Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN) Empty What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 am

Raven had decided that she would visit the bank that she used instead of the famous Gringotts, why? Because Gringotts was British and the one and only reason she would ever step onto British soil was to kill her love, Briony.

The hate that she harboured in her heart for the woman had grew and grew until she almost couldn't speak for want of screaming out in the agony of it all. Without this war, they might still be together.

Bumping into several Goblins with a snarl at their reactions, Raven made her way to her vault a velvet bag in hand, empty and soon to be filled with money that she required to purchase...items of questionable legality.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN) Empty Re: What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 am

Sergiy was outside Gringotts. He didn't want to go in there and use any of his fancy money. Unless he wanted to do something big. He was wearing his Usually Black Suit and a Tie. And his wand was in his right hand side of his wrist sleeve. He had about 12 knuts, 8 Sickles, and 5 gallons with him. He shook his head and sighed. And leaned on the wall. Waiting for something to happen. Someone to talk to or meet.

(Sorry for the small post.)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN) Empty Re: What Makes The World Go Around (OPEN)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 am

Raven had retrieved her money and walked out of Hyde's Banking house with a happy little grin on her lips, she was always much happier with money, it was something that she enjoyed having and the little jingling sound that it made when she walked always made her feel so much lighter.

This wasn't even a dent in her savings, with her commission money from hits, and with her teachers wage, she had more than enough to get by, and she wanted to go on a shopping trip to get some new corsets, after all, she needed some more, the others were almost months old.

Stopping outside the Banking House, she looked around, seeing a man just stood there, and she cocked her head to one side, her pale lilac eyes watching him for a moment before she jumped up into the air and landed in front of him, a sly smile on her lips;

"Well hello." she grinned.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 am

He looked at the sky. All the wonders hmm. HE shook his head and looked to the side. Seconds later, he found a female in front of him. That said hello. Which was strange because He didn't know her or did he? Well maybe he didn't. And she just wanted to say a hello to a stranger? A Hello is usually to greet someone they know. Well that was his differentiate. Ge spoke."Hi, have we met before?" He asked the stranger. Looking at her. Waiting for her to reply. She sure was cute. He shook his head and sighed."May I help you?" He asked again.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 am

Raven tilted her head to one side, there was something about this man, he was different, there was something about him that set him apart, she didn't know what that was, she didnt know how she was going to find out, but what she did know, was that she was going to have some fun for a few moments making sure that they had an interesting conversation.

"No I don't believe so." she said simply "If we had you would remember."

Raven chuckled, she was definately sure she was someone that you wouldn't forget in a hurry, tapping her finger on her necromancer ring, she tilted her head to the other side and she shook her head, sending some strand of hair across her face, which although annoying she left there;

"Not with anything specific no, you look interesting, I want to talk." she said, again in a simple manner, as if it was a bit odd that the man didn't know that.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 am

He looked at her. This seemed like danger. A cute sexy girl coming to him. Not that he wasn't hot because he was. He gave her no answer. And simply left slowly walking to a near by ally. So she can follow him if she choose. If she followed him she would find a wand pointing at her heart. From a Distance. The man spoke calmly."Who, are you woman. I'm no fool. I wasn't born yesterday. Why are you interested in me? There's a reason, why you came to speak to me. Now answer before I dismember you. I apologize for for my harsh intimidation but there people who want me dead. And other who would pay a heavy prize on my head to bring them alive."It was true, he did shady things in the past. And did not like it but it had to be done.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:58 am

Raven raised an eyebrow as the man merely walked off without a word, but she didn't think that it would be a danger to follow him, after all, he was not likely going to hurt her, it was probably just going to end up in him being made a fool out of...or with his blood running down the cool blade of one of her 'friends'.

Seeing that he was going down an alley, she flicked out one of her razors, her friend, and held it in her cold palm as she followed him, cocking her head to one side when he pointed his wand at her, she pouted;

"Now now, that's not very nice, Raven didn't want to do anything but talk, and now you're going to hurt me? That's not very nice of you Mr." she pouted, placing her razor on her lips and nicking the skin lightly, licking up the blood afterwards as she walked towards him.

"I meant what I said I just wanted to talk, but now, I'm interested, what have you done to warrant a price on your head, and who's paying? British or German government?" she asked, stalking forward like a cat.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:27 am

He looked at her and pointed his wand at the Razor and barked."Expelliarmus!!" A yellow steam of light emitted from his wand, and he attempted to disarm her. From her weapon. If the attempt was a issue then he pointed his wand at her stomach."I don't play around. Next time it will be sent flying into the wall. Don't move. You seem to be unstable and crazy, if your moving closer to me." he said slowly. His wand was stable and ready to fire at her stomach if she didn't stop.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 am

Raven looked at the man as if he had just slapped her, she walked slowly over to where her friend had fallen over, and she picked him up off the floor, seeing that there was now a small scratch in the appearance of the metal, this was not something that Raven would appreciate, not at all.

"That was not very nice. I only wanted to talk to someone different for a change, ah well, you don't want to talk to The Sweeney, that's fine." she shrugged and turned to walk away, after all, if the man was threatening her she wasn't about to stand there and take it.

Tilting her head back to look at the man she paused and winked;

"Oh you bet, I'm mad as a box of frogs."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 am

She didn't attack? That was strange."Err, stop. Sorry for over reacting." He said slowly, putting his wand back at his sleeve."Please let's Talk.. I am Sergiy Monomyth." He said slowly looking at her with a good look, as he seemed very surprised."Will you forgive me?" He asked her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 am

Raven stopped walking and turned around, it was very odd for her not to attack someone when they attacked her, however she did not feel in that sort of mood today, she felt sort of light and like things could pass her by, as long as she got to do what she wanted without much hassle from anyone else.

She had money, and she was going to buy new corsets with them, what more could a girl ask for.

"The Sweeney." she bowed in greeting "But you may call me Raven, or The Sweeney, whichever suits at the moment." Raven smirked crookedly, licking up another bit of blood that had welled up on her lip "Well you did scratch my friend, he's not happy about that...since I'm in a good mood I suppose I can let it drop." she grinned.

Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 am

He looked at her and sighed. Before shaking his head and speaking."Err, I care less. About your friend. My question is why did you come to me? How am I interesting I'm just your savage 500 year old Human." He smirked towards her, looking at her."Pleasure to meet you mate." he said swiftly, eying her slowly, as he waited for her reply. And answer. Hopefully she was not in to much shock. He shook his head and sighed."Surprise, that I Kept my youth?" He asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

Raven raised an eyebrow and she looked at her razor, as if having aconversation with it in her mind for a moment, and then letting it back into it's holdster, it was something that really did make her question whether this man had ever heard of her or not, Raven and her infamous friends...probably not, he didn't seem to which was a little odd, perhaps she needed to work harder at maintaining her relationship.

"Savage eh?" she smirked "Sounds like my kind of deal. I do like an older man, they tend to be more intelligent, alas, I doubt Konig would be pleased with me." Raven said, resting a languid hand on her forehead.

Shaking her head, Raven tapped her nose; "You learn many things when you speak with the spirits, many of them stranger than a man who never ages, but you are not a vampire, it's daylight...so what are you?" she asked curiously, stepping closer, in her usual stalking manner.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

He looked at her and smiled. His wondering was upon her gaze she was wonderful, he stepped closer towards her as well. Smiling at her all the tales he would tell her, and all the dreams he would be having about her, tying up, and just doing her was amazing. He shook his head and spoke."I'm human, hun. An Immortal Human. Which you can also be? If you my scat, But that will come after sex." He giggled, yes the man was seriously and he giggled. Gene splicing wasn't hard any more like it was for Muggles."So what do you, say. Will you care for a one night stand just to know my way to live forever without dieing of old age?" He asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 am

Raven raised an eyebrow at the nickname that he gave her, there was no way that she was being called 'hun' not even Konig called her 'hun' it was like it was forgein to her, and in fact she didn't even really know what it meant, tilting her head to one side she couldn't help but smirk widely at what he asked from her in return for immortality, to which she was not opposed to, but she was not prepared to meet his demands.

"Well as appealing as immortality sounds Sergiy, I am already taken, and I although mad, know which lines to cross and which not to...besides, there is a benefit to being a necromancer, you tend to live longer anyway." she winked, and stepped back a little from him, her hands held behind her back.

"You're very persuasive, but I don't think any more power would do my mind much good, you see it's fractured already." she tapped her head.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 am

He came closer towards her."Are you scared? I asked but one simple thing? And you deny to live forever? That's your wish suit it yourself. But just because your taken and do it with me. Does not mean he or she has to know. " He said slowly. He looked at her and shook his head."You see. I want a duel been dying for a challenging one, for three hundred years. And you will give it to me. Or we can have sex? You don't have a choice in the matter. Don't worry you don't, nor will I." He said cocky manner. His wand quickly went into his sleeve. And Waved it, a barrier stood around them. Well the area."Draw your wand woman. Show me your skills" he said, walking back and then pointing at her waist. Waiting for her to draw her wand.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 am

Raven raised an eyebrow, and sighed when he said that he wanted a duel, she was getting bored of having to fight all of the time but she didn't want to cause waves with this guy, taking her wand out of it's holdster, Raven decided that she wanted this to be over fast, so she was going to be able to kill the guy quickly, or at least make sure he didn't get up while she got away from the fight.

"You're almost as odd as me, and that's saying something." Raven said, taking out a razor in her other hand, flicking it open, ready to begin physical combat as soon as she was able to, it was one of her better points, however, she was itching to summon her wraith.

"Go on, let's get this over with." she sighed "I need to go and buy corsets after this."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 am

He looked at her and smiled. Getting cocky already. He waved his wand and sent a yellow jet of light at her stomach. It was a non verberl Disarming Charm. If the spell hit her. He would send the woman flying, he wanted to start off with something basic.

(It's a short post because I started with a basic attack. My Duels are much detailed then this.)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 am

Konig had been getting the warnings from the charm he'd placed on Raven for awhile now. At first he just thought it was her getting into her regular adventures. But then the charm's warnings became more insistant. He couldn't ignore that Raven, the woman he loved, could be in real danger. Grabbing a portkey, he took it to the town he had tracked her to by the charm. Looking around quickly it was easy to see the problem.

A strange man was attacking Raven. That was all he needed to know.

Using his affinity for ice magics, and knowing that physical shields blocked almost all attacks, Konig conjured a thin wall of ice in front of Raven which took the spell before shattering. It was all the time he needed to move closer to Raven,

"Bombarda!" he called out, shooting the curse at the man's feet to make him back up, "I don't know what you're doing but I advise you to stop... I don't like people attacking my Raven."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 am

Raven was about to start her attack when she heard someone coming closer, knowing in an instant that it was Konig, she was a lot more grateful for his presence than she would have thought she would be, humming lightly to herself she waited for him to block the attack, which it looked like he was going to.

Taking the peice of ice that had fallen on her from the sheild shattering, Raven licked it with a happy little smirk on her lips, lapping up the blood that had begun to plip from her cut again, jumping on Konig's back she licked his ear happily and nuzzled his neck;

"I knew you did something to me while I was asleep, but a tracking charm, really?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow, turning her attention back to the man, she smirked "Sergiy, meet Konig my partner, Konig, meet Sergiy, then man who just got pissed because I wouldn't have sex with him."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:31 am

He looked at the second man that appeared. He felt amused, he cast a spell at him which was defected into the air. he smiled. An evil twisted smile."We were dueling nothing more nothing else. You ruined all the fun." he said slowly looking at the man sighing. Anyways."Care for some cups off tea?" he asked as he waved his arm and summoned tea, three cups, a table, and three chairs." Please join me." he said as he waved his hand again, and three cups were filled with hot tea.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 am

Raven looked at Konig, and then she blinked lightly, unable to stop herself from beginning to laugh manically beginning to point at the man in front of her, and this last statement had just proved to her that in fact, he was madder than she had ever been, a duel with The Sweeney and then sitting down to tea afterwards without the person's blood being in the tea itself?

Letting her laugh die down to a mere chuckle, Raven wiped at the corners of her eyes and she shook her head lightly, she did not care for tea, unless there happened to be more alcohol than tea;

"Oh you are something special, I can't believe that he just asked me that, can you believe that?" she asked Konig before smirking and wagging her finger at the man "I don't do tea, I do firewhiskey."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 am

He chuckled a little bit when Raven questioned him about the tracking charm. Trust Raven to ignore the fact that he'd blocked a spell for her and to focus on the smaller detail,

"Yes well I didn't want random British weirdoes attacking you. Not without me being there to help you tear them limb from limb." he teased her gently, not taking his eyes off the British man. He was happy that Raven had introduced him as her partner but when she mentioned why he had attacked her, Konig's eyes narrowed, "Care to repeat that last part Raven? I must have been mistaken in my hearing. Because if what I heard was right there wouldn't be anything left for you to play with when I get through with him."

Konig looked at the table and the man for all of five seconds before spitting at the man. Tea was an awful British thing. It could very well be poison. And lastly this was the man who had propositioned Raven for sex and when she'd refused he'd attacked her. No, Konig was not wanting tea with the man. Hearing Raven, he pulled a little flask out of a pocket. He handed it to Raven with a smirk,

"Firewhiskey. Never-ending charm as well." he told her before shaking his head, "No, I don't believe it. Personally I think he's drugged it and thinks we're not going to notice."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 am

He smiled at them smiling."So, much disrespect. If I wanted to drug you I would have done so ages ago. But If you won't drink tea we'll have vodka?" He asked. The cups disappeared and were replaced with a bottle of Vodka and three full shots of vodka, filled in glasses."Ever tired Vodka before?" he asked them slowly. Looking at them before laughing."Please if there were men that can take me, there dead. I've been alive then most of the people. Well I think? Are you two by any chance older then five hundred twenty seven?" he asked them slowly. Waiting for a reply.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 am

Raven giggled a little bit, a manic giggle and she jumped to sit on top of a house, using magic to propel her upwards, but there was something about the odd British man that was beginning to make her curiousity dwindle away into nothing, and she was getting more and more annoyed at his attitude, that they were beneath him, Raven was beneath nobody.

She was the best fighter in all of Germany, if anything the Doctor had done was correct, it was making her the best fighter that had come out of his insane asylum.

"Don't treat me like a fool." she growled "Of course we've tried vodka before, we aren't children."

Smirking darkly, Raven's purple eyes began to turn black as the magic began to seep through her from the necromancer ring that she wore on her finger, drawing from the energy of the spirits in the buildings around her, Raven felt herself growing more and more cold.

"You said men, not women, I think I know a few women who could take you and your attitude down a few notches." she growled deeper "Ew, and you wanted me to sleep with you, ick, I don't do oldies." Raven smirked, taking a swig of the firewhiskey that Konig had given her just before.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next