Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia)

2 posters

Go down

Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia) Empty Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia)

Post by Cain Valerian Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 am

Cain had wondered when he might see Ophelia again, and had decided that he would go about trying to find her, for the first few days he had been unsuccessful however he had left various notes in the places that they had met in the hope that she would find one of them.

Sighing lightly he stood in the clearing of the hidden forest, the place having mixed memories with the meetings that had taken place there between the creatures, however, it now promised happiness and joy for the site where he would see his friend, Ophelia again.

Slightly nervous, Cain paced around the circle clearing, waiting.
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia) Empty Re: Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia)

Post by Ophelia Zabini Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Ophelia had become restless at her home, for it was dull and boring. There was nothing to do, other than work, clean and hum songs to herself. She went to work, she came home, she cleaned, she read the same books and then went to bed. Ophelia hated repetitiveness and her life had become very repetitive. Her boredom had lead to her going on long walks, and now she was starting to get thinner. She didn't eat much anymore, she couldn't force herself to do it. She was tired, and as of late she hadn't been able to find Cain.

It was why she had been delighted when she visited some of the places they'd been and found little notes. She pocketed them and continued walking, until finally she found a clearing where he stood. She paused before stepping out of the trees, just to stare at him. She'd missed him dearly. With a smile, Ophelia emerged from the threes and moved over to him.

"Hey, Cain," she greeted him, not sure whether to hug him or not.
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia) Empty Re: Star Crossed Lovers (Cain and Ophelia)

Post by Cain Valerian Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 am

Cain heard someone drawing near and his heart leapt into his mouth when he thought that it could be Ophelia, turning to the source of the noise he smiled happily and moved forwards to embrace his friend in a large hug, for he had missed her so.

It was then through the hug that he could feel something was different, something had changed. Ophelia had gotten thinner and he gently squeezed her close to him as he sighed in a mixture of frustration and happiness.

"Hello Ophelia, you recieved my notes? I had begun to wonder when we would ever meet each other again." he smiled gently, drawing back to a respectable distance and letting his smile dim slightly "Your health Ophelia, has it been keeping well?"

Knowing that there was a definate thinness to her, Cain hoped that was all that was wrong.
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Ophelia wrapped her arms around Cain in return, her heart thudding loudly in her ears. She's missed him so much, and she hadn't realised just how much she had until she'd seen him now. He hadn't changed all that much. She was reluctant to step out of the hug as well. She nodded her head and pulled the notes out of her pocket with a wide smile.

"Yes, we definitely need a better method of keeping in touch though."

She grinned and laughed softly, her stomach aching as she did so for the skin was too tight there. She rested a hand on her stomach and made a note to eat more. Ophelia bit her lip as he asked about her health and shuffled her feet.

"Erm, well, erm, I haven't been eating much lately."

She mumbled.

Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Cain smiled lightly when Ophelia hugged him back, he was happy that she was alright and alive, even if she wasn't in the best of health, things like that could be fixed easily, and with his guidance hopefully they would be fixed soon.

Seeing that she had pulled out all of his notes, Cain grinned and was glad that they had actually worked, he hadn't thought that she would think of going to the places where they had first met to get them.

"I believe that we do, although what possible way could I contact you? I am rather out in the open here, I suppose using owls would be a good idea, although I did not have your address." he said with a small blush.

Not smiling, but nodding, Cain looked over Ophelia again and sighed lightly; "I can see that Ophelia, why have you not been eating? It is important for you, otherwise you will grow weak and you will make people around you upset."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down