Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever

2 posters

Go down

Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever Empty Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 am

Rassilion sat on the kitchen floor confused, around him were a variety of breads and ingredients with which he had high hopes to create a sandwich of epic proportions!
He just had no clue where to begin with the whole thing... and was snacking more than he was creating
He needed some help on this one...

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

http://symphoniesandtempests.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever Empty Re: Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 am

Eva skipped into kitchen she wasn't really hungry but she knew she had to eat. She was already losing weight. She sighed nothing looked very pleasing. She always got sick anyway. She had lots of potions to take to keep her strength up and hide the worst of her symptoms. She sighed thinking she would just make a sandwich.

She walked in the kitchen happy that Eric had told her where it was. She smiled seeing someone else already here. She walked over he looked like he had the same plan as her.

"Hello What are you doing?" She asked then thought of what she would do in her best state. "Are you making the greatest sandwich ever?!" She asked excitedly.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever Empty Re: Rassilion and Eva try to make the greatest sandwich ever

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:09 am

Rassilion looked up at the girl and smiled

"I sure am!" he said nodding his head "but I dunno where to start" he added with his smile fading into a sad look, though shortly following this there was a lot of squeaking coming from a small pile of bread over to his left from which snippet his pet came flying from

"puffin sandwich was a terrible idea" he said with a goofy grin

"would you perhaps like to help?" he asked happily

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 am

Eva smiled. "Well that's always fun." She said smiling. She wondered if he would let her help. She loved people and making an epic sandwich sounded like fun. She always wanted to have fun. She had her bucket list to do as well. Maybe he could help.

"I agree." She said with a huge smile. "Anyway I don't think they taste that great and you know he's really cute." She said smiling.

"I would love to!" she exclaimed happily. "Hmm to start we need to know what you want it to taste like." She said thinking. "Or we could just throw a bunch of random things on and hope it tastes good." She smiled widely.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 am

Rassilion couldn't help but wonder what was driving her enthusiasm towards helping him but he thought he would juts go with the flow

"well what sorts of things do you like to eat?" he asked her while he stroked snippets beak softly making him almost purr with delight

something occured to him and he frantically rummaged around in his pocket and produced a chocolate frog which he offered to eva with a grin, he then gently placed snippet on her shoulder to try and make her smile

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 am

Eva smiled. She really didn't know what she liked to eat she really just ate what she forced herself to. It was usually to keep her strength up. She didn't remember her favourite food even. She smiled sadly. She shook her head. "I really don't know." She said smiling.

Eva smiled at the bird, it was so cute. "What his name?" She asked hopping it was a him. If not oh well. She smiled thinking of her owl Ice. She might need someone to take care of her after she died.

Eva took the chocolate frog and opened it. She smiled at the Merlin card and ate it happily. She felt slightly sick but she knew that it was the nice thing to do. "Thanks." She said smiling. "You have Merlin, if not you can have the card. I have 7 of him." She said thinking of her bucket list. She had to collect every single chocolate frog card. They might be eating a lot of chocolate frogs.

"I say we just throw things on and try till it tastes good." She said smiling. "It's more fun that way." She laughed.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rassilion Everglade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 am

Rassilon smiled and took the card from her and stared at it for a while before looking at the puffin

"his name is snippet" he said with a smile "and i think he likes you" he added poking snippet affectionately before picking up a few things to put on the sandwich

"you look a bit sad" he said tilting his head slightly pushing the bread her way so she could throw the next load of things onto it

Rassilion Everglade
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 am

Eva smiled at him and looked at Snippet. "He's so cute." She said smiling widely. She felt rather more hyper from the candy. People really should stop giving her any. She always went a bit more crazy when they did. She smiled as he took the card.

Eva sighed as she added some things to the sandwich. She was a bit sad. She really didn't want to die. she wanted to live for a while longer. She had accepted the fact but didn't like it.

"Umm... Ya I am.. I maybe an.. umm...dying." She said softly to her feet. She couldn't look and see the pity.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down