Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon)

2 posters

Go down

Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon) Empty Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon)

Post by Maria Arceneau Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 am

Maria had not had a very good month.

All the time she had been reminded of what she had done, who she had lost, and the feelings she had expect to go away had not, they had only grown and grown with time.

So many days she had been tempted to send a note through with the food that she continued to send through the silver dish she had connected to her home, she hoped that Leon might have done the same, but alas he had not...it made her wonder if he even meant a thing that he said.

Holding the hope in her heart that he did for the first three weeks of the month they had been apart, it had dwindled and died now, Maria knew that she had no place in Leon's heart now, and that her own as a result was wasted.

Why was she in the room in the Devils Water? She had come to do what so many had in this room, she had come to end her life, her long vampiric life that she had hoped that she would have to live it out with Leon, together, but it was not to be.

Taking the small metal stake that she had managed to buy from a weapons store around the corner, she looked at it glistening in the light, the small candle light flickering on the sideboard, she remembered she had forgotten to give Leon his dinner tonight...but she supposed she would miss many dinners to come.

Would he even care?

Maria closed her eyes and the first thought that came to her mind, was the many happy thoughts about Leon, their kiss, their night together when they had told each other their feelings...and she raised the stake into the air, taking a deep breath before bringing it to her chest.

Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon) 8629308
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon) Empty Re: Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon)

Post by Leon Becker Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 am

Leon was a complete mess. If someone had thought he had been bad after only a few days of being without Maria they would agree that it was nothing compared to how terrible he looked now. And how he was feeling even worse than he looked and considering the fact that he looked awful, it was clear that emotionally he was destroyed.

He had come to accept that he loved Maria, more than he had ever thought he had loved Momo. After a conversation with Momo they both agreed that they loved other people and that they should be friends. Apparently he was like her 'oniisan'. Whatever the hell that meant.

He'd tried to send letters back on the trays that Maria had sent him but because he wasn't the one to make the charm when he put them on the tray disappeared without the note. But in the time she'd been gone he'd been working on a spell. He had finalyl figured out how to transport himself to the place where the trays came from. Where Maria was.

Without hesitation he cast the spell and found himself in a dark room he didn't know. What he did know, after looking around for a second, was that Maria was preparing to drive a stake into her heart. Acting on instinct, he sent a disarming spell at her and the stake went flying out of her hands. He hugged her so quickly that it was almost like he'd tackled her, and he didn't show any signs of letting go,

"Maria!" He cried out as he held her to him, "Please don't ever do that! Please don't leave me like that! Not now! Not when I know that I love you!"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon) Empty Re: Time to Say Goodbye (Maria and Leon)

Post by Maria Arceneau Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am

Maria squeaked a little when she felt her stake being driven from her hand, she was so sure that she was going to be able to complete the action and she would be able to finally be at peace from her feelings of pain, that she just could not handle any more.

Gasping when she was tackled and huggled Maria heard the voice that she had missed so so much this past month and she realised that Leon was here, he had stopped her from killing herself...and he...he loved her? Did he truly say what she thought he did?

Unable to stop herself looking at him like he was an alien with six heads, Maria couldn't help but let herself smile, then let it grow wider and wider when she realised he meant what he said! He truly meant it!

"Oh Leon," she laughed happily "I love you too, mon amour!" Maria hugged him tightly and smoothed back his hair "You did not eat my food, you silly man, no wonder you look so pale."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

Had Leon not just saved her from killing herself, Leon would likely have made a mental note about how utterly adorable her squeak was. Right now though he was still mostly preoccupied with the fact that she was alive.

Holding her tightly to him, Leon couldn't help but breathe in her scent happily. He had missed her smell even. The house had been empty without her presense and the air stale without her scent. Seeing her suddenly begin smiling as she processed his greeting, Leon couldn't help but smile in return and hug her tighter to him,

"I love you Maria!" he told her again happily, "You are my everything Maria, I love you... will you come back with me?"

He chuckled a little bit and looked a little bit sheepish,

"Well..." he scratched the back of his head, "Whenever the tray appeared I mostly spent of my time trying to figure out where it went and how I could follow it."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down