps, these are easy for a seasoned pro like you right? So you know how to pour beers and stuff obviously, I don't have to teach you all that newbie stuff thank god." she said, rolling her eyes.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down