Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi) Empty Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 am

Jasmin had sent an owl to Naomi an owl. She was hoping that she could talk and explain. But she didn't think the girl would actually showed up. There was times when she wasn't a bitch. And the only reason why she acted that was to protect herself from getting hurt again. Jasmin was still unsure what was going on between her and Andrew. Her life was so messed up right now and their was no way to fix it. She then looked around looking for her. She had only seen her a couple of times. And last time was when she found out her. Jasmin had no idea why Andrew never told her. But he never told Jasmin that they was dating.

Looking around she had no idea what she was going to say to this girl.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi) Empty Re: Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:25 am

Naomi was surprised when the woman that her father was with sent her an owl, she knew she could try to be somehow civil with Jasmin but she just could't bring herself to do that. She refused to be civil towards a woman that her father brought home.

She silently slipped into the Teashop and stayed in the shadows for a few minutes, watching Jasmin like a hawk but with cold and sharp eyes. Her lips pulled back into a sneer slightly as she started walking towards the woman.

She wouldn't act nice towards her but indifferent. She cared not who the woman was but she wanted to know what kind of woman she was.

"Bowen." She said coldly (remembering to use her surname and not first name), refusing to soften her voice even for a few seconds. She stiffly sat down in a chair opposite Jasmin's and waited for the woman to speak.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi) Empty Re: Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 am

Jasmin was glad that she seen that she had come. She was scared that she wouldn't show. But Jasmin wouldn't have been shocked. She was seeing her father. She didn't want her to think that she was trying to replace her mother.

She then watched as she walked over to her. And she could see that she was happy to see her. This was to be expect but Jasmin was going to try and be on her best behavior. And she was sure that this girl wanted to know everything about her.

" Night I see that you came. " She could see that she wasn't letting her guard down which was smart of her.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 am

Naomi snorted and muttered coldly. "As if I had a choice."

She glanced at Jasmin, her eyes cold and calculating as she watched the blond woman. She refused to be the first one to start a conversation but she decided that if she wanted to find anything about her she'd drill her for every information she could. She wasn't the daughter of a Slytheirn for nothing.

"Well? Why did you ask me to come here?" Her voice still refused to be softened.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 am

Jasmin smirked. " You always have a choice. You could have chose to ignore the owl and not showed."

She then was watching her. And Jamsin had no idea how this was going to work. For all she knew that this could go all wrong. And she didn't even tell Andrew that she was going to do. So she was sure that she would be yelled at.

Jasmin then was smirking. " I thought that we got off on the wrong foot."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 am

Naomi narrowed her eyes into slits and sneered at her. "And then you'd corner me in my own house? No thank you Bowen." She spat at her.

The blond 6th Year Gryffindor glared at Jasmin and waited for her to answer. Her ice-blue eyes watching as her hand fingered her wand underneath the table.

"You thought?" Naomi snarled and glared at her. "And what do you expect me to do now? Apologize? Beg you to forgive me?" The sarcasm was dripping from every word she spoke as her eyes turned dark in anger though she didn't let that emotion over power her. "Speak before I decided to leave, I don't have the patience to deal with you."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 am

Jasmin really didn't think about what she wanted out of this little talk. She then mention what happen in the house. " And I will say that I am sorry about that. And it is Healer Bowen to you."

She then seen her glaring with her ice blue eyes. Jasmin knew that this girl was prepared for anything that would happen.

" How about to save me from saying sorry again. We just start off on a new page. Have you wondered why your father never told you about me. Which I find it funny is that he never asked me to be his girlfriend. Only said that I was good for one thing." Jasmin knew if she could talk herself from being fired she could easily do this.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 am

Naomi snorted and kept glaring at her. She wouldn't use the woman's official title no matter what. Even if she was under the Cruciatus curse. "I'm not going to forgive you. And no, I will not be calling you that as you are only Bowen to me. You don't deserve my respect."

Naomi's fingers slowly curled around her wand though she didn't take it out. She knew that with so many wizards and witches around no-one would be able to detect her spell-casting.

"No. We will not start off on a new page." She shoved her chair back and stood up, glaring down at Jasmin. "I could fucking care less of why my father never told me, I don't care about his life. It's his to live, not mine. Now if we're done I'd like to go. I do have business to take care of." Her tone was sharp and clipped, clear indication of annoyance and anger.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

Jasmin was staring at this girl and she was starting to wear on her nerves. " You should learn to respect and call me by my title. I didn't work my way just to be call by my last name." She then rolled her eyes. " I don't care if you forgive me at all. You could at least trying to have something to do with your father."

She was starting get pissed over this little meeting. And it was pointless and she knew when Andrew found out he would be pissed at her.

Jasmin then started to smirk. " So who pissed in your cereal to make you this grouchy." She then was glaring at this girl. " Just keep that in mind if we decided to take it to marriage. Then I will be your stepmother and make sure your life is a living hell."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Naomi leaned closer to the woman and hissed quietly. "I will not respect you, now or ever." She spat at her before straightening herself and glaring down at the woman.

The blond girl knew that Jasmin was starting to get pissed off and she knew that she would have to tell her father about this.

"Please Bowen, don't you have anything else to say?" She raised an eyebrow, scoffing at the woman. "I turn 17 in a few weeks Bowen." She smirked. "I'll be officially an adult then and if my father decides to give up the Night Lordship it will pass onto me since my brother refuses to take Lordship. After that I could careless if you'd marry my father. The first thing I'd do is only keep you to my fathers' wing in the manor." She told her, twirling her wand between her fingers.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Jasmin then started to smirk. " Wasn't you taught to resepct your elders. And I was sure that you mother actually taught you manners."

She could tell that she was getting on this girls nervous. And she didn't really care because she would be talking to Andrew about this. Cause he would be pissed.

" I have nothing more to say about you. You are a lost cause." She then started to smirk as she listen to what she was saying. " Oh please I am sure that he wouldn't turn it over to you. After he finds out what you want to do if you get it, he would change his mind. And dear all I would have to do is giving him a son and you are out of the picture."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Naomi smirked at the woman though her face was otherwise expressionless. "Ah, my mother did teach me manners. But only told me to use them when people deserve my respect and so far, you are not deserving it."

The 16 nearly 17 year old knew that Jasmin would try to tell her father but she was going to be first, after all she was supposed to meet her father as soon as she got home. Oh how nice it would be to tell him about this.

"I don't want to hear any more from you. You only think about yourself. If I didn't know any better I would say you are out to get my fathers' money." She spat. "He will turn it over to me and I know he will. And just one thing," She smirked at the woman. "Even if you'll be pregnant, you'll never know if it's a son. Just don't forget, you'll only get one year after I turn 17 to try and give my father a son. And anyway, if you do give my father the son there is still the Shaye family Lordship. And since my mother didn't have any brothers' or sisters and my brother was disowned, that title goes straight to me. As soon as I turn 17 I'm given that title from my grandfather on my mothers' side. The Shaye's are a bigger and older family then the Night's so I'll have more wealth then the Night family anyway." She shrugged.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Jasmin then started to smirk. " Oh I would show respect to a person who is a healer. Just remember one day you might be at St Mungos and I will make sure that you will pay for everything."

Jasmin was going to tell him first. " Aren't you supposed to be in school? Actually learning something besides trying to be a smart mouth? Unless that is what they are teaching."

Jasmin then was shocked when she said that. " Honey I am not after your father's money. I actually never took one penny from him. I make my own money and also my family also is one who comes from wealth. And yes I may not know what the gender of a baby. But males are more common in my family."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Naomi chuckled and shook her head. "Nope, I will never show any respect towards you. The only day I will ever be in St Mungo's will be when I'll be pregnant." She told her.

"Nope. It's a day of today and anyway," Her lips pulled into a dark smirk. "You were the one that called me out here. Don't go blaming stuff on me woman. And to tell you something my grades are nearly all outstanding's and I have an apprenticeship with Professor Briony Romain in Dueling." She smirked.

The blond was unconvinced, even though her face didn't show it, but decided to humor her. "That's good then." She sneered. "It won't matter to me if you give my father another heir or not. The Shaye family Lordship will be mine anyway; wealthier and older is what they are."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Jasmin then started to smirk. " Oh honey when you do that I will make sure that you feel every single moment of the pain. And I heard child birth isn't that is. And you seem like the girl that would spread her legs to every guy."

" I called you hear hoping you would take my offer. But seems that you are so stubborn." She then listen to her say that she has good grades. " Very good would you like for me to give you a cookie?" Jasmin then heard the last name. " Romain little girl Raven, I am sure that is who we are making this cure for."

She then rolled her eyes. " I don't care what you think little girl. If you have your lordship then why should you care about your father's family. And I don't care about wealth."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Naomi smirked and gave Jasmin the finger. "I have my own privet healer Bowen, I don't need you." She told her. "I'm still a virgin and didn't even have a boyfriend yet though there is this one guy that I like and he likes me back, we've got a date in a few days together." She told her.

"Of course I wouldn't take your offer, what do you take me for?" She snorted. "Sarcasm does not work on you darling, try a bit harder." The blond drawled out. "Yes, that's her." She gave a curt nod though her mind was with the little girl. She felt sorry for her Master but she knew that Professor Briony Romain wouldn't want to worry anyone.

"Did I tell you to care?" She snorted. "I think not. I care about my fathers' family because I plan to pull it out of the mud it's been through." She spat. "Before the whole Lord Voldemort reign years ago, the Night family were a respectable, neutral family. But because of my stupid and foolish ancestors it's now become a bloody shame and embarrassment."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Jasmin rolled her eyes. " Good for you that you have your personal healer. But they could always take a vacation and I would have to take charge of your health." She then was sighing. " Good for you that you are a virgin. I don't care."

" Oh I would have taken my offer. I will make sure that your life is a living hell." Jasmin then realized that it was the headmistress daughter that they was trying to save. " Well unless we find our this actually works. The little girl might die."

She then rolled her eyes. " Oh please you care about your father? I seen how you was yelling at him. You should just forget about what you are planning to do."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Naomi snorted and pursed her lips. "When my healer is on vacation the first thing I'll do is demand that you be kept away from me, bitch." She spat.

"I wouldn't have. You can try to make my life a living hell, it won't work." She told her. "I know Professor Briony will do anything to save little Raven." She told her.

"I do care about my father." She spat, suddenly standing very close to Jasmin her voice barley a hiss. "I may not show any care but I do care for him. I was brought up in a Slytherin household, my father is a purebred Slytherin, so was my mother. I hide those kind of emotions pretty well." She told her. "I will not forget, not until my father personally tells me he won't let me have the Lordship of the Night family."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Jasmin then started to smirk. " Think you can that you can throw your weight around? This is where I work and you don't tell me what to do little girl."

She then sighed. " I hope the Raven girl makes it. She is way to young to be dying. That girl should be enjoying her life not trying to fight for it."

" Hmm this is reminding me of the time that I left the kitchen. I remember that night I begged and pleaded with him to forgive whatever happen in the past. But that didn't work. Dream on little girl. Just forget about it."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Naomi chuckled and tilted her head to the side, her lips pulling into a Slytherin worthy smirk. "Ah, the joys of having money Bowen. What that can do for you."

"She will make it through." She told her, her eyes softening slightly as she thought about the girl. "I know she will."

"My father may be a heartless bastard but I know that he will never shun me nor not forgive me for whatever." She told her. "He's known me for 17 years and he knows how I am and he can't not forgive his only daughter." She told her.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Jasmin was watching everything about this girl. And she was really starting to hate her. " Yes money can buy everything. What do you plan to use that your whole life? I would laugh if one day you became poor."

" I hope she makes it but everything is getting harder. It is like the disease we no nothing about. So fighting something like that isn't the easiest task."

She then was listening to everything that this girl was saying about her father. " If I ever said anything like that about my father, I would have be paying for it. But then again I was brought up to always listen to my husband."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 am

Naomi's lips were pursed and stared down at Jasmin. The blond couldn't believe the nerve of a woman. She slammed her hands down on the table and hissed out.

"This meeting is over, be warned Father will hear about this and you will have a lot to own up to." She spat. "You cannot tell me what to do, you cannot tell my father what to do."

She didn't say anything else about Raven but just thought about the little girl.

"I wasn't brought up like that." She told her coldly. "I was brought up to be a strong and independent woman that wouldn't let anyone control her life."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 am

Jasmin then was watching the Night girl. What was she thinking? Trying to be nice. Which that was never her style.

" I am sure that your father will find about this. And that will end up drink and I will be in his bed. Just like every time. And no I don't tell him what to do. Because a Slytherin pureblood who was brought up must never tell a man what to do. Which my dear you are not."

She then rolled her eyes. " Good for you. Are you expecting a treat from this?"
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:22 am

Naomi snarled at Jasmin and said coldly.

"If you think that my father will drink while talking to you about this then you are clearly mistaken Bowen." She spat. "You don't know me so you can't speak woman. I may not be in Slytherin but I was brought up like one except the fact that my parents' taught me to stand up for myself and not listen to anyone who would tell me what to do. Those kind of beliefs are not being enforced in the Night Family anymore."

"And I know that if you'd marry my Father he wouldn't let you enforce those kind of beliefs."

She glared coldly at Jasmin, her magic crackling around her just like at that time in the Manor. "As I told you Sarcasm is not your forte Bowen. Don't try it anymore. You'll only ruin your bitchy image more and more. Your reputation is already going downhill." She told her waving her hand around her indicating all the people listening to them. "You seem to have forgot to set up privacy and silence wards."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 am

Jasmin then started to laugh. " Your father drinks all the time. And that usually leads to sex my dear. And yes I don't know much about you because I just meet you. But the same goes for me you know nothing about me. Just from this little talk we are having." She then rolled her eyes. " Very good and I hope that you apply them to the rest of your life."

" Well that is for him to decide. And I know that he will never marry again. He state that he had his shot at happiness. So you can rest easy know that you won't have a wicked step mother like the one in the muggle fairy tale Cinderella."

She then started to smirk. " Do you really think that I can if people think I am a bitch or not? Most people already know this. " Jasmin then started to grin." Très bon petite fille bien joué. Mais vous pouvez avoir un la bataille, mais je vais gagner la guerre."

French to English: Very good little girl well played. But you may have one the battle but I will win the war.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next