Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Wonderland? (Christielle van Gysel)

2 posters

Go down

Winter Wonderland?  (Christielle van Gysel) Empty Winter Wonderland? (Christielle van Gysel)

Post by Wolfram Ormr Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Wolfram for all his sarcastic and prickly personality and wanting to think he was maturer than most, was still just a child as well as a boy. Coupled with his curiousness, when he'd heard that Durmstrang's lake was frozen most of the year he had to go see if it was true. He hadn't gone to the lake yet, so wearing his uniform since it was warmer than most of his clothes. And he liked it along with the furlined cloak, his gloves tucked in to his belt.

Breathing out he smiled as he saw his breath mist in the air. Bending down he scooped up a handful of snow molding into a ball. He did that a few more times then threw them up the air, pulled his wand and used it to direct his snowballs toward a snow covered branch not knowing someone was nearby. When the snow balls smacked against the branch he watched the snow fall as he cupped his hands and blew on them to warm them up, arms close to his chest.

Wolfram Ormr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Winter Wonderland?  (Christielle van Gysel) Empty Re: Winter Wonderland? (Christielle van Gysel)

Post by Christielle van Gysel Thu May 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Christielle was walking to the Durmstrang lake, hoping she would have some time alone. Previously, she hasn't made any friends, or enemies, and she was basically a loner. As she got nearer the lake, she felt colder. This was natural, of course, since the lake was frozen and there were usually snow around.

Christielle walked over to a tree nearby. She looked around, making sure she was alone until some snowballs nearly hit her, right on top of the head. She found where the snowballs came from and saw a guy, bending down as if trying to take more snowballs to throw at her.

Having a strange feeling that the boy was a Muggle, Christielle smirked. "This is gonna be fun." she thought. "You do know you shouldn't throw snowballs at people younger than you? Since you're a second year, I thought you'd know that." Christielle said.

What she said was not real, of course. All of the students can throw snowballs if they liked. She just hated people who were either immature or Muggle-born. Whether the guy was Muggle or not, she disliked him for ruining her peaceful and quiet walk.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Winter Wonderland?  (Christielle van Gysel) Empty Re: Winter Wonderland? (Christielle van Gysel)

Post by Wolfram Ormr Thu May 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Turning to the girl after getting over his surprise, Wolfram frowned at the girl, a hand on his hip the other still holding his wand loosely. "Technically I threw them at the tree not you. And it's your own fault for not looking out for flying snowballs. It is winter after all. Snowballs are going to be thrown."

Giving the girl an odd look he wondered if she had brain damage. Was it a past time for students around here to volunteer for an annual Obliviate every so often? "Are you blind or are you really that self absorbed? I'm a First year. And if I'm older than you blame your parents for having you later. I can't help when I was born anymore than you can."

Wolfram Ormr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Christielle stared at the guy when he put his hand on his hip. "Technically, I didn't want to look for your stupid flying snowballs because I expected some peace and quiet. I didn't even know you were here, making snowballs fly in the first place. And yes, I know it's winter, I'm not stupid." Christielle said.

Christielle rolled her eyes at what he said and continued staring. "No. I'm not blind, thank you very much. I'm not self-absorbed, either. And, it's not my problem that you look so much like an undersized giant that I thought you were a second year. Yeah, I'm probably younger than you, but I can't blame my parents for having me later on." Christielle replied.

"If you're just going to be so cold-hearted to people who are actually younger than you, I'd rather soak myself in an ice-cold lake than stay locked up in a room with you." Christielle said. Then she turned around and walked a few steps, and turned at the boy again. "Mudblood." she glared at him.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfram Ormr Thu May 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Wolfram didn't say that most people who said that generally were stupid. Instead he snorted at her attempt to insult him by calling him an undersized giant. He was very well proportioned thank you very much! He wasn't misshapen in any way shape or form! Just because she didn't want to admit that she was wrong. "Oh yes, always blame the other person. I have to be the undersized giant. Maybe you're just an oversized beardless dawrf."

He stared at her as she began to leave not able to fathom what was wrong with her and just dismissed her as blind and self-absorbed as he'd stated. About to point to the lake stating he'd gladly help her with that and that they were outside and not in a room, he stopped when she tossed out an insult he wasn't familiar with. He'd heard the term yes, but he hadn't had it directed at him.

Eyes narrowing at the girl, Wolfram wondered how the professors expected them to be unified and fight for their country when they were fighting amongst themselves like this.

"Very witty and clever," he snarkily replied. "Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent."

Wolfram Ormr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Thu May 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Christielle stared at the boy. She kept a straight face even when he called her an 'oversized beardless dwarf'. She just snorted when he said this, realizing how stupid some people are. She continued staring at the guy until he stated another insult.

Christielle just rolled her eyes at his last insult and continued staring at him, waiting for another insult. When the guy stopped giving out insults, she went through what he said. She understood what she was saying, and she's not going to stop talking even with an insult like his.

"Yeah, maybe I will keep talking. Why don't you do that, too? Maybe someday you'll do something intelligent, rather than insult 11 year-olds," She couldn't believe this guy. He doesn't understand her, so why does he even bother throwing insults at her?

"And I'm already intelligent enough to say nice things others want to hear from me. Why am I not doing that to you? That's because I don't want to say nice things you want to hear. You'll just continue insulting me, anyways, so why should I even bother? I wonder how people like you actually earn friends."
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfram Ormr Tue May 15, 2012 10:37 am

Wolfram rolled his eyes at the girl. She gave blonds a bad name. She claimed to be intelligent yet she was still under the misconception he was a second year. Clearly her observation skills were lacking as well as her deductive reasoning. Her insults were weak as well. He'd been insulted worse and more wittingly by his younger brother who happened to be nine.

"Oh, yes," he replied sarcastically to her comment about saying nice things. "That is why you immediately go for the most 'original' insult by calling me a mudlbood yet you don't even know if I am or if I am a Pureblood. Or are you just feeling so inferior you have to try and make yourself feel better by immediately assuming everyone you meet is beneath you?"

Snorting as he pulled on his gloves he stated, "I'd rather be hated for what I am then liked for something I'm pretending to be."

Wolfram didn't believe he needed to say like she apparently did. Instead he just gave her a fake smile and since his wand had still been in his hand, flicked it to cause the snow on the branches of the trees nearby to fall.

Wolfram Ormr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Christielle rolled her eyes at him as he talked. "I know a mudblood when I see one. Don't underestimate me just because you think I'm stupid or something. I'm intelligent enough to know what I want to say, and what I want to do." she snapped. She got even more annoyed when he smiled a fake smile at her. She rolled her eyes once more as the snow fell down on her. She flicked her wand, making the snow fall at her feet. Wiping her hair slightly, she glared at the boy. "You don't have any manners, now THAT'S what I know." she thought.

Christielle just turned around and looked at the school from far away. All she had wanted was some peace and quiet, and here came the boy. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She turned to the boy. "Whatever you're thinking of saying, hold that tongue of yours. I'm sick of you and your stupid insults. You can't break me, no matter what you say, because you're just another stupid student who can't hold his tongue," she said.

"And don't even try to call me stupid. I know I can be stupid at times, but I'm not stupid enough to break down just like that in front of you. If you can't at least respect a normal student like me, I don't know how you'll be able to respect authority." Christielle said, then sighed. She flicked her wand and mumbled a spell. All the snow from the trees nearest to the boy fell on him.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfram Ormr Wed May 16, 2012 7:17 am

Irritated and a bit annoyed that she tried to say that she could spot one a mile away, the boy didn't even try and think about how his mannerisms or body language might reflect his blood status. As mature as he liked to think of himself, he was still a child and as a child became upset at her remark. His eyes glinted angrily as his chin jutted out the tiniest fraction. How dare she judge him just because of that?

At least she could admit that, Wolfram thought and he had to grudgingly give her a point or two in her favour for that. Until she went and pulled his own childish stunt of course. He squawked as the snow fell on him, glad he'd at least put his gloves on. Spitting the snow out of his mouth and scowling as he brushed the snow out of his hair. As much as he wanted to stay mad at her, and he had all the right to be angry since he'd just gotten snow down his back and that was cold!

The first year instead found himself smiling eviliy as he used his wand to send the snow back at her and laughed. He was actually enjoying himself despite the argument.

"Respect is earned, not given," Wolfram quipped. Oh, he would pretend to respect the adults, but very few of them actually had his complete respect to where he would behave because he wanted to. Students... There was even less of those that he respected then adults.

Wolfram Ormr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Wed May 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Christielle looked at him, and smirked when he squawked. She flicked her wand and the snow fell on the ground once more. She tucked her wand in her pocket and put on her gloves.

Christielle rolled her eyes when the boy said that respect was earned, not given. "Fine. Behave the way you want to, but I still have no idea where you'll end up in the near future. I must say, I'll have to congratulate you if you actually get a great job and earn some friends." she gave him a fake smile as she spoke.

Christielle took her wand out again and flicked it. More snow fell on the boys back. She smiled. "But then again, I don't even really care about what happens to you." she shrugged. She tucked her wand in her pocket once more and adjusted her scarf.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down