Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Things Done for a Drink

3 posters

Go down

The Things Done for a Drink Empty The Things Done for a Drink

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 am

Angel sighed as the bright lights hit the area. Honestly, she just wanted a drink, a good one, but she had to deal with the lighting and everything. She simply wanted to enjoy her fire whiskey, take advantage of the break from teaching and have some enjoyment. As people swayed because of the level of drinks, she just kept her composure.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Things Done for a Drink Empty Re: The Things Done for a Drink

Post by Briony Romain Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Briony had thought that she had better get herself out and about, just because she was pregnant there was no reason to not allow herself the odd night out, even though she didn't know if anyone was going to be there that she knew, she just decided it was time to take a break from being in the house constantly, and under Richard's gaze...all the time.

Sighing she walked into the pub, and although she couldn't drink she thought it would be amusing to see other people falling over drunk as the evening wore on.

Ordering an orange juice from the bar, Briony walked, more like waddled over to someone that she knew vaguely, she was a member of her staff, but she had not talked to her much before. Sitting down next to her she smirked lightly;

"Hello there, come to escape the fun of teaching for a while?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 3:59 am

(This thread was made for Angel and Sergiy, But since Angel the thread owner. She can invite who ever. And plus I don't mind. Seeing as it's the Headmistress.)

Sergiy decided to make his way towards the Pub tonight to enjoy himself. And be bored. HE appatted from hogesage to The Pub outside. Just by a mere thought. He was a very talented person, yet he wished he can be more talented then his dad, but then again that will never happen? But surprises do happen. He shook his head and entered the pub.

As he did that he shook his head and sighed as that happened he saw two people. Angel, and Broiny the Headmistresses how epic. She was out here. He made his way towards the two females ordered a vodka bottle and spoke."Lovely night, Err two lovely ladies, in a pub? With good old mister Sergiy. Isn't that cool?" he asked them slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Tue May 01, 2012 7:20 am

Angel smirked seeing a very pregnant Briony there before her. Hearing her comment she raised her forestland and winked. 

"Just enjoying what's left of my vacation" she said grinning. 

It was weird not seeing her without her husband considering he was always around her during their first pregnancy. She shrugged it off figuring Briony needed liberty. 

Soon her mood dampened as she saw Sergiy there walking towards their table. She forced herself not to explode over the fact that he was there, after all it was a public area. 

"Well aren't we lucky" she said sarcastically. 

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 pm

(OOC: Oh um sorry Sad There wasn't a name in the title so I thought it was open Sad)

Briony smirked at Angel when she said that she was just enjoying what was elft of her holiday, she didn't blame her because she was going to have to get back into the swing of teaching again, and Briony did not feel in the mood to be teaching.

At all.

"Well I think that's a very good plan, to enjoy your vacation while you can, I have not had one moment to relax since I've been off, she's been kicking up a fuss." she sighed gesturing to her bump.

Seeing Sergiy come over, and feeling the tension, Briony just sipped at her orange juice and wondered what had happened between the two people, maybe it was something she ought to have known?

"I wouldn't say that it was cool, much more co-incidental." she smirked flicking her eyes between the two of them, and locking eyes with Angel, as if silently asking her what had been going on.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 3:54 am

(It's fine, don't worry about it. Like I said I don't mind. Nor does Angel. So don't worry about it Abi!!^.^)

He looked around as he ordered the vodka, and then while waiting looked at the two. Sighing and speaking."You know you two are just adorable coming out here to a pub. All alone. You two are boring you know, you need to have fun. Dance, drink, party." He said as he nudged both of them on their shoulders. As his Vodka bottle came, he flicked the bottle cap open and sighed before he spoke."You boring." He said winking at both of them with his charming looks, before sipping on the vodka.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 am

Briony raised an eyebrow when Sergiy started to drink lots of vodka in front of them, not like she minded it was a free country and just because she couldn't drink didn't mean that they all didn't have to, but she was wondering if it was going to be a good idea to hit the bottle again once she had the baby, judging by the outcome of tonight it would make up her mind, seeing how trashed everyone else got.

Sighing lightly when she was called boring, and that she needed to get up and dance, Briony gestured to the rather large and prominent baby bump protruding from her stomach;

"I cannot drink, nor can I dance without taking half the room out and hurting my baby, so I think I shall sit here with my orange juice and be boring, Angel can get up and dance with you though." she smirked.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 am

Angel tried to understand Briony and what she was going through, but it seemed way too far out of her capabilities. She grinned at the mentioned of not having rest and nodded.

"I'm not surprised. But soon, it'll be over and you can rest and...get less sleep than before" she said amused.

She flinched at the nudging she wasn't the..nudging sort of person, but merely lifted her brow as he drank the vodka like water. She was not going to get that pissed drunk, she needed to get back to the castle anyways, and she didn't like to get drunk, just nicely buzzed.

At the mentioned of dancing, she turned immediately towards Briony and looked at her surprised. She forced herself not to glare, but it was hard considering the smirk that was implanted in her expression.

"I don't think so, I'd rather not leave you alone Briony" she said forcing a soft gaze from her usual tough exterior.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 5:54 am

He looked at the female and sighed. The female was a pretty witness."Oh I would so do her in the bathroom right now and right here." He said slowly, getting in image around, and her moaning like some cat begging for his or her life. He sighed and shook his head."To bad I am taken. By a 19 year old female. Yet I still get no sex. Maybe that's what happens when you're in a committed laureateship, right Briony? Please tell, that not the case. because if that's is. That's like million year in penis world without sex, while in realty it's only been a week." He said, slowly. I mean there out of work, both friends, and colleagues. So yeah. He never got an understanding of Committed stuff other then you have to keep your word. I mean he has been married, twice, and did have a girlfriend but that was a long time ago. Now he just had his lovely wonderful Mia.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 am

Briony looked at Angel and she decided that she probably should not tease her about the fact that she wanted to stay away from Sergiy, or so it seemed, so she would merely act the way that she wanted and swing between the two in the conversation.

"I would be glad for the watching, it would be boring here on my own, even if I think I will end up making sure both of you get back to the castle safely." she smirked lightly, it was just Briony's own way of smiling, since the action in itself was foreign to her, she merely replaced it with a smirk, much easier.

Raising her eyebrow when she looked at Sergiy, she found it hard to believe that he was going out with an 19 year old, but then again, different tastes. But when he commented on her sex life Briony set down her glass and looked rather cooly up at the man, a look of distaste on her face.

Sighing she decided that she might as well rub it in; "Actually, me and Richard have quite a wonderful time in that department, so no, it must just be your rather unfortunate situation." she smirked with a small chuckle "Maybe you should ask her about it if it's bothering you that much, but I'm pretty sure the kids moving at the pace she feels comfortable."

Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 am

Angel smiled in relief at Briony's save. After the first meeting with Sergiy, she found him distasteful and crude, and clashed greatly with her personal traits. She was surprised, and felt herself blush at the crudeness that came from one man. Soon it became a bit uncomfortable about him and his 'sexual prowess' all the more once he mentioned the Headmistress and her husband.

"Obviously something is done right if she's pregnant with a child" she commented.

She decided that perhaps humor was a way of getting out of the awkward situation.

"And you should right a book about your views of relationships" she said rolling her eyes at him.

She took a large gulp of her fire whiskey ignoring the burn. She might need another one if it got even more awkward.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 am

He looked at her and smiled, drinking more vodka. Like it was nothing however it was something. His throat burned like fire, but he wasn't getting drunk any sooner. It took a lot of liquidizer to put him down. Before he spoke."No, fair. You and Rich are having sex, while Mia and I are not. No fair." He picked up a pickle from the waiter and playfully threw it at her."Yeah, eat that." He teased. In all honestly the man wasn't that bad. His past just haunted and he choose to just leave it be like he was not human which he was. He smiled and spoke."Maybe I should ask her, or not." he said smiling." We should have a wild night. Three Colleagues. All three sexy. I'm the sexist one. Drinking, Dancing, you knocking people off the Stage, Broiny why not. Rich, won't know." The man giggled yes he giggled. Before looking at Angel."Oh you would love for me to write, a 999 billion word novel on sex, money, lust, and sex. And Resistless now would you." He smiled.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed May 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Briony smirked a little bit wider at Angel's comment, that certainly would be a veyr big indicator that things were all going well in that department, although with it being so close to delivery, she had tried to not indulge in things like that, it wasn't safe after all.

"Well yes, that would also be a big clue." she chuckled before shaking her head at Angel "What and have all of the male populous who read it become exactly like Sergiy?"

Raising her eyebrow as Briony saw Sergiy throw a pickle at her, she quickly muttered 'Arresto Momentum' and it hung in mid air before falling to the floor, how very childish for a 500 year old plus man.

"I don't much care for pickles, so I'll pass." she rolled her eyes "Look if you think it's a problem then ask her, but be prepared for the answer that she wants to wait a while."

Briony sighed and shook her head; "I think that if I did that I'd probably go into labour, and you wouldn't want to have to deliver the baby now would you? So I'll just sit here, I came here for conversation above anything else."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Angel could not believe just how bad it'd gotten. She found it amusing at how Briony managed to diffuse the situation so clearly, honestly she was very impressive.

"No not at all" she replied with a laugh at Briony's comment about the transformation of men.

She shook her head and once she saw the pickle flying. She'd rather not see a phallus shaped vegetable be eaten. And rolled her eyes.

"Quite right wouldn't want that"

She took a sip of her drink and hid a grin at their banter.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Briony chuckled lightly and she shook her head, she could not imagine having to have a lover that was exactly like Sergiy, and she would love the chance to get to talk to his girlfriend and find out exactly what was going on in the whole 'bedroom' department.

No doubt he was over compensating for something.

"I don't think I could bare it, Richard becoming like Sergiy, after all they are completely different men, and I do so like his German accent." Briony joked "So are there any hopes on your horizon Angel? Or are you staying firmly away from men for the time being?"

Smirking a little bit, Briony shook her head and patted her stomach;

"We thought of a name a few days ago, I am really rather fond of it, I suppose that we are going to have to start getting clothes and such, and decorate a nursery for her."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Wed May 16, 2012 11:03 am

Angel laughed softly at the idea of men being all like Sergiy, whoever the girl was, she must really be in love, or see something no one else sees.

"Accents are always nice" she said amused

But she snorted at the idea of someone or something in the horizon and shook her head.

"Oh no, I've only met pretentious pricks, but who knows, an actual man with a brain might be in my future, should go see a Seer about that"

At the mention of the baby her humor softened. Children were always a joyous occasion for people, especially their first.

"Yes, that's always how it starts. What name are you thinking of?" she asked.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu May 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Briony smirked lightly and she nodded her head, although she was not really supposed to like the accent of a German, it was a sort of forbidden thing that she appreciated and actually quite liked.

When Angel said that she had only met the few, rather pretentious species of male, Briony smirked again. It seemed as if it was the only type of men you met when you were younger.

"I think you should go and ask Sofia, after all she's a seer, and she'd be honest too, men with a brain are rare species, and I suppose to women like us a necessity."

With a small smile on her lips, Briony thought about the name that she had set her heart on;

"Raven, we think we are going to call her."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Fri May 18, 2012 4:28 am

Angel chuckled slightly at the mention of the school's seer and she shrugged. While she knew Professor Slytherin's was a good Seer, or at least had a good reputation, she herself was a skeptic towards relying on 'fate'.

She laughed softly at the lack of males with brains and nodded.

"Hm yes...but I figure that I'm twenty years old and if something is supposed to happen it'll happen. I won't go looking out for it.'

She shrugged but the mention of raven a small smile appeared.

"Raven, sounds lovely. Reminds me of Edgar Allan Poe Poetry"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon May 21, 2012 2:35 am

Briony nodded her head when Angel told her what she had planned, or rather, had not planned to do with regards to her love life, it sounded like it would be something rather like what had happened to her when she had first met Richard.

"I think that's a good way to go about it, after all you can't choose when and where you will fall in love with someone, it just has to happen over time, and sometimes without your consent." she smirked lightly "I met Richard in a cave after all, how much more spontanious do you need?"

Humming a little Briony sipped at ther organe juice, she did think that Poe was a brilliant poet, she enjoyed his writings very much and had his collection in her home library.

"Yes, I do like that poem, although I believe there was a muggle film that has used him as a main character which...has sort of placed it a little bit lower in my books." she sighed.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down