Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))

Go down

Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))  Empty Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))

Post by Ulrich Monetz Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Ulrich cared deeply about those close to him and ever since he'd made Alex his best friend when they met prior, he decided that he'd always be there for his best friend. Combing a hand through his hair he entered the library silently as he searched for his friend. Seeing her slumped over in a corner he immediately made his way over. He pressed a hand to her shoulder softly.

"Are you alright, Lexi? What's wrong?" He asked his eyes gazing into hers.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))  Empty Re: Meet Me All The Way (( Ulrich and Alex))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Alex looked up as someone touched her shoulder she couldn't help but smile at him " Hey Ullie, and nothing's wrong" Alex said with a small smile she really hated that she has to study a lot but she sighed and looked at him.

" So Lexi's my new nickname?" Alex asked him with a small smile ever since they had met she knew she'd alway's be there for him she smiled up at him " And how are you?" she asked him kindly.

Back to top Go down

Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))  Empty Re: Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))

Post by Ulrich Monetz Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Ulrich sat down beside Alex and pulled a book out from his bag. He pulled his knees up too and smiled at her, warmth radiated from it.

"Yes, indeed it is. Amazing now that I'm with my best friend. How've you been though?" He asked tilting his head to turn and look at her.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))  Empty Re: Meet Me All The Way ((Ulrich and Alex)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Alex smiled at him " I'm good, you?" she asked him she was glad to be friends with Ulrich she had missed him over the summer she grabbed the book she was reading and smiled.

" What book you reading?" Alex asked Ulrich as she looked at him she hummed lightly and looked at the book she couldn't tell what the words were she was continued to hum " Sorry I'm Humming so much" she laughed at herself.

Back to top Go down

Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))  Empty Re: Meet Me All the Way ((Ulrich and Alex))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down