Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven)

Go down

Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven) Empty Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

Shadow could not believe what had happened with her other club, she had been so carefull but when she heard the threat of Aurors coming down over a patron of her she thought it best to high tale it out of there as fast as she could.

Shadow had many secrets about herself that no one knew about. She claimed to everyone on the outside that a person by the name of Carmin own the club, in all honest Carmin was Shadows real name. She change it when she was disowned by the family for being a bi-sexual, feeling thrown away Shadow began to change. First she started to allow herself to be controlled by men and woman both and she was always a very good submissive, but outside of the bedroom she was a very evil person.

Shadow took side jobs, maiming and killing people among other things. What Shadow did not know at the time when she brought he business working into Germany she had crossed into another territory. Someone by the name of Sweeney, that's the only name she new. Shadow had been under this woman's radar for the last few years, but she knew the minute word got out about the problem at the other club this woman would know how and where to find her.

So shadow's only choice was to close that club and move to a newer club that was better hidden from the world. Unbeknown to Shadow the new store was created right in the middle of some of the places that Sweeney visits.

Shadow was a little short on the funds needed for this club so she had to look up an old client of hers Lord Chase Dourse. He had quit seeing her a few years back when word had gotten out about them. But they were still friends and called upon each other when help was needed.

With the club being do to open tomorrow night she was putting in the final touch on the show line-ups and the staff. She had her head buried in a pile of paperwork and did not here anyone come into the club.

Back to top Go down

Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven) Empty Re: Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 am

Raven couldn't help but chuckle darkly as she waited for a moment outside the new club that this woman, Shadow, had decided to set up, she had thought that it was rather foolish of her to let slip with her information, but this didn't matter to Raven, she would have found her eventually whether she gave her the information or she didn't. Humming a little song to herself, she stalked her way up to the door of the new club and smirked.

Tapping her wand on the door and muttering the unlocking charm, Raven could barely contain herself as she walked into the club, it was quite nice, apparently though, it wouldn't be for much longer, Leo was begging to be let free of his prison in her ring, and she accommodated him, letting the ragged, black eyed spirit out to cause mayhem and destruction on the club that she had just entered.

Quickly, Raven found the office door, and she rapped upon it, twice with a sharp movement of her wrist;

"While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, as of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door." she whispered with a smirk.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven) Empty Re: Great day gone bad (Shadow and Raven)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 am

Shadow was shaken out her pile of paperwork by a rapping at her door she glanced up and saw Sweeney standing there. She could not recall if she had actually met the woman, but even though Shadow was very nervous she was trying not to show it. No one knew who she actually was, so as far as this woman knew Shadow was just an employee. But then you know what happens to people who assume.

Looking up at the door, Shadow tried to remain calm as she question,

"Hello, ma'am. How my I help you today."

Shadow was trying to ignore the noises coming from the other room, it sounded like someone was wreaking the place. She was trying not to let any feeling loose at the moment. Thank god for magic, she would have it fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 am

Raven stepped through the door to the office, and she smiled twistedly at the woman in front of her, taking out one of her razors and flicking it open, pressing her fingertip against the blade to feel it's sharp edge against her skin, seeing that the woman seemed to be steeling herself against her, she wondered if this was an act, or if she indeed was not scared of Raven's presence.

"Here I opened wide the door; Darkness there, and nothing more. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing..." she whispered, deciding that she liked this muggle rhyme that seemed to pop into her head as she stepped into the room properly.

Raising the razor blade to her face, Raven blinked at the woman at the desk, why pretend? She knew who she was, she had seen her after all completing the hit that was supposed to have been hers, she had not changed much since then, the problem was knowing her name...and now she had that luxury.

"Shadow Heart. I want to speak with her, now." she said in a low and dangerous tone, giggling at the sounds of Leo screaming and thrashing his spirit around in the front room of the club.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 am

Shadow knew she would not be able to handle this woman that she would have to allow someone much stronger than her deal with it. As she continued to steal herself her long time friend came to the surface.

"I am sorry but Shadow is not here at the moment. I am Carmin can I be of assistance?"

Carmin was the one who did all of the bad things in her life, she was the one who did the killings and hunting. Carmin had created Shadow as a front to the real her and she quite enjoyed it. Not that she was a split personality or anything. It was more like a cover story.

"Besides destroying my club, I do not understand why you are here?" Carmin was not sure how much longer she would be able to play the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

Raven smirked lightly when she was told that the woman in front of her was not Shadow Heart, when she knew that she was, but she decided that she was going to let the game continue a little longer before she got down to the real reason why she had come here, and when she got down to it she would get what she wanted.

Which would be something that is not desired by the woman in front of her.

"Well then, Carmin. I shall take my business up with you instead, since Shadow is hiding somewhere." she smirked, moving swiftly forward, Raven leant on the desk with one hand, toying with her razor in the other, before stabbing the razor through the wood of the desk.

It was going to be fun to see her face when she realised why she was really here, it was something that Raven enjoyed, seeing the expressions on her victims face;

"Oh, Shadow knows why I'm here, I'm surprised she hasn't told you." Raven smirked, evilly, letting her slightly sharper canine teeth show through "She killed someone who belonged to me, and now I'm here to take everything, that belongs to her, starting with this club."

Raven raised the hand that had the razor in before she stabbed it into the desk, and beckoned for Leo to come into the room, which he did, making the atmosphere cold and tense, unsure of whether Carmin could see him, Raven sent more power to him, to make him visible. His dark holes in place of his eyes, his black screaming mouth stretched into a crooked smile as he hovered in his bloodstained clothes, throat gashed.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

Carmin did not know what to think, she had always prided herself in being strong, but she had always valued her life and her club. If her life was not important she would have ended it years ago.

When Raven stabbed her razor in the desk Carmin jumped, it had startled her a little, she was finding it very hard to keep herself in any control. She was usually the one that had the control.

"Shadow didn't kill your precious job, I did." Carmin spat at her, trying to remain strong.

"I have no idea who jobs is what, I get an owl I follow instructions." Carmin was seething.

Next this Carmin knew was this creature was in front of here, it had been the worse thing she had ever seen. She started shaking and the next thing she knew Shadows personality came out of her.

"What do you want from me, I do what I am told." Shadow was almost in tears. "I already lost one club, don't take this one too." Shadow felt like she was practically begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 pm

When 'Carmin' began to talk back to her, Raven couldn't help but smirk widely, this was going to be good, she had never thought that someone like her would speak back, but apparently she was wrong. Letting silence ring around them for a little while, Raven mechanically turned her head from Leo to look back at Carmin, the movement jerky.

"So my business is with you then, I don't care what instructions you follow, I dont care what owl you got. You cheated me out of my commission money. I want it back." she smirked.

Sitting down on the desk in front of Shadow, Raven pulled the razor out of the desk and pointed it at the woman, raising an eyebrow when she appeared to switch personality completely.

"Don't you like Leo?" she asked with a pout, the creature made a small gurgling noise, which sounded almost gutteral "It sounds like he likes you, maybe you two should talk together for a little while? Would you like that?" Raven grinned wickedly.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Shadow just wanted this woman to leave, she freaked her out. Shadow had seen many things in her time but this woman was down right scary.

"What you want money, is that what you want?" Shadow asked

Shadow had taken a seat behind her desk and was watching this woman very closely. She did not like the knife at all. Shadow remembered all to well what a guy with a knife had done to her. She wanted that knife to stay as far away from her as possible.

Shadow kept looking at this creature that was with Raven and she didn't like it either. "I would prefer if I not get to know your friend there."

Shadow just wanted this to stop, what would make this woman happy, "Your a business woman and I am a business woman. What kind of arrangement can we come to, so you will leave peacefully?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Raven smirked lightly, she could see that now was the time to introduce what she wanted from the woman, originally she had wanted to kill her, but she had thought of a better use for her, that would take much of the trouble away from her life.

At least, the annoying troubles anyway.

"I do want money, I want quite a lot of money." she smirked "I want what I would have made on the hit, plus interest. So you're about a million galleons down at the moment."

Chuckling a little Raven patted Leo on the head, to which he responded much like a rather derranged cat, nuzzling his head into her hand. It was a little odd...but Raven found it oddly endearing.

"Oh, and I also want you to do whatever I want, whenever I want, I hope that's not too much trouble." Raven grinned twistedly, raising her razor to press against her own cheek, nicking the skin but not noticing, and not really caring.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 3:51 am

Shadow could not believe what she was getting herself into, it was like she was selling her soul to the devil, but it didn't look like she had a choice. She wanted money, and Shadow did have some money but would have to ask for the rest of it.

"I shall have you money in a week, then will I be done with you?"

Shadow had hoped that would be the end of it , but when she told her she was going to do whatever she wanted when she wanted she basically knew she was going to be screwed.

"Oh so your just gona use me for your personal little assassin so you don't get your hands dirty. Is that how it is going to work?"

Shadow did not want her secret life to get out to know one and she had a feeling that if she did not do with this woman wanted spilling her secret. Carmin knew she was not strong enough to fight this woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 am

Raven chuckled lightly, she would have to put up with the fact that she was not going to get her money tonight, and she was understanding that it would perhaps be better to come back to collect it later, it was going to be good to have someone else to do all of the things that she didn't want to do.

"I suppose that we can wait until the end of the week for the money, but that is far from the end of this, oh no no." Raven laughed manically and bent over double for a moment, before straightening up, her face suddenly serious and calm "You wont be done with me for a long while yet."

When Carmin seemed to realise what Raven actually wanted, she frowned when she got it ever so slightly wrong, she supposed that she could forgive her for that, she was slightly flustered after all;

"No. Why would I want you to do that? That's the fun part. I want you to be able to do all the things I DONT want to do. Like collecting potions ingredients, marking papers...all that."

A large smirk came onto her lips as she thought about giving this womans secret away if she refused her; "I might have to add to your little punishment if you fail me at any one time..." she purred, like a cat toying with her prey.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Carmin was glad that she had until the end of the week to get the money, she needed to figure out where she would get it from. She only had half of it, well she had all of it now but she wasn't willing to give her everything she had.

Carmin sighed when she said she would not be done for along while, oh great just what Carmin needed someone else breathing down her neck. It had been awhile since she had done a job and that was ok with her, but now what was she going to have to do for her.

Carmin sat back in here chair and just listened to what she would have to do. Had Shadow been the one in control she would have said yes ma'am. But since Carmin was the one she had to laugh.

"Are you serious, potion ingredients collections and grading papers. Please I could do that in my sleep. I am a daughter of a Potion master, I could probably do potions better than you.". Carmin could not help but smirk

Carmin knew she was pushing buttons but she didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Raven raised an eyebrow when the woman laughed at her, and she waved her hand at Leo, bidding him to go forward and do as he wished to the woman in front of her. Raven was tired of people laughing at her, and Leo didn't like it much either.

Opening his mouth in a scream Leo darted forwards with the aim of passing through the woman's body, to make her shiver with the thoughts that were going through his mind as he passed her. But knowing Leo, Raven wouldn't be surprised if he got a little bitey.

"Insolence." she hissed "I'm the potions master at Durmstrang school. I will know far more potions than your father ever dared to teach you, so if you truly know your potions, you'd best be careful when sipping at your drinks."

Smirking Raven called Leo back to her;

"You never know what you might find there. Or perhaps...what one of your workers will find in their drinks..." she chuckled.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 7:44 am

Carmin freaked a little as the creature rushed through her. She could not explain the feeling that she was feeling but it was like nothing she had ever experienced. It was also nothing she ever wanted to experience again.

"Damn it," Carmin cursed and grabbed her arm. "That damn thing bit me" Carmin was scared and a little pissed because it hurt, looking at her arm she noticed a little bit mark.

Carmin knew that she needed to shut her mouth before she ended up dead, she knew how great he father was in England, this woman is probably the best in Germany.

Carmin knew she had lost and she just needed to realize that before someone got hurt.

"Fine, I will do whatever you want." Carmin said through gritted teeth. "But leave my staff alone, they have nothing to do with this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Raven smirked, and when Leo looped back to her, she patted his head gently, glad that he had managed to restrain himself a little from what he normally did, perhaps it was because she was restricting his magic a little bit so he wasn't as powerful as normal.

Still, he could not really do any damage unless he was worked up...but Carmin didn't need to know that, and Raven knew exactly what buttons to press.

"You might want to get that seen to. Here." she smirked throwing her a small vial of potion "This will stop it from getting infected, you never know what will happen when Wraiths are involved."

Very glad that the woman had seemingly learnt her place, Raven ran her hand through her hair and settled down now, she was glad that Carmin knew that she was beaten, as it is important to know when you are beaten.

"I will leave them alone unless they cause me trouble, that is as much as I leave anyone alone. First thing I want you to do, is the potions grading for the 4th year examinations, I'll drop them off tomorrow, I expect them done for the day after."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:33 am

Carmin knew she was beat, there was no turning back now she was in it until Raven didn't want her around no more, which by the sound of things Raven would have to be dead first.

Where that thing bit her was really starting to hurt and when Raven through her a bottle of stuff she went and drank it down. Of course she could hear her father now about drinking something before knowing what it was.

"I figure you wouldn't want me dead now, so why not drink it. Can't do anything worse to me now but kill me." Carmin sighed she didn't want to serve this woman but she didn't want to be dead either.

"Fine whatever, but if you must come into my club, please feel free to use the private entrance into my office from the alley"

Carmin waved her hand and a wall appeared behind her. She did not like the idea of the woman being in her club she didn't really want her seen either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down