Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Night ( Jasmin and Andrew)

2 posters

Go down

Hard Night ( Jasmin and Andrew) Empty Hard Night ( Jasmin and Andrew)

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:58 am

Jasmin was sitting at the bar. She would usually come to the pub after work. Because sometimes being a healer was just hard work. And she knew that she would have to hear her mother later. And she always would get drink in. Jasmin told the bartender to get her some firewhiskey. She was in one of her moods because another healer was trying to get her in trouble. Saying that she was having attitude. For all she cared this person could go suck a nut. And as usually she would get yelled at. But that didn't bother her from the way she grew up, she was used to people yelling at her. And also that was how she was taught that her husband might yell, she just had to stand there and take it. But she didn't have to worry about having a husband since the person that she was supposed to marry cheated on her. And that was one reason that she didn't trust others. But Jasmin didn't care what others thought about her.

That is when she noticed that her firewhiskey was sitting in front of her. That is when she started to grin as she top a sip of it. Looking around the room trying to find something to do. Maybe there was someone who could take away her being bored. Jasmin knew that she would have to find something to do besides being a healer or her life would turn out to be a living hell. But there was nobody that could help her ease her problems. Not even her countless one night stands was helping.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hard Night ( Jasmin and Andrew) Empty Re: Hard Night ( Jasmin and Andrew)

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:04 am

Andrew was pissed as usual and since his daughter didn't want him to drink in Hogsmeade then maybe he would just drink in Diagon Alley then. Andrew walked up to the bar and ordered a bottle of Fire Whiskey and looked around to see whom he might be able to take his anger out on. That was when he saw her sitting alone drinking too so he walked over to her.

"Jasmin, care to share a bottle with me tonight, seeing is I have nothing better to do."

Andrew knew this woman from his workings and from St. Mungo's not to mention a couple drunken trysts.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 am

Jasmin was still drinking. She would rather be drunk then actually face everything. With the way life was going she was going to lose her job as a healer. But she would think of a way to get back into the head healer's graces. But she didn't know how she would do that just yet. Maybe bed the head healer.

She then seen that Andrew came and sat down beside of her. Jasmin couldn't help but smirk when Andrew wanted to share a bottle. " Did your brat get to you again?"

Jasmin knew Andrew from where he worked at the ministry and also when he came to St. Mungo's and there was some times they had one night stands. " So what pleasure do I get with you drinking with me tonight?"
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:20 am

Andrew could not help but smirk as he started to pour some of his bottle into the two glasses that were in front of him.

"Of course she is, she tried to tell me I could drink in Hogsmeade, so I decided to finish drinking here." He said as he downed the glass and poured another one.

"Not tonight Jasmin, I am mourning my wife at the moment."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am

Jasmin watched as he poured them two glasses and he placed one of them in front of her.

" Ah and I am sure you didn't listen to the brat or you wouldn't be sitting here with me drinking." Maybe it was a good thing that she came to drink before going home. And then listening to her mother. " I don't know how my mother expects me to have kids. They will end up being bratty."

She then pouted when he told her not tonight. " You know you are no fun. When are you going to move on from her?"
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 am

Andrew shook his head, "No I listened as in as far as I left Hogsmeade." Andrew smirked.

"Because mothers think the kids will always get better and that is not true. Just ask me, I have successfully pushed both of my children away." Andrew said and downed his drink.

Andrew looked over to Jasmin and snapped at her, "As soon as I am dead and buried."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:43 am

Jasmin smirked as he said that he only listened to her as far as Hogsmeade. " Really a child telling the adult that he shouldn't be drinking? I have to say that is messed up."

" I can't tell you how many times I hear my mother say when are you going to find a husband. If that lowlife didn't cheat on me. It would have been the perfect life that she wanted me to have. The perfect pureblood wife always doing what I am told." That is when she started to drink. " But I don't need that whore anyways."

She pouted as he snapped at her. " I know this is the day she die but you still sleep with me sometimes. I am sure if I get you all nice I drunk you will be in my bed tonight."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:52 am

Andrew choked out a laugh when she talked about what children shouldn't do, "Thats not the half of it, she pulled a wand on my and threaten to hex me, almost wished she would."

Andrew took another drink of his whiskey, "She used to be a sweet loving girl when her mother was a live, I have turned her into a father hating wand toting witch."

Andrew turned and arched an eyebrow at Jasmin, "Like I said I am not in the mood for sloppy seconds tonight, maybe some other time."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:59 am

Jasmin watch as he about choked because he was laughing. " And you actually let her get by with this? If I had did something like that to my father, I would have been paying for it."

" You went wrong somewhere. Your problem is that you don't a motherly figure in the girls life. And she is acting out and she blames you for her mothers death."

She then pouted when he said that. " So all I am good for in we you want a little nookie?"
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 pm

"Actually this time I did, I will always have her at home alone later." Andrew smirked at the thought of the curses she was bound to have used on her.

Andrew looked towards Jasmin as he smacked her for her cheek, "She is the reason her mother is dead, don't you ever listen."

Andrew knew this is what he got when he talked and slept with drunks.

"Thats all you are good for Jasmin, who would ever want to marry you, you know this."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Jasmin then was grinning. " Well that is good that she is going to get punished for this."

She then was being smacked and had no idea why. That is when she rolled her eyes. " Yes I do listen and you listen to me. Smack me again and you will find out what I will do to you. I don't take this from the people at the hospital. So I ain't going to take it from your drunk ass."

When he said that she was only good for ex and who would ever want to marry her. That really cut her deep but she wasn't going to let him know what he did. " Well that isn't saying much for me for you are the one who has sex with me. And there was that contract that got broken cause of some bimbo."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Andrew lowered his voice and growled at Jasmin, "Never say anything about my wife like that again and we will get along fine." Andrew smirked, "I ain't afraid of my daughter what makes you think I am afraid of you."

When she commented about him sleeping with her and laughed again, "Thats all your arse is good for is a little screwing."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Jasmin then started to sigh. " Fine I won't say anything bad about your wife ever again." She then watched as he started to smirk. " Because you know that I will go though with what I saw and it won't be just a threat."

She then rolled her eyes. " There is a guy out there. But you on the other hand are not getting any younger. I think your about my father's age."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Andrew finished off what was left in his glass and pour another one once again.

"Oh honey you could try, but I don't see you succeeding in it. You will be the one tied up against the wall." Andrew smiled, "But then you would like that wouldn't you."

Andrew took his hand and ran it up Jasmin's knee towards her upper thigh and squeezed, "I do recall you tell me how wonderful I am and besides that dear, I am only 10 years older than you."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Jasmin then finished her glass and then poured her another one. She want to get so drunk right now.

He then talked about she would be tied up and against the wall. " Ohhh somebody is really kinky tonight."

She then watched as he ran his hands from her knee up to her thigh. " Yes I would have to say that you are wonderful. Or I could be saying that just to stroke your ego. And since you are ten year old than me, does that make you a male version of a cougar."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Andrew about spit his drink out when she called him kinky, he had never been called that. Well at least not in a few weeks. He leaned in and whispered in her ear,

"I thought you like it kinky." Andrew said as he blew in her ear.

Andrew was getting really drunk and all of his worries seemed like a thing of the past. If his wife would not have died things would have been very different. Of course he would have still been strict with his children, but at least maybe they would not be at the point of hating him.

"Nope no cougar here, just someone who likes the company of woman."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Jasmin then watched as he almost spit out his drink. That was something that they was every time they had sex. They was always kinky.

She then smirked as he blew in her ear. " You always now I love kinky sex. Or it will just get boring and that I won't want it anymore. And then you wouldn't have me and move on to your next playtoy."

Jasmin knew that they wouldn't be doing this if his wife was still alive. Just like if she would have married that one guy she wouldn't have been like this. Heck she wasn't sure if she would have been allowed to be a healer.

" Yes I know that you enjoy my company and everything about me. You know you love me and miss me if I ever move on."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Andrew looked Jasmin up and down and could not help but laugh,

"Do you really think your the only play thing I have, dream on little girl." Andrew said with a smirk

Andrew had to admit to himself that Jasmin was the only one he had at the moment. He had always been the one woman at a time girl and her and hm had been doing this for a long time now. Not that he would admit it to anyone.

"Oh please, I would not call what the two of us have together is love. I had love once and that was stolen from me way to early. I could never love you."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Jasmin then watched as Andrew was laughing at her. And this was only pissing her off.

" Well it seems to me if you had others you wouldn't be coming to me like you always do. " She then started to smirk as she was right.

She knew that they had been having this one night stands for a while. And she was getting older and was growing tired of them. But she would never admit that to anybody. Because that is how she actually felt like she was loved.

" Well I ain't for sure your whore. Since you aren't paying me for sex? I am sure that if I was dying from something you would admit that you loved me. And I call what we have someone who can't find or keep a wife so you keep coming back to me."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 am

Andrew was trying to ignore what he was thinking and what Jasmin was saying because as usual she was right.

"Well maybe that is because I like the way you sound when I screw you. Did you ever think about that."

Andrew noticed the bottle was empty and flagged down for another bottle.

"First off I don't think I have ever called you a whore, plus I had a wife and I am not looking."

Andrew filled up their glasses, "So are you coming around for Christmas again this year?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:45 am

Jasmin knew what she was saying was true. She knew that Andrew didn't have other toys on the side.

" I am sure that you like other things about me. Just besides the sounds I make during sex. Or you wouldn't keep me around since I am your one night stands that has turned into many."

She then noticed that their bottle was empty and was pointing at it. Jasmin could tell that she was drunk. " Why is it all gone? I not as drunk as I need to be to end up in your bed tonight."

" No you never called me a whore. And if you did I am sure you would pay for it. And do you really want to die alone? And it is such a pitty that a man like you isn't looking. You could be giving her everything that you give me."

Jasmin then watched as he filled up their glasses. " Only if you want me to come this year. Not like I am doing anything but drinking and avoiding my parents. I always get Christmas off from St. Mungo's."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:06 am

Taking a drink of his glass he could tell he really should quit drinking. He also knew he would be flooing home because there was no apparation at this point.

"Well why don't you tell me why you keep looking me up. Is it for my money?". Andrew wondered, and that was why he didn't do relatioships at all. But then he had been seeing Jasmin for 2 years now and no anyone else.

"I had a wife and she died. Did you know that today it has been 7 years.". Andrew couldn't remember any more what he had already said.

"Why do you want to be with me?". Andrew asked looking in his empty glass "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:28 am

Jasmin knew that she would be flooing home with him tonight. And she really didn't care.

" Really do you think I would be sleeping with you for money? I have a job remember and it pays well. " She then pouted a little bit. " I don't want to be by myself. It is lonely when there is nobody there and I am reminded how I been cheated on an almost married."

She then started to sighed. " Yes I know it has been seven years today. You have always remind me. But sometime you have to move on Andrew."

" Oh yes you would give my life meaning. And I wouldn't have to sleep in an empty bed by myself." She then drank so more of her fire whiskey. " That is good I would rather spend it with you them myself."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:54 am

Andrew looked at the bottle in front of him and sighed he really had enough to drink. He had been drinking since earlier that day and should really stop.

"I am sure you could find someone besides a surly guy like me.". Andrew sighed and then stood up almost falling backwards before catching himself.

"Please help me home?". Andrew asked in a almost whinny tone. God he was drunk.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:57 am

Jasmin knew that they was both drunk. And she knew what this was meaning for her.

" Honey I can get any guy by snapping my fingers. But for some reason I can't get enough for you."

She then listened as he was whinny. " Fine lets get you home so I can stay in your bed. This is why you really need to find a wife someday."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down