Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Hiding Place

2 posters

Go down

Perfect Hiding Place Empty Perfect Hiding Place

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Sofia had made arrangements already to prepare a prison like environment for Selena. She should be happy that Sofia was not keeping her chained in the basement.

She had taking Tessa's old room and set it up perfectly for Selena. She had charms and wards all over the room, there was no way that anyone was going to be able to get in or out of the room unless they had the Slytherin bloodline running through them. Sofia also placed a power dampen spell on the room just in case.

Sofia placed spells on the windows so if by some chance someone came onto the property they could not see anything in the windows, but she could still see out.

After she had the room all set up that is when she went and put her plan into action. She had only been gone a few hours and then she arrived back at the house and magically carried her up to the room and placed her on the bed.

Selena was still asleep when Sofia placed her on the bed, so Sofia made sure she was in comfortable clothes and left her to sleep. Sofia had talk to Kali, another one of her house elves about watching guard over Selena and alerting her when she awoke. This was going to make things very easy once school got back in session.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Perfect Hiding Place Empty Re: Perfect Hiding Place

Post by Selena Sollmann Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Selena blinked as she woke up somewhere... Different. All she could think of was Horst and her son.

Selena looked around as she noticed she wasn't at home she couldn't help but think of what Sofia had done she got up off the bed but fell on her hands and knees from dizziness she tried to stand up but couldn't.

Selena hopped Hort would take care of their son she felt a tear well up in her eye and she blinked it back.

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Sofia had gotten word from Kali that the new lady had awoken so Sofia decided that she would may be a visit, friendly, unfriendly that was still undecided.

Sofia walked to the room that had once been Tessa's and undid the wards and walked into the room and found Serena on the floor and she had to smirk.

"Did you not think I would place a magic dampening spell on the room, you should have stayed on the bed." Sofia smirked and then with a wave of wand she had her back on the bed.

"I hope your accommodations are to your liking, seeing is your are going to be hear awhile."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am

Selena sighed as she saw Sofia smirking at her Selena sighed and winced as she was put back on the bed she glared at her.

" When Horst finds out you have taken me, he will be livid" Selena said with a small growl she wanted to leave she didn't want Horst to think she had left him she shook her head.

" Please, tell me... What'd you want?" Selena asked almost pleading with her Selena had no idea what Sofia wanted, Selena tried to get up again but was to dizzy to even move.

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am

Sofia could not help but make a evil sounded laugh when she talked about Horst.

"Oh Dear, Horst will never look for you, he thinks you left him" Sofia smirk

Sofia could not help but smile when she had Selena just begging her to tell her want she wanted.

"Really Selena can't you figure it out, I want your husband. He is the only person that can understand me, and we get along so well."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 am

Selena growled and looked at Sofia, " He'll know I didn't leave him, he knows I would never do that!" Selena screamed at Sofia.

Selena blinked and she started to laugh loudly, " He'll never fall in love with you, you are just that ignorant aren't you?" Selena spat out with pure venom hanging off each word she tried to get up again but couldn't.

Selena hoped this was just some prank or joke Horst decided to pull, she looked around hoping Horst would jump out and yell surprise she sighed knowing he wouldn't, this wasn't a joke nor was it a horrible nightmare. It was real she was kidnapped and Horst had thought she left him.

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Sofia could not help but look at Selena and laugh, "I have already seen him my dear, and he honestly believes you up and left him. He has already told me all about it."

Sofia started to laugh a little more, "Would you like to see my memory of it my dear."

It was obvious that Selena didn't know much about Sofia or her Slytherin background,

"Oh my dear, I come from a long line of people who always get what they want."

Pretty soon Sofia would have Horst eating out of her pretty little hand.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Selena growled and shook her head, " He knows i wouldn't he knows I love him to much" Selena said while glaring at Sofia, Selena tried standing up again but she couldn't.

Selena shook her head she didn't want to see any memories, she just wanted to go home and see her husband and son.

" This is the one thing you won't get" Selena spat with venom she was starting to get annoyed she wanted to leave and she wanted to kill sofia.

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Sofia was still laughing as she was listening to Selena, it almost like Selena was not listening to her.

"How do you even think that he thinks you still love him. Did you not hear men?". Sofia could not believe this woman.

"He read the note that was in your hand writing. As far as he is concerned you are long gone.". Sofia could not help but smirked

"I will have him before you know it, all the attention I am giving him.". Sofia had an idea.

"I could just oblivate your mind and then you would never remember him or Rohan at all and I can fill in perfectly."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 am

Selena shook her head, she knew Horst. He would know she still loved him... Wouldn't he?

Selena glared at Sofia as she tried to stand up, but she couldn't. Selena sighed and tried to tune Sofia out but sometimes tuning someone out wasn't the best idea.

When Selena heard Sofia say she could Oblivate her memories Selena glared at her, " You wouldn't dare do that, why? Because something could trigger my memories"

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 am

Sofia started to get one of those headaches again, they seem to keep getting worse. She needed to get out of her for awhile and come back. She was not listening to anything she was saying, her head was pounding to much so she turned and walked out of the room.

A week later------------------------

Sofia had spent a couple of days laying in bed trying to clear her mind, she was trying to figure out what happened with the memories that she had received.

Sofia had made sure that the elves were taking really good care of her and providing her with the things she needed. They would always keep her posted to her condition.

Sofia knew that her evil side had come out and she had not seen that side in a very long time, back from her spying days. She hated that side, and she could not believe that someone would tamper with a memory like that. It took her a lot of meditation for her to take control over the evil side that had been ruling her.

Walking back to the room where she had Selena she opened up the door so she could talk to her, she was letting her go.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:36 am

Selena had been there for a week, she was starting to think she was never going to leave.

Selena wondered if everything was okay outside, she hadn't seen Sofia in a while which really didn't bother her all that much.

Selena jumped when she saw Sofia than she could tell something was... Different.

" What do you want?"

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 am

Sofia sat there staring at Selena for what seemed like the longest time and then she started to cry, Sofia was not the crying type but she could not believe what she had done.

"I am so sorry, something happened to me and I have no excuse for what has happened to you." Sofia sighed

"I am a horrible person and you have a wonderful husband and son, and I hope you will cherish them forever."

Sofia knew that she had not been happy in a long time and knew that when she got that memory back something inside of her had triggered her break. The only person she had been close to during the time of her break was Horst so that was who she gravitated too. She knew after this she would loose his friendship forever.

"I was trying to debate whether or not to oblivate your memory of it being me, but what is the point I can't hide what I did forever. I have been thinking of ending my life because I have no idea if I can fix what has happened to me."

Sofia knew that Selena had any reason to forgive her.

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Selena blinked when Sofia started crying, Selena stood up a bit and she walked over to sofia but she just stood there in the middle of the room. Not moving an inch.

" Sofia, whatever happened wasn't in your control. And i di cherish my husband and son" Selena said smiling a bit.

Selena moved an inch but than took a step back, " Sofia, you shouldn't end your life. There would be no use in ending it, i would make things worse not better" Selena stated knowing if Sofia did end her life a lot of people would miss her.

" And I-I forgive you, for this"

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Sofia dried her tears and just stared at Serena when she told her that she forgave her, she could not believe it. Serena should hate her forever and she even told her that she should not end her life.

"Thank you for your forgiveness, it is bad that Horst will never forgive me. He has helped me out a lot, he was my only true friend."

Sofia wandlessly opened the floo in the bedroom and smiled, "You better head home your son has missed you."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down