Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:58 am

Naomi snarled at her and her magic crackled more, her eyes a fury of storms. "Too bad but he doesn't drink all the time. When he's pissed he definitely doesn't drink. And you will never know more about me." She told her before backing away slightly from the table.

"He won't marry you. You are nothing to him." She told her, crossing her arms over her chest. "If he marries that will be after I have the Lordship of the Night Family."

"I sure hope you don't mind because frankly I could give a shit." She shrugged then smirked and instead of speaking French, she spoke in German feeling thankful for her knowledge on the French, German and Russian language. "Sie mögen denken, dass Bowen aber der Krieg mein sein. Ich gewann bereits zwei Schlachten. Ein mit Ihnen die andere mit meinem Vater."

German to English: You may think that Bown but the war will be mine. I already won two battles. One with you and the other with my father.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to fix things ( Jasmin and Naomi)

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:13 am

Jasmin then started to laugh. " Are you so sure about that? After your fight he came to the room and starting drinking." She was getting very tired of this very fast and had to turn everything.

" Yes I know that he will never marry me. He made that clear when he was drunk. But tell me do you know what it is like to lose your best friend and someone that you where willing to die for? Someone who you was going to go against your family wishes?"

She then sighed. " Ako lumalaking napaka pagod ng maliit na batang babae na ito.Pagiging isang asong babae ay lamang pagtakpan lahat ng nasaktan na ako gainned sa mga nakaraang taon.At walang saysay na tao ay kailanman dalhin ito ang layo."

Filipinio to English: I am growing very tired of this little girl. Being a bitch is to only cover up all of the hurt that I am gainned over the years. And nobody will ever take it away.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:31 am

"Oh I am sure, after all I do know him longer then you." Naomi told her, looking at her motionlessly.

"Good." She nodded curtly before sneering at her. "I don't and I don't plan on finding out because I never get that close with anyone. I know the pain of losing someone dear to you."

"Тогда почему вы все еще со мной разговариваешь? Вы могли бы вышел, но ты тот, что продолжение этого разговора. (Togda pochemu vy vse yeshche so mnoy razgovarivayeshʹ ? Vy mogli by vyshel , no ty tot , chto prodolzheniye etogo razgovora.)" She said in Russian, rolling her eyes.

Russian to English: Then why are you still talking to me? You could have left, but you're the one that continued the conversation.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 am

Jasmin could feel like she was going to breakdown again. And this never happened in front of anybody. Because she knew that if she shown her feeling they would always get broke and die.

" Do you know why I act like a bitch? It is because my parents killed the guy that I loved. The one that I was willing to die for and I have no idea why I didn't kill myself that day."

She then was listening as she was speaking in Russia. And she knew somewhat she was saying. " I don't want to be alone. I don't want to go into an empty house like always. I don't want to be alone anymore. I try to be a better person, but it is so hard because I don't want anybody to break me again. I actually want to be the person I was before this. The one that had so much life in her, the nice caring person. But it is so hard for me."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2