Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Ball!

+5
Katrina Starr
Lucian Ciero
Airen Auditoren
Charlotte Smith
Briony Romain
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Hogwarts Ball! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball!

Post by Cobalt Smith Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 am

Cobie smiled when Charlotte gave him a brief kiss on the cheek before he smiled as she asked for her friend to step over. He shook the boy's hand and gave it only the briefest squeeze. He wasn't into the whole "squeeze hard and you're more of a man" camp, he just gave a firm handshake. He grinned as the boy introduced himself,

"Ah yes... Airen." he grinned, "You're the boy with the most talent in my Infiltration class. Of course my daughter is the top girl."

He grinned a little bit,

"Well I'm going to get some drinks." he turned to the two friends, "You two want anything?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 am

Airen smiled at Cobalt. He nodded his head in acknowledgement. He led Charlotte back to her father. He squeezed Cobalt's hand back firmly. Airen smiled. Then, his face grew still.

"Well, messere (sir), I've had some...experience," he said.

"I'm alright," he said raising his glass of water.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:31 am

Charlotte pouted a little as the dance ended and she was led back to her father, she crossed her arms and huffed for a moment before smirking and nodding her head at Cobalts question. She did need a drink but thought shed try her luck.

"Vodka and coke, more vodka than coke thanks Dad."

Winking she turned back to Airen and smiled.

"You're a lovely dancer, thank you."

Charlotte said and gave him a small hug, careful to watch the water didn't splash on her as she did so.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Darren smiled back and coughed, and as they danced, he sighed as some of his worries just slipped off the back of his mind.

"Tests huh... Flying colours." He smiled, and quickly did a bow before resuming dancing, laughing at his own silliness.

"You're fantastic." He grinned as Valentina led the dance, and he himself was having trouble keeping up with this girl. She was a fantastic dancer.

"Whoa whoa... You're amazing." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Valentina felt herself laughing again as Darren bowed, for no apparent reason and she giggled as he rejoined the dance, he really was something else, and that something else was not a bad thing. In fact it was kinda cute.

"Hopefully, don't get too ahead of yourself."

Winking she slowed the pace of the dancing as the songs tempo slowed, smiling at Darren as he said that she was fantastic, not many people said that, especially about her dancing.

"You think so? Well, thanks Darren."

Valentina blushed a little bit and as the song ended she curtseyed to Darren with a grin.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:42 am

Richard was aware that he had probably looked at Briony with a little too much desire for such a public event. He resolved to apologise for it later. After all, he knew that Briony didn't like big shows of affection in public. He smiled happily,

"I think that's a brilliant idea." he agreed as he took some of the WKD from the table, "Now this stuff... this I like. Not even sure what it is really. All I know is I like it."

It seemed some of the muggle-borns or half-bloods had decided that the wizarding world needed to be introduced to muggle alcohol. Not that he was complaining at all. The sugary little drinks were incredibly addictive,

"You know Briony, I don't think anyone else in this Hall could do the job you do." he told her honestly as he gave her a one-armed hug for some support, "You are not mean, you're strict. And that's what a school needs. You give the school and the students what they need and not what they want. When they leave this school and can fight for their lives, and win, they will thank you for it."

He chuckled a little bit and kissed her on the cheek,

"This ball just shows them you're a real sweetheart."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4