Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things where said that wasn't meant to

2 posters

Go down

Things where said that wasn't meant to Empty Things where said that wasn't meant to

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Jasmin knew that his daughter had already seen him. And she knew what was going to happen This was starting to uncover feelings that she buried a long time ago. She then sigh as she was starting to wish that she killed herself back then. Then she wouldn't be int his mess but she would have never meet Andrew. It was already clear that all he wanted her for was just to have someone between the sheets. Even if she said that she forgave him for everything. It was so hard and she started to remember all the times that she had with her best friend. She even remembered the ring that he gave to her. Jasmin always wore it on a necklace. When someone would have about it was a ring from her family. She couldn't bare telling the real reason.

She was waiting in Andrew room. Jasmin didn't feel like dealing with his daughter again. And she knew that it wasn't all her fault. Grief over the years cause Jasmin to act like she did. But nobody could take away her pain. She couldn't help but play with the ring on the chain. Jasmin always made sure that she keep it close to her heart. All she could do was stare at the door, waiting for Andrew.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Things where said that wasn't meant to Empty Re: Things where said that wasn't meant to

Post by Andrew Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Andrew was beyond pissed after he talked to Naomi. What the hell was Jas thinking of owling his daughter and then the things she was saying to her.

Andrew owled Jas and told her to get over to his house immediately that he needed to talk to her. He had been with her long enough she knew she better respond.

When he got to his room he saw that Jas was there and he took his wand and slammed the door.

"Just what in the hell did you think you were doing. You had no right to meet with my daughter behind my back."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Things where said that wasn't meant to Empty Re: Things where said that wasn't meant to

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Jasmin then seen as Andrew walk into the room. And she could tell that he was pissed off at her. And she knew why he would be acting like this. She only wished that this wasn't happening right now.

She knew that she was starting to get feelings back. The ones that she buried a long time ago. The ones that she didn't want anybody to find out. And she had a feeling that Andrew was the one that was uncovering them.

Jasmin knew that this could end up badly. That is when she stood up. " I am sorry but the reason that I meet with her. So that I could start new with her, say I was sorry. But she then had to run her mouth and I snapped. "
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 am

Andrew just shook his head, "Well you see Jas if you would have talked to me you would have discovered that she didn't want anything to do with you.". Andrew spat

"Thanks to you she thought I put you up to talking to her. Besides when did I say we would get married let alone have children? I already have one grown child and one more almost there."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:14 am

Jasmin then was hurt by this. But she should be used to hearing people who doesn't want anything to do with her.

She then listened to everything that he was saying. And that it when she started to yell. " I made a mistake! I wasn't thinking I was so angry. I am tired of hearing all your problems how your wife was taken too early. I am so tired of you saying that you have feeling for me! I am just nothing but a whore you! Why do you think that I wear this ring around my neck."

That is when she started to cry and let out a whisper. " You are nothing like him."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 am

Andrew started to yell back at Jas, "Why the hell should I care about the ring around your neck. I have been the same way since you started to sleep together. "

Andrew got louder as he yelled, "I have never called you a whore we have been over this, and in fact I didn't know up until this last week that you even wanted anything else but to sleep with me."

Andrew was a little surprised when she told him he was nothing like this other guy, "What other guy, and I don't want to be like any one else."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:37 am

Jasmin then looked at Andrew. " This was my engagement ring! I am tired of just sleeping around with you. I hate the looks that I get from others."

" I might as well be on to you! You shouldn't have to ask if I want something more. You should have guess look I am not getting any younger. And I am working to find a cure for this rare disease."

She then was still crying. " My Jesse was killed! He was my best friend and I love him. He proposed to me on Christmas Eve. And he was killed Christmas night cause my father found out and wanted him dead. And you tell me how you wife went to early. He was only eighteen Andrew. He was the only one that I loved that I was willing to die for! I should have killed myself that night and save me from the grief."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:01 am

Andrew just listened to everything that Jas was saying and he just didn't know what to say to her he just could do nothing but listen to her.

Andrew walked over to where Jas was and took her into his arms trying to calm her down a little. He was holding her running his hand down her hair knowing that is what he used to do with his wife to relax her.

"Jas, I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. But I am glad you didn't kill yourself. You have been my light for the last two years I just don't know how do do anything different than what we have been doing any more."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am

Jasmin was telling him everything. Uncovering all of the secrets that she had been hiding from him. She hoped that he would listen to everything that she was saying.

She then watched as he grabbed her was holding her in his arms. He then was running his hand through her hair. This was trying to relax her.

" I have been growing this for a while and I wish I did die. Then I wouldn't be going this. Your daughter wouldn't hate me." Jasmin then listen to as he said that she was the light of his world. " I just want something different than just a person for sex."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 am

Andrew could not believe that Jas wished she was dead, he knows he is glad she is not dead.

"Jas I am sorry that I have treated you the way I have. I don't know any different. As for Naomi she loves her mother and doesn't want a replacement. Maybe instead of trying to be a mother maybe you can be a friend."

Andrew continued to hold Jas in his arms and then he took her face in his hands and kissed her.

"I will try and give you more, but you are going to have to help me."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:31 am

Jasmin could tell that Andrew was glad that she didn't kill herself many years ago."

He then was telling her that he was sorry for how he had been treating her. And maybe she could try being a friend to Naomi. And she didn't know how how to do that. " I guess that could try that."

She then was still in his arms. And Jasmin was caught off guard when he kissed her. And she did what she knew and kissed him back.

" Yes I will try and help you."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 am

Andrew went back to kissing Jas, this was a place that felt right to him. He could not remember ever kissing Jas when they were sober this is a complete different experience.

"We have to stop drinking, that is the top of our list."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 am

Jasmin then was still kissing Andrew back. Everything was feeling right. She had never felt like this before when Andrew. This was something new.

" I promise to stop drinking."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

Andrew knew that if anything was going to start fresh that everything needed to be cleared.

"Its been awhile since I wasn't drunk in the evening." Andrew said with a little laugh. "how about you?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Jasmin knew the everything that was going to be cleanslate. But she was going to enjoying this time with Andrew. And what they was trying.

" I am drunk every day and evening. It has been a long time."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Andrew smiled at Jasmin and wondered how to do this. He never really went anywhere with her other than a bar and his bed.

"How would you like to go to dinner tonight with me?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Jasmin was going to try to enjoy this. They only went from bar to his bed. And never anywhere else, he never even been to her home.

" I would love to go to dinner with you."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Andrew smiled at Jas, "Why don't you go home and get ready and then I will pick you up."

Andrew wanted to shower and put on some very nice clothes, and take her to a nice muggle restaurant. Yes, what a shocker we know.

Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Jasmin then started to smiled a little bit. " Yeah I can go home. I know I want to look nice."

She then was thinking about what she wanted to wear. This was the first for her and Andrew. " Yes it is a shocker. I got a kiss from you and before you admitted that you have feelings for me."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Andrew leaned down and kissed Jas again.

"Well hurry up you have exactly 2 hours to get ready."

Andrew knew to give a woman extra time, when of course it can take him 30 mins without magic and 5 with.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Jasmin grinned as she kissed him back.

" Two hours to get ready. I think that I could do that."

She knew that Andrew had no idea how long it took her to get ready. Which it really wasn't that long. But she was smiling still. " Ok fine I am going home right now."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down