Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Hiding Place (Open)

Go down

My Little Hiding Place (Open) Empty My Little Hiding Place (Open)

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:29 am

Charlotte smiled as she peered over the cover of the fortress of books she had made around her chair, although she had never had much time to read before she had found a section on wizards art in Flourish and Blotts and since then had been coming every time she could to read and buy some more.

The people in there knew her so well that they didn't mind her sitting there to read all day long, in fact, it brought more sales in for the books she did read.

This particular day she had read two books already and her eyes were getting very heavy, so, yawning slightly she walked over to the pumpkin juice pot and poured herself a cup humming sleepily. As she turn to sit back down she almost bumped into someone and squeaked:

"Oh I'm so sorry!!"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

My Little Hiding Place (Open) Empty Willow Winters

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:30 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry!!"

Willow turned towards the person she nearly collided with, who turned out to be a girl about her age with long white hair.

"It's alright, I shouldn't have been running anyway." Willow assured her, it's just that the street became so crowded so suddenly she panicked. She had no idea what's wrong with crowded places that they scare the living out of her.

"I'm Willow Winters, and this," she patted her Siberian Husky on the head. "is Monty."

Back to top Go down