Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Ball!

+5
Katrina Starr
Lucian Ciero
Airen Auditoren
Charlotte Smith
Briony Romain
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Ball! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Freya couldn't help but to think the same thing when "wow" escaped Jake's lips. He was quite right. She really couldn't even think of a word to describe the Great Hall. It was vastly transformed to what it normally was. If one had never been in the Great Hall before, they wouldn't even possibly know it was that very room. The music that was playing was quite nice. Students and staff members were both dancing. She somewhat wanted to dance with the song being slow, but she wasn't sure if Jake was a dancer of not. In fact, she wondered if he had ever been to anything like this before. It wasn't on the scale of the events she had attended, but it would be certainly a big event for someone who hadn't attended these sorts of things.

So, she decided to ask, "have you ever been to something like this?" Freya smiled at him while she waited for him to answer and for him to chose what they were to do seeing as she wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"Yes... I think it could have been an admirer..." He joked, smiling softly, his blush gradually fading as he got used to the warm touch of her hand, as they moved slowly across the dance floor.

"Not really... Just wait another few minutes and my tempo and rhythm will all be off. Hopefully your presence can change all of that." He smiled, and inwardly, he was praying for that Vocaloid ballroom music of his. It would have made his life so much easier.

"Hmm... They got all the right moves in all the right places... So yeah... We're going down... All the right friends in all the right places..." He sang softly to her ear, just loud enough for both of them to hear.

(OOC: All the right moves by One Republic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Glancing to the side, he saw that Freya was just as awed as he was in regards to the Great Hall. He- Oh, hey, alcohol! There, on one of the tables, stood a goblet with wine. It looked untouched, and Jake felt very tempted to take it. Why not?

"have you ever been to something like this?" Freya asked, and Jake shook his head, moving over to the table and grabbing two goblets of wine, walking back and handing one of them over to Freya. As he sipped it, Jake wondered if he could really get drunk off this stuff...

"Not really," he said with another shake of his head. "I've only been to pubs and such. Things like this have never been that great an attraction for me." Then, he winked at Freya. "But then again, I've never had such a beautiful girl to take to something like this before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"Oh, thank you," she said as she took the goblet filled with wine from it.

"Not really. I've only been to pubs and such. Things like this have never been that great an attraction for me." He said before he winked. "But then again, I've never had such a beautiful girl to take to something like this before."

Freya blinked for a moment before realizing she was really blushing now. How embarrassing. The model wondered if she could really get any more embarrassed during this night. She had already mistaken this for a date and now she wouldn't stop blushing in front of the man she seemed to fancy. Walking across a runway with thousands of eyes on her, wondering if she would mess up, sometimes half naked, and she wouldn't be embarrassed yet not being able to stop blushing in front of a man who didn't fancy her? Though, knowing how this was going for Freya, she was bound to embarrass herself some more tonight.

She took a sip of wine before smiling a smile at him that had earned her thousands of quid in the past. "You sure know how to make a lady feel special, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:51 pm

"You sure know how to make a lady feel special, don't you?" Freya asked with an even more prominent blush on her face.

Jake shrugged with a grin. "I try my best," he said as he took another sip of wine before looking around. Where the hell was Michael? He should have been there by now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

When she noticed Jake looking around for Michael, she did the same thing. She was positive that Michael had told her he would be bringing his wife with him and that he was attending. But wouldn't they have been there by now? Perhaps something came up. It was a shame, she was looking forward to this night for multiple reasons.

After another sip of wine, Freya grabbed Jake's hand. "Come on, you. Another slow song started. Once dance won't kill you, I promise," she winked at him before placed her goblet down on the table, along with his. Once the goblets were set aside a little away from the untouched goblets, she started to pull him towards the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Airen chuckled at the way she sounded. He felt excited. He'd gotten lessons on dancing from his aunt, so he knew the formal dances. He gently placed her hand on his shoulder, and he placed his on her waist.

"I was taught how to waltz a long time ago, so I may be rusty," he admitted. He led the dance. They went in slow circles.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Charlotte smiled happily, at least they were dancing now, she was pretty much useless at dancing since she had never done it before but apart from that she was ready to go! She just hoped she wouldn't stand on Airs feet.

"I've never danced at all! So this should be interesting. Sorry if I stand on your feet by the way."

Giggling a little Charlotte blushed as Air placed a hand on her waist and they begun to dance slowly around the hall, her taking the lead from him.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Valentina smiled softly and shook her head, she didn't think that there would be anyone who admires her that much to spike her drink, or at all, but she was glad that the blush seemed to be dying down from Darrens face.

"Well whoever did it let me see that you have a lovely blush." she teased

As they continued to dance fluently Valentina smiled happily, this was good, none of them had fallen over yet.

"No no this is good, im still upright!"

She said happily but as Darren leant into her ear and began to sing Valentina herself blushed softly, he had a lovely singing voice, the song wasn't even that romantic, it was just the principle she presumed.

"You're a good singer too, how come you get to be all the cool stuff?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:47 pm

"Aww..." He said at her comment, his face once again rising up in a very slight tone of red as they slowly moved about the dancefloor.

"I guess it is your presence today that is influencing this, Miss Clarke." He smiled, and held up one of her hands, and moved across the dance floor at a faster rate.

"A million others would die to be you, I am not cool at all. You're the definition of that term." He smiled, twirling her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Valentina grinned softly and she almost wanted to hug Darren but the dancing prevented that from happening, moving around the ballroom at a now faster pave Valentina bit her lip and looked down at he'd feet.

"My influence? You mean I'm just so calming that you get the tempo right? I can live with being thought of like that."

Grinning as they moved around the dancefloor Valentina shook her head, her chuckle turning a little sadder.

"Oh, im pretty sure that if anyone knew me they wouldn't want to be me, being stressed this early is not cool, we can swap lives if you want." she smiles
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 pm

"Oh yes. So calming and as beautiful as such. The literally, pretty, calming effect." He grinned and went back to the slower dance moves, and smiled at her.

"When you're in Hogwarts, I'll make sure even a Monday workday turns into a Sunday holiday. Want to try? You can take that huge burden off you. First off, dance. I let you lead." He bowed, and stood there, his hand outstretched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Valentina blushed softly and she felt her cheeks heat up, for someone as shy as Darren he was such a charmer, lock up your daughters, she thought internally.

"Do you enjoy making me blush Darren?" she asked coyly

With the return to slower dance moves Valentina sighed happily and she gave him a small happy smile.

"What? You mean you're going to help me relax? Oh no no no! I can't dance I don't know any of the proper steps! You should do it."

But once again Valentina took up his hand and began to dance slowly and a little bit nervously around the hall, her eyes locked on her feet so that they don't trip Darren up.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"Hmm... That could just start to be a hobby." He grinned and reading her thoughts, he blushed furiously and coughed gently, stumbling a little while dancing.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm so clumsy, miss." He smiled, and as they danced slowly across the floor, he got the idea of singing Cantarella to her, the Vocaloid music, but decided against it.

"Sure. Relax! Like dance now... Move gracefully now.... Keep your mind empty." He smiled, and as she led the dance, he blushed a little. She was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Valentina looked shyly at Darren and chuckled softly, it could become a hobby could it? She wasn't very adverse to this new hobby that Darren might take up, after all, it involved him being around her, so it must be good.

"Well I hope you become proficient in it then, I might have to give you tests."

Pulling her tongue out, Valentina's eyes widened as Darren blushed and stumbled, now what was that all about?

"Don't worry about it! I think it's really quite sweet."

When she was told just to move with the music Valentina looked nervous for a moment before closing hey eyes and letting her body move, twirls, and even letting herself be dipped at one point. Valentina opened her eyes slowly and smiled.

"I'm not doing too bad! Right?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 am

Richard had been playing with his collar when she looked at it and he couldn't help but smile. The idea that she owned him was subtle but it was still there. He tugged at it lightly,

"Yes... I much prefer this to ties." he agreed happily before chuckling a little bit, "Besides, this shows a level of ownership. Now who could my owner be I wonder? Mmm? Who gets the fruits of my labours and my body?"

He winked at her, spoiling his own questions had they not been meant to go unanswered. Richard stuck his tongue out and wiggled it around a bit childishly. But taking her advice, he tipped the glass back and downed the rest of the wine,

"Not as nice as it could have been but oh well." He grinned a little bit, "Well that makes two of us my dear. It's not like I'll ever forget the important bits of tonight, like dancing with you."

Richard allowed himself to be pulled out onto the dance floor by his wife with a happy grin. Pushing his body close to hers, he wrapped his arms around her waist,

"If we're screwing the rules... we can get some dirty dancing in."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:37 am

Briony moved forward and growls, snapping after his Tongue as she moved towards the dancefloor, smiling happily she felt the contact around her waist and she widened her eyes slightly, such contact in front of the students was surely wrong.

Ah well.

With a chuckle she wrapped her arms around Richards neck and pressed her body close to his, moving her hips in time with the music.

"Well, if were being dirty I'll have to get rid of this then."

Winking Briony took off her outer skirt and hoops so that her dress was just left with a small bustle and it was much much easier to dance in, so, shaking her hips slowly Briony growled under her breath and kissed Richard briefly.

"Much better don't you agree?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:44 am

Moving his tongue away from her playfully snapping mouth, he grinned cheekily as they moved onto the dancefloor. At first he can tell that she's shocked at the way he's holding her in front of all of the students and other teachers but she relaxes quickly, just like he knew she would. Feeling her wrap her arms around his neck he smirked a little before kissing her briefly,

"Mmm... good idea." he told her before whispering into her ear, "We can have a very dirty dance after the party..."

As Briony took off her outer skirt, Richard licked his lips as more of her lovely body was exposed to him. It was amazing how everytime he saw her it was like the first time and he loved it. Groaning lightly as she shook her hips, Richard pushed his closer to hers with a smirk,

"Much better..." he agreed with his own growl, "I'd take off my jacket but I think you like me better in the suit."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 am

Grinning softly Briony kissed Richard back, it was almost as if they were dancing on their own, there were no people around them, it was wonderful, she let her hips move in time of the music which was a muggle song that she didn't really know.

"Oh hush now, we don't want to scar the poor students now do we? You big bad German."

Briony winked and she began to close her eyes, breathing in Richards scent and she kissed his neck as she nuzzled his neck.

Hearing Richards growl made Brionys eyes widen and she bit her lip, they seemed to be in the middle of the dancefloor but she hardly noticed the other mass of people, she wasn't that nervous even though she normally would be.

"Yeah keep it on, I like my eye candy."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 am

Richard noticed, as they kissed, that a lot of people around them seemed to be trying hard to ignore them. It was quite clear why. They were enjoying themselves. And no one wanted to disrupt that because they were the most dangerous people at the ball tonight. He ignored them and lost himself in his wife again, loving the fact that they might as well have been alone,

"Mmm yes, the students probably shoudln't learn of the birds and the bees from us, yes?" he asked with a slightly exaggerated german accent, "Ah but we germans are bad... and you like that."

Richard purred to himself as Briony kissed his neck and nuzzled into it. It was lovely to have Briony so comfortable in his arms. He saw her bite her lip a little bit and his growl and it caused him to lick his lips. He really loved it when his growl seemed to get Briony worked up. Of course he scaled back his show of affection slightly by not growling too much anymore. No point in scaring the children,

"Oh so I did good when I picked the suit?" he asked her with a small grin, "I knew you loved me in suits."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 am

Briony heard the more pronounced accent to Richards speech and she growled happily, but then remembered where she was and giggled like a kid before moving back to dance with Richard, the warmth that came from dancing together was lovely, and she wanted more.

"No no I don't think they should, there might be a few complaints about this."

Shrugging her shoulders Briony chuckled and moved her hands down to Richards hips and squeezed them softly.

"Maybe I do like it, but nows not the time love, talk with me later about it."

Briony pouted a little when Richard looked like he was going to stop flirting with her for now, but it was something that was probably for the best and she would pick this up later on in the evening. Hopefully. Nodding her head Briony smirked.

"You did really well, glad I kept this dress a surprise?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 am

He grinned when she growled happily, it was something that she only seemed to do when he was really making her happily. Of course he was very glad that his german accent was something that caused that level of happiness in her. But when she giggled he smiled widely, happy that she was having so much fun as to let such a girly expression out. He loved dancing with her. They'd have to visit a nightclub or something,

"Yes I think you might be right." he told her with a grin before chuckling, "But all they'd do is bitch and moan a bit before shutting up. Where else will their children learn after all?"

When her hands found his hips, Richard grinned a bit more and chuckled lightly,

"Mmm I guess you're right." he winked at her, "When we're home."

Seeing her wife pout, probably at the fact that he wasn't growling anymore, he kissed her passionately on her pouting lips and gave her a look. Of course it was a look that no students should ever see. It told Briony exactly how much Richard was enjoying this. Licking his lips as he looked her up and down again, he smirked,

"Yes... best surprise of the night by far."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 am

Briony laughed happily, the fact that they had this conversation while dancing and around the people they were talking about made her even more happy, it seemed like she was dancing with her husband in a different place almost in a night club.

"Maybe were going to have to go out more often."

Biting her lip Briony clicked onto the look that Richard gave her and she wondered just what she was going to do with the naughty husband of hers, after all she was supposed to be a professional, and this was far from the way a Headmistress should act.

"That's true, that's true, but I think that they'd still cause trouble for me, which is bad isn't it Richard?"

Seeing her husband lick his lips Briony grinned and she flicked her hips against Richards as she danced a little further away from him.

"Hmmm I didn't know how late it was."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:40 am

He grinned widely, happy as he could be. The way Briony was laughing was one free from any kind of stress and that was something really special to him. He wanted her to be this happy again. Hell, he wanted her to be this happy all of the time. He grinned to her,

"Well there is that new nightclub that's opened up..." he told her in a husky voice, "No students to stop our conversations there..."

He saw the recognition in her eyes at the look he had given her. Licking his lips, he lightened his gaze a little, smirking as he did so. Richard knew that he should probably be more restrained but his wife was just too sexy for him to just ignore,

"Yes it is bad... it would mean more paperwork." he agreed, looking fearful of the word paperwork, "I'm only the Head of Slytherin... and I swear the pile never decreases...!"

The way she grinned should have warned him but when she flicked her hips against his he moaned lightly. He smiled a little bit,

"It's not that late." he told her with a smile, "You want another drink before we dance some more?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 am

Briony smiled as the song ends and she sighs happily, stepping away from Richard but not forgetting the looks that he had been giving her through the dance, she made her way over to the drinks table like he had suggested and stood there for a moment not knowing just how flushed she was.

"Well, I think that should be our next date don't you? Dancing seems to be a way forward, and no under 17's is a big bonus."

Winking she picked up a bottle of vodka and mixed it with some pumpkin juice before sipping it as she surveyed the dancers out on the floor, it was nice to see everyone letting their hair down before term began again.

"This is much needed I think, this drink, and this atmosphere, it males everything worth while you know? Makes people realise I'm not as heartless as I appear."

Briony smiled sadly into her drink before sipping it some more.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next