Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion)

2 posters

Go down

The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion) Empty The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion)

Post by Senium Nex Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

Senium had heard lots of things about Hogwarts, most importantly, there was the rumor of the come and go room, the room that apparently opens when you really need it, Harry Potter apparently used it a lot when he was here, and she wondered if they were still able to use it today.

Not knowing exactly where it was, there was something a little bit bizzare in seeing a first year student at random pause and walk around in circles three times outside a random tapestry, until they were suitbly annoyed that there was no effect produced and walking down the next corridor to do the same thing.

Sighing lightly, she walked past one more tapestry and thought that she really needed a sit down, and, to her delight, there was a crunching sound, and the wall began to move, and a door appeared;

"Oh wow!" she squeaked happily "I found it!"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion) Empty Re: The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion)

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 am

There are many odd sounds one might hear in the halls of the castle Rassilion now proudly called home...many of these noises usually emanated from him as he went about his odd days but one thing he had not expected to hear was a crunching noise followed by an insane squeaking. With his puffin sat squarely on his shoulder he jumped to his feet and dashed in the direction of the mysterious noise in the hopes that he might find something exciting and adventurous!

Tapestries flew past his eyes as he dashed at full speed but this all came to a metaphorical and literal crashing halt as he spied a wall which had moved
"that looks sooooo cool!" Came a soft, awe stricken irish voice amongst a few irritated squawks from a crumpled heap of robe on the floor in front of the fascinating room.

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

http://symphoniesandtempests.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion) Empty Re: The Come and Go Room (Senium and Rassilion)

Post by Senium Nex Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 am

Senium turned when she heard someone coming her way and fast, she wasn't normally able to move out of the way in time before people crashed into her, but it seemed as if he was changing course and going into the room that had just opened in front of her, she smiled a little when he seemed to fall into a crumpled heap on the floor, but still looked as if he was in complete awe of what he was seeing.

"I know, it's so amazing, it's truly magical, like nothing I've ever seen before." she said, in a quiet voice, stepping slowly inside of the room, and looking around, and there was one of the comfiest looking armchairs she had ever seen, and she quickly walked over to it, sitting down with a happy sigh.

Blushing lightly as she remembered the other boy, she smiled and asked;

"What's your name? I'm Senium, by the way, Senium Nex."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 am

"Rassilion Everglade!" he said grinning as he scrambled to his feet making sure his puffin hadn't gotten crushed in the mayhem.
He took a few steps into the room
"what Is this place?" he asked looking around the room. His eyes fixed on a row of exotic potted plants which he skipped over too
"these guys sure seem happy enough" he muttered partially to himself
He gave the girl another massive grin as what she said properly sunk into his brain
"That's a lovely name...very melodic" He said softly as he thought to himself of the poetic nature of it all

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 am

Senium smiled happily when he introduced himself and she looked at what he seemed to be sorting out and she gasped lightly, he had never seen one of them in real life, only in books, a puffin! She could hardly believe that he was able to keep it in Hogwarts, Briony must have made a special exception.

"It's nice to meet you Rassilion, I'm so jealous of your puffin...I've never seen one before, however did you manage to get him here?" she asked in awe.

Letting him walk around the room a little, Senium jumped at the chance to tell him what the room was; "This is the Room of Requirement, or the Come and Go Room, I read about it in one of my history text books, it was what I've been trying to find all day."

Unable to stop herself from smiling even more when he said that he liked his name, Senium replied;

"Well I could say the same for yours! Mine's Latin, so nobody ever really know's what it means, does yours have a meaning?" she asked politely.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:02 am

"In my family we use puffins to transport messages...we are rather...different" he said with a slightly embarrassed look on his face
he picked the small bird up and placed it softly on her lap where he stared up at her with his big adorable eyes.
"the plants in this room are happy to have company" he said smiling at her
he thought to himself how he was also very happy to have company but couldn't work up the nerve to say it
he thought for a moment
"to me...being Rassilion means im happy" he said half trying to impress her, half not quite understanding her message properly

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 am

Senium smiled happily when she was told that Rassilion's familiy used puffins as messengers, she thought that it was adorable and she couldn't help but want to hug the puffin as it was placed in her lap, but not knowing if she was allowed, she merely stroked the top of it's head.

"Does it have a name? I think it's lovely, by the way, it's a good kind of different." she complimented.

Tilting her head to one side, Senium asked; "How do you know they are happy to have company?" wondering if there was some way that you could tell.

With a small giggle, Senium nodded her head, when she told people the meaning of her name, they were often very put off, but she decided since they were on the topic, she would tell Rassilion her names meaning;

"When you translate my name into English from Latin, it means Decaying Death..." she said, a little bit insecurely.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 am

"His name is snippet" Rassilion mentioned as the small bid squeaked and snuggled up into senium hoping for a cuddle

"oh and the plants told me" he added quickly in such a way as if to make it seem like it should have been obvious, rassilion then moved and sat down infront of her looking up in awe as she explained things to him, she was very clever...Far more smart than he was

"decaying death, unyielding breath, hearts in awe are left bereft" He said as she explained her names translation to him

"its very poetic and beautiful" he added smiling

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 am

Senium tickled the puffin, Snippet, under the beak and she was so very happy when he gave a most delightful squeak and cuddled up to her, and gently she wrapped her arms around him, holding him back in return, she was jealous now and hoped in the future she would get more cuddles from the adorable Snippet;

"He's so cute, you're so lucky, I don't have any pets at home, my Grandpapa wont allow them." she said, with a small pout on her lips

Blinking a little bit when Rassilion told her that the plants had told him, she wondered how they had told him that, but was a little unsure to ask, it might be personal after all; "I see, can you talk to plants or...?" she asked, feeling a little silly.

Unable to hold back a small blush as he recited poetry to her, Senium was glad that someone seemed to think of her name as beautiful, even after being told what it meant; "Why thank you, not many people think that, they tend to think my name is...a little creepy." she smiled gently "Can I give you a nickname?"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 am

snippet smiled enjoying the company of the girl so much he softly fell asleep he liked her an awful lot

Rasslion looked up at her as she pouted and joined in the hug with her and snippet adding in "well you can always share snippet with me if you would like? I'm sure he would appreciate being able to travel around more between us" with a nice warm smile

"I talk to plants, they are very nice and friendly" he said walking back over to the plants and rubbing their leaves

"do you do anything interesting?" he asked?

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:39 am

Senium couldn't resist making a small 'Awww' when it seemed that Snippet had fallen asleep against her, she didn't want to move him because she didn't want to wake him up, so she just stayed sat down, stroking his feathers a little, it soothed her, and she imagined helped him to sleep better.

Grinning when Rassilion joined in the hug, Senium gently patted his hair and giggled lightly, before blinking her eyes in disbelief;

"Really? You would let me share Snippet? That's so nice of you! Thank you Rass!" she smiled, and she hugged Rassilion loosely.

A little bit taken aback when he said that he did talk to plants, Senium took this oppertunity to also tell him what she was able to do, she was very proud of her skills, and she hoped that he would think they were as good as she did; "I can control things with my magic, I make marionettes and get them to fight, it's...something my Grandpapa taught me to do."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 am

"PUPPETS!" rassilion said with a giddy sense of excitement making his face go more red than it already was from the hug and contact he had had with the girl previously throwing in a confirmation that she could infact share snippet with him is she wanted to

"can you show me?" he asked excitedly rushing over to her hoping for something amazing to happen

he was very easy to please and even easier still to amuse

snippet simply made a noise that made it sound like he was purring

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 am

Senium grinned happily when she saw the excitement that Rass was caught up in when she told him that she was able to manipulate people like puppets, there was some sense of pride that she felt in the accoplishments that shehad achieved as such a young age, and she smiled lightly;

"I sure can show you, just give me a moment."

Reaching into her bag, that she had left at the bottom of the chair, she pulled out a small doll, it was nothing fancy, just a blank wooden doll, and placing it on the chair, next to Snippet on her lap, Senium concentrated, emptied her mind and making a small 'Hah!' noise, released her magic through the forms of strings from her fingers.

Smiling she then made the doll stand up, and start doing the robot.

"Is it as good as you thought it was going to be?" she asked with a small laugh "I can make people move too, but I didn't want to make you dance without your permission."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 am

Rassilion was in awe as he watched the puppet dance away marrily

"you are so amazing" he said smiling up at her awe stricken from her tallents, he sat on the floor and poked the puppet a few times as it did its moves

"you could move me?" he said wondering what she would have him do if she had control over him...it might be scary

pushing his fears aside though he said happily "go for it!" and prepared himself for what he assumed would be a very odd set of sensations

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:58 am

Senium blushed a little bit and she cut the ties with the doll that she was moving, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she smiled shyly at Rass and bit her lip, wondering how she should react to what he had said to her;

"I am not amazing, I think that what you do is amazing, it must be wonderful to be aware of a totally new set of lives that are around you, it must really open up the world." she smiled gently "All I do is move things and carve puppets out of wood."

A large smile broke on Seniums lips and she gently places Snippet on the chair that she had sat in and stiffly stood up out of the chair, readying herself, she said quietly;

"You'll feel weightless, it doesn't hurt at all." Senium reassured him, closing her eyes, she focused and flicked out her hands, her magic attatching to the limbs of Rass in front of her, gently she made him walk around the room, pulling and tugging with her fingers, to make him dance a little, before cutting the connection.

"Was that okay?" she asked, a little nervous he would have not liked it.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 am

Rassilion took a few deep breaths, and looked around rather disorientated. The feeling had been amazing, intents and several other amazing things he couldn't even think to describe the experience with.
The only thing he could think to do was just to give her a huge hug, his heart beating in his chest like a small marching band

"that was awesome" he finally managed to utter looking at her happily, he decided he had made himself a very special friend indeed...he wouldn't let this girl go far from him if he could help it

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Senium grinned happily and rather stiffly she hugged Rass back, she just hoped that he wouldn't think that she didnt like him, when in actuality it was just the fact that she couldn't move her arms as fluently as other people could, but she did her best to hug him back.

"You think so?" she asked with a beaming smile "I'm glad, it normally helps people to relax a little, so when you're feeling stressed just come and find me, I'll be sure to help you."

letting him go, Senium stood up and walked over to the plants, albiet rather slowly; "So, what classes are you taking this year?"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down